All Discussions Tagged 'not' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trey in a lip-lock. Photoshop???

I dont see any misplaced shadows. spotted@ RWS

Started by University of Smitty

17 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by PrettyYoungThang

How do you ladies play this part of the game?

Good Morning Ladies, So throughout my travels and journey on BA (love all yall) I have seen that a couple of the ladies on here dont rea…

Started by Seductress

30 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Zaria 22

HELP!!!!!!

I have this all-in-one printer installed that was working perfectly.  All of a sudden the scanner and fax work but when I try to print, it…

Started by University of Smitty

17 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey

Misadventures of a Train Domestic Violence attack

Started by Siren

10 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Ms. KissyFace

Chris Bosh Swag

Here's a look at the gay third member of the three kings.  This get up makes him look...uh....gayer than ever....stylish

Started by Sw33tNeSS

12 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by MissBling

Shaunie & Gloria Doing a New Show Together!

Seen on NecoleBitchie.com Next Monday, May 30, is the premiere of the third season of VH1′s smash hit reality series Basketball Wives, and…

Started by Mizz Aleshia

9 May 28, 2011
Reply by JustMe

Tony Parker Files for Divorce In Texas

Tony Parker has filed his own divorce petition against Eva Longoria in Texas, TMZ has learned, and it has all the markings of a legal batt…

Started by JustMe

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Hate my Ex

Rodman flips in SUV in Florida

FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (AP) An SUV carrying former NBA star Dennis Rodman in South Florida flipped over but he wasn't hurt. Sgt. Mark Wysoc…

Started by Mello826BA aka BAGroupie

3 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Candy

Heaven

I was shocked, confused, bewildered As I entered Heaven's door, Not by the beauty of it all, Nor the lights or its decor. But it was the f…

Started by JustMe

7 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Dominique P. Smith

Nas Pleads Not Guilty to Contempt

Nas has just pled not guilty to contempt of court, in what has become a bitter divorce case between him and Kelis. In court this AM, K…

Started by Baller Alert

3 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by University of Smitty

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

What is Flirting?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Philly Fly Diva since '88 4 hours ago. 10 Replies

I'm in Atlanta on a family vacation and we're getting our bags brought in by the bellhop. So the front desk attendant asks how many and I say four. She was smiling, very friendly, doing her job I…Continue

Ice T & Coco

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Philly Fly Diva since '88 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

Are pregnant! Congrats to them! I love them together. I'm so happy for them!

Ice T & Coco.....

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

Are pregnant!!! I'm so happy for them. I love them as a couple! Congrats!

Acting?

Started by PrettyYoungThang in Talk Ish. Last reply by BlkButtafly 15 hours ago. 1 Reply

How do I go about getting into acting? I know about going to Cali/NY and do 100 try outs during the season, but how else? What about that one website/group for models/actors that Tae Heckord and all…Continue

Tags: actor, actress, try-outs, acting

Latest Activity

Sean commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Buffalo Bills Lesean McCoy Says Party Was Taken Out of Context
"@Philly spoken like a true Eagles fan."
3 hours ago
Nicole liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Designer Highlights: Sophia Webster
3 hours ago
Nicole commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Designer Highlights: Sophia Webster
"Her work is cute and outside the box. Love it!"
3 hours ago
Kelsey Ceara Woods commented on Kelsey Ceara Woods's blog post A Look at the 2016 MLB Hall of Fame Ballot. Blogged by @kelseycearaa
"Terrell Jones, you are right. I still watch it but I grew up watching it and I try to watch all…"
3 hours ago
Kelsey Ceara Woods commented on Kelsey Ceara Woods's blog post A Look at the 2016 MLB Hall of Fame Ballot. Blogged by @kelseycearaa
"Philly Fly Dive: I actually seem on Bleacher Report about him being the "main" choise and…"
3 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Talks Defending Her Sisters, Kylie Dating Tyga & More In Complex Magazine
"Lmbo...a mess"
4 hours ago
Selena commented on CrisdaCat's blog post Miami Hosts The Overtown Music and Arts Festival- Blogged by @CrisdaCat
"@ Philly Fly Diva...I would have went if I was there. I like all the artist performing."
4 hours ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Buffalo Bills Lesean McCoy Says Party Was Taken Out of Context
"He's wack for even posting this party on Instagram. I hope the Eagles light him up when they…"
4 hours ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Buffalo Bills Lesean McCoy Says Party Was Taken Out of Context
"The party happened & it was WACK."
4 hours ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Talks Defending Her Sisters, Kylie Dating Tyga & More In Complex Magazine
"She was high while taking this interview. Did anyone catch those teas that she was 16-17 messing…"
4 hours ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 replied to Sean's discussion What is Flirting?
"Any male attention for some women LOL. I have actually heard a family friend say to her man…"
4 hours ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 commented on CrisdaCat's blog post Miami Hosts The Overtown Music and Arts Festival- Blogged by @CrisdaCat
"@ Selena - I know right! It looked fun and I'm glad they all performed despite the rain. "
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video