All Discussions Tagged 'not' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trey in a lip-lock. Photoshop???

I dont see any misplaced shadows. spotted@ RWS

Started by University of Smitty

17 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by PrettyYoungThang

How do you ladies play this part of the game?

Good Morning Ladies, So throughout my travels and journey on BA (love all yall) I have seen that a couple of the ladies on here dont rea…

Started by Seductress

30 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Zaria 22

HELP!!!!!!

I have this all-in-one printer installed that was working perfectly.  All of a sudden the scanner and fax work but when I try to print, it…

Started by University of Smitty

17 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey

Misadventures of a Train Domestic Violence attack

Started by Siren

10 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Ms. KissyFace

Chris Bosh Swag

Here's a look at the gay third member of the three kings.  This get up makes him look...uh....gayer than ever....stylish

Started by Sw33tNeSS

12 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by MissBling

Shaunie & Gloria Doing a New Show Together!

Seen on NecoleBitchie.com Next Monday, May 30, is the premiere of the third season of VH1′s smash hit reality series Basketball Wives, and…

Started by Mizz Aleshia

9 May 28, 2011
Reply by JustMe

Tony Parker Files for Divorce In Texas

Tony Parker has filed his own divorce petition against Eva Longoria in Texas, TMZ has learned, and it has all the markings of a legal batt…

Started by JustMe

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Hate my Ex

Rodman flips in SUV in Florida

FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (AP) An SUV carrying former NBA star Dennis Rodman in South Florida flipped over but he wasn't hurt. Sgt. Mark Wysoc…

Started by Mello826BA aka BAGroupie

3 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Candy

Heaven

I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its decor. But it was the f…

Started by JustMe

7 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Dominique P. Smith

Nas Pleads Not Guilty to Contempt

Nas has just pled not guilty to contempt of court, in what has become a bitter divorce case between him and Kelis. In court this AM, K…

Started by Baller Alert

3 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by University of Smitty

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

BA reality show...Baller B******!!! lol

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Philly Debutante since '88 40 minutes ago. 53 Replies

Ok so I know in a previous discussion I said something about a reality show but with all this exposure BOSS is getting with BA I'm thinking now we start making it official....lol I'm saying, i'm not…Continue

Sex tapes

Started by The real vixxen in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 8 hours ago. 29 Replies

Would u do it? And how would u feel if someone recorded you with out ur knowledge?

What happen to everyone

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by mese 19 hours ago. 19 Replies

Seriously why did everyone stop posting?

REDMAN'S GROUPIE/SEX TALE....SCOOBYDOOOOOOOOO

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Rod TBGWT yesterday. 238 Replies

So recently me and my homegirls were in New York and my home girl works for this Adidas store in New York. So anyways she called me up like "Ay girl you know red and Meth gonna be here for promotion…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted a blog post
7 minutes ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
7 minutes ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
22 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
23 minutes ago
Philly Debutante since '88 replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BA reality show...Baller B******!!! lol
"@ Ally - Hey girl! I think HBO stole this idea with that new show "Ballers" with the…"
40 minutes ago
MissLC commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love & Hip Hop "The Wedding"
"Y'all going in on these comments. The baby teeth annoy me too! I thought I was the only one…"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
4 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
5 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Tracee Ellis Ross Wearing Tracy Reese Spring 2015 Cut-Out Jumpsuit For The Real Talkshow
"I wonder what's wrong with her eye?"
6 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Solange Wearing Stephane Rolland Spring 2015 Couture Jumpsuit While In France
"She try to hard to be different which just makes her look bad."
6 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Evelyn Lozada Snags New Reality Show, "Livin' Lozada"
"Yes, we are are all entitled to our opinions; and if you don't parlay baller gifts into…"
6 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video