All Discussions Tagged 'party' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I've Been Cast on "Behind the Grind"

Hey Lady Ballers!  I'm excited to announce here on Baller Alert that I have been added to the Detroit cast of the upcoming docuseries/reali…

Started by Angela Jones

4 Nov 18
Reply by Angela Jones

NYE 2015 - Atlanta

Atlanta BA ladies, Anyone like myself lacking plans for NYE? If so perhaps we can make something last minute happen.Let me know?

Started by Q

1 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by V

Girls who enjoy life in the fast lane !!! NY NJ CT PA

Just a young single female looking for some cool down to earth females to party with in Tri-State. I just want to get dolled up, drink, hav…

Started by AJ

2 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Miss Good

Ciara - Body Party (VIDEO) + Future

Ahhhhhhh!!! I can't take their relationship, IT'S JUST TOO CUTE FOR ME!! lol I love this song and video. Her and them dance moves for he…

Started by Kia Russell

23 May 11, 2013
Reply by Love Love!!!

NBA All Star Weekend 2013 HOUSTON

You may be wondering why an event that doesn't take place til next year is being discussed and I'll gladly let you know. I am an analytical…

Started by diamond.flower00

50 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by nia ni'elle

Kinda early but I need ideas! New Years Plans???

What are you ladies...and guys...doing for new years???  I'm planning on flying out the lone star state for the new year but IDK where I wa…

Started by CrownRoyal

17 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by PeachSoda_

Miami 2012 Edition

Alright ladies, at the end of this month I'll be going to Miami for my god sisters birthday. I wanna know where to go, where to stay, what…

Started by DB

13 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by PrettyPretty

Best City's to party!!

I cant lie i Lovvvvvee to party been to ATL Crazy!! Atlantic city PA of course NYC and my next stop is LA and Miami. What are some of the h…

Started by mychemystry

16 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Brii

Celtics Wives and Girlfriends party... What do you think? check out the link for more. i think brandy and shannon are go…

Started by Tessa Y

4 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Tessa Y

Tea Party - I'm sure there's another way to get their point across - grrrr

A billboard ordered and paid for by the North Iowa Tea Party shows President Barack Obama, Adolf Hitler, left, and Vladimir Lenin, on Sou…

Started by Empowered Woman aka $picey

5 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey

Ballerific Events

Future's Tour Rider Reveals He Makes 145K For 45-Minute Show

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 45 minutes ago. 0 Replies

TMZ has obtained #Future's rider from a show back in December and, well, it seems pretty standard, except maybe for the part where his donuts need to look a certain way.According to TMZ, the rapper…Continue

By @balleralert via @RepostWhiz app: Chris Brown To Donate $1 From Every Sale Of 'Royalty' To Children's Charity

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 48 minutes ago. 0 Replies

#ChrisBrown has pledged to donate a $1 from every sale of his upcoming album #Royalty, named after his daughter, to a childr en's charity.The 26-year-old singer announced the news in a video posted…Continue

Adele's 25 Makes History, Sells 3.38 Million Copies In First Week

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

The first week numbers are in for #Adele's 25 and, according to Nielsen Music, the British singer's third album has sold an astonishing 3.38 million copies in the U.S. alone, making it the…Continue

Yusaf Mack Opens Up about His Sexuality

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 16 hours ago. 0 Replies

#YusafMack, a Philadelphia boxer, was put on blast a few months back for possibly being gay. But now Mack has confirmed that he is gay and is specifically interested in #transsexual women. "I love…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou posted discussions
45 minutes ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Jameis Winston Rape Accuser Speaks
"WOW! You turnned ya head & still drank the drink!?! Thristy for REAL!!! That drink should have…"
1 hour ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Tyga Moves Out Of Kylie's House
"I agee with Terrell Jones up till the pushed Princess in the pool. She tired to push him &…"
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Farrah Franklin Says Beyonce Covered Up The Real Reason She Quit Destiny's Child (VIDEO)
"I believe her. But she not saying anything I didn't know already. It's just business.…"
3 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan's blog post was featured
4 hours ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
4 hours ago
Eleven8 and URBAN FASHION SENSE are now friends
4 hours ago
MISW commented on Tiffani "Pencil Skirt Mama"'s blog post Slay Your Pay: How You Can Increase Your Pay by 50% -- Blogged by @tiffanicrenshaw
"Great article and ideas!"
10 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service