All Discussions Tagged 'odom' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lamar Odom's Dad Spills The Beans!!!

Seen on necolebitchie RumorFix recently caught up with Joe Odom while he was leaving an appointment and he was willing and ready to tell…

Started by Mizz Aleshia

4 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by l8dy-c

Kardashians Christmas Card

i know yall are tired of the kardashians but i couldnt resist not showing this christmas card pic first of all what kind of christmas card…

Started by Mizz Aleshia

38 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by nycchickadee

Baller Mail -- Lamar & Khloe Are In Love

Dear Baller Alert, I see that you have a bunch of haters on your site! I would like to show you that Lamar & Khloe are very much in lov…

Started by Baller Alert

22 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Denise

Mr. Odoms tax lien

NBA star Lamar Odom is among thousands of Floridians tripped up this year when big banks and hedge funds became tax collectors. Bank of Ame…

Started by blkcherry

8 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Ms. Ashley Banks

KHLOE SURPRISES LAMAR WITH EXTRAVAGANT VICTORY GIFT!

Helping his team win the NBA championship title should be a gift in and of itself for Los Angeles Laker Lamar Odom, but his wife must have…

Started by Mello826BA aka BAGroupie

4 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Mizz Aleshia

Khloé and Lamar Invest in the iBone

Khloé Kardashian Odom and Lamar Odom know how to keep the show on the road. "We do our things to keep it sexy," Khloé said on Wednesday's…

Started by Mello826BA aka BAGroupie

10 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Miss Double Kiss

KHLOE IS HALF OWNER OF THE NEW $4 MILLION DOLLAR MANSION

It looks like new hubby of Khloe Kardashian of the ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians, NBA baller Lamar Odom is in the sharing spirit. Khloe…

Started by Baller Alert

5 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by AKa maddie

KHLOE HAVE YOU EVEN MET HIS KIDS YET?

KHLOE TOMBOUT SHE WANT A BABY Khloe and Kim were guests this morning on 104.3 MY FM's Valentine in the morning show, where they talked bab…

Started by Baller Alert

18 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Ms Nishia

Singer Mya has reportedly claimed Khloe Kardashian's recent engagement is a "publicity stunt"

Khloe, 25, recently got engaged to LA Laker Lamar Odom, 29, just 12 days after meeting and they are now set to marry in Bel Air on Septembe…

Started by SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE

15 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

LAMAR ODOM CANCELED HIS BACHELOR PARTY

TMZ has learned Lamar Odom has backed out of his bachelor party -- which Joe Francis and Khloe Kardashian's brother Rob were supposed to ho…

Started by Baller Alert

5 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by livelife25

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 21 minutes ago. 14 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 31 minutes ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Mimi made more than Kim K

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 55 minutes ago. 1 Reply

On the breakfast club YouTube page they said Mimi and Nikko is set to make over a million dollars for the sex tape they own partial right to it according to Ms. Yee I know the baller alert own is…Continue

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Latest Activity

Shannel Barnes commented on Shannel Barnes's blog post Ballerific Beauty: How To Choose The Right Foundation: Shade and Type by @Volti_MUA
"@SEASONED I know a few females that have the same problem! My suggestion would be to just wear a…"
2 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"rich, stop leaking your "artist" nudes. jeez, this dude is a 40 year old creep and proud…"
4 minutes ago
Down South Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Honestly, there's a part of me that feels bad for the girl. Her most recent ex-boyfriend got…"
7 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"isn't she in jail right now? Didn't she bleed on stage and said it was a miscarriage...…"
13 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"wheeeww @SMS I have to agree. Draya was DRUNK as hell, and I also noticed she really didn't…"
14 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Well damn! She's getting the attention she always wanted. That's a big ass toy though and…"
15 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"@LLIG @eleven I honestly think she didn't show up because she gets more attention this way.…"
17 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
17 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Draya Draya Draya!!!! If Draya went there to kick azz and take number then what happened? Why you…"
20 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
20 minutes ago
Lala25 replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Torrei Hart Bitter ?
"Yes I agree @LLIG. And call me pessimistic @tone but i highly doubt Eniko would be checking for…"
21 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
21 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video