All Discussions Tagged 'not' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trey in a lip-lock. Photoshop???

I dont see any misplaced shadows. spotted@ RWS

Started by University of Smitty

17 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by PrettyYoungThang

How do you ladies play this part of the game?

Good Morning Ladies, So throughout my travels and journey on BA (love all yall) I have seen that a couple of the ladies on here dont rea…

Started by Seductress

30 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Zaria 22

HELP!!!!!!

I have this all-in-one printer installed that was working perfectly.  All of a sudden the scanner and fax work but when I try to print, it…

Started by University of Smitty

17 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Busy Signal aka $picey

Misadventures of a Train Domestic Violence attack

Started by Siren

10 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Ms. KissyFace

Chris Bosh Swag

Here's a look at the gay third member of the three kings.  This get up makes him look...uh....gayer than ever....stylish

Started by Sw33tNeSS

12 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by MissBling

Shaunie & Gloria Doing a New Show Together!

Seen on NecoleBitchie.com Next Monday, May 30, is the premiere of the third season of VH1′s smash hit reality series Basketball Wives, and…

Started by Mizz Aleshia

9 May 28, 2011
Reply by JustMe

Tony Parker Files for Divorce In Texas

Tony Parker has filed his own divorce petition against Eva Longoria in Texas, TMZ has learned, and it has all the markings of a legal batt…

Started by JustMe

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Hate my Ex

Rodman flips in SUV in Florida

FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (AP) An SUV carrying former NBA star Dennis Rodman in South Florida flipped over but he wasn't hurt. Sgt. Mark Wysoc…

Started by Mello826BA aka BAGroupie

3 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Candy

Heaven

I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its decor. But it was the f…

Started by JustMe

7 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Dominique P. Smith

Nas Pleads Not Guilty to Contempt

Nas has just pled not guilty to contempt of court, in what has become a bitter divorce case between him and Kelis. In court this AM, K…

Started by Baller Alert

3 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by University of Smitty

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 10 hours ago. 4 Replies

is this a real issue for anyone of you

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 13 hours ago. 5 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 18 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 18 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

Latest Activity

Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"Cthu"
1 hour ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"Damn eleven out here making me feeL Old as Fawk with "want to know whoop your mama messed w…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
4 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
4 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown Talks Drug Use, Gang Affiliation & Rihanna On Ebro In The Morning (VIDEO)
5 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
6 hours ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"bwahahah @ the be safe out there..."
7 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I would totally be afraid of going blind. And the surgery is 100% probably at this point. There is…"
8 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
8 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
8 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"@ Sean If my husband went to Africa, got the procedure done, and came home with his entire eyes…"
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video