All Discussions Tagged 'party' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Girls who enjoy life in the fast lane !!! NY NJ CT PA

Just a young single female looking for some cool down to earth females to party with in Tri-State. I just want to get dolled up, drink, hav…

Started by AJ

2 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Miss Good

Ciara - Body Party (VIDEO) + Future

Ahhhhhhh!!! I can't take their relationship, IT'S JUST TOO CUTE FOR ME!! lol I love this song and video. Her and them dance moves for he…

Started by Kia Russell

23 May 11, 2013
Reply by Love love!!!

NBA All Star Weekend 2013 HOUSTON

You may be wondering why an event that doesn't take place til next year is being discussed and I'll gladly let you know. I am an analytical…

Started by diamond.flower00

50 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by nia ni'elle

Kinda early but I need ideas! New Years Plans???

What are you ladies...and guys...doing for new years???  I'm planning on flying out the lone star state for the new year but IDK where I wa…

Started by CrownRoyal

17 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by PeachSoda_

Miami 2012 Edition

Alright ladies, at the end of this month I'll be going to Miami for my god sisters birthday. I wanna know where to go, where to stay, what…

Started by DB

13 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by PrettyPretty

Best City's to party!!

I cant lie i Lovvvvvee to party been to ATL Crazy!! Atlantic city PA of course NYC and my next stop is LA and Miami. What are some of the h…

Started by mychemystry

16 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Brii

Celtics Wives and Girlfriends party... What do you think?

http://thecbbg.blogspot.com/2011/01/celtics-girlfriends-wives-party-for.html check out the link for more. i think brandy and shannon are go…

Started by Tessa Y

4 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Tessa Y

Tea Party - I'm sure there's another way to get their point across - grrrr

A billboard ordered and paid for by the North Iowa Tea Party shows President Barack Obama, Adolf Hitler, left, and Vladimir Lenin, on Sou…

Started by Busy Signal aka $picey

5 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Busy Signal aka $picey

TONIGHT - HEAT to host Summer of 2010 welcome event

HEAT to host SUmmer of 2010 welcome event MIAMI, FL – The Miami HEAT announced today that they will host the HEAT Summer of 2010 Welcome E…

Started by Baller Alert

3 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by tHeOfFiCialLuRKeR

PICTURES-NETWORK INC 3RD ANNUAL WHITE PARTY WITH MICHAEL VICK

Started by Mello826BA aka BAGroupie

2 May 17, 2010
Reply by SACK CHASER

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 17 hours ago. 3 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
6 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"Very true. I would go to the radio station with my girl and watch her pull interviews out of…"
6 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"Needed this. Thanks"
6 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"There advice was spot on. I see a lot of people who think just simply doing interviews is easy..I…"
6 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
"Yes! I adore your perspective."
6 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"This was so on time. Loved it."
6 hours ago
Sean liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
7 hours ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Sasha456 updated their profile photo
8 hours ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"@11 yeah, but u see what name she uses tho. "LaQuisha" fought her way outta Compton.…"
8 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video