All Discussions Tagged 'reggie' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do famous black men usually date nonblack women?

Ok so I've noticed since I got an instagram that most of them do. I choose the pic of these four guys because I've had crushes on all of th…

Started by AML

59 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Bonita

Reggie Bush & Pregnant Girlfriend

Started by Baller Alert

11 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by BabyCheeks

wishful thinking.....lmao

one could only wish it would jump off like this.....lmao!!

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

9 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Bonita

Reggie & Kim Back Together?? Plus he might have to testify in GAP lawsuit

spotted on Did Kim K hit up a club in LA with her ex-boo Reggie Bush? According to Nessa from Wild 94.9Kimmy was spotted…

Started by Mizz Aleshia

7 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by MissBling

Reggie Bush Taking KimKardashian Back?

KIM KARDASHIAN’s ex-boy¬friend REGGIE BUSH has slapped her with an ultimatum: “I’ll take you back if you leave me out of your reality TV sh…

Started by Baller Alert

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Call Me President

Dear Baller Alert, Ok Ms BA...I usually don't do this but here goes. Up until Reggie and Kim made it official, Reggie was dating Audra f…

Started by Baller Alert

10 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Skytz0100

Kim and Kanye get back at Reggie and Amber

How Random are these photos? Anything for publicity these days

Started by Mizz Aleshia

16 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Charisma

Running back Reggie Bush has decided to hand over the Heisman. Under pressure since his award-winning 2005 campaign at USC was vacated, Bu…

Started by Mello826BA aka BAGroupie

7 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by alluringeyes

Kim K and Austin Broke Up?

A Dallas Cowboys player told me Kim K. and Miles broke up over Reggie. The Dallas Cowboys player is friends with a Saints player and that p…

Started by Baller Alert

18 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by AKa maddie

He got away with murder basically. Taking money in college and dragging this for years reggie finally settles. Reggie Bush has reached a s…

Started by Baller Alert

9 May 7, 2010
Reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey

Ballerific Events

Roc Nation Signs Canadian Rapper Belly

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

Roc Nation has signed Canadian rapper Belly, a long-time friend of The Weekend who Billboard reports co-wrote six songs on the singer's latest album The Beauty Behind The Madness, including his hit…Continue

Video Shows HIV-Positive Charlie Sheen 'Performing Oral Sex On Another Man'

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 20 hours ago. 1 Reply

Radar Online claims it has obtained a copy of a video allegedly showing Charlie Sheen smoking a crack-cocaine pipe and performing oral sex on another man in a Las Vegas hotel room.The video was…Continue

Man Arrested for New Orleans Shooting Caught on Video

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Reports are in that a suspect is in custody for the shooting of a medical student. New Orleans Police have arrested 21 year-old Euric Cain for the shooting of Tulane University medical student, Peter…Continue

Adele's '25' Sells 2.3 Million Copies In First Three Days

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Adele's latest album 25 has sold 2.3 million copies in the U.S. alone in its first three days since being released on Friday, according to Nielsen Music. Those figures are almost double the…Continue

Latest Activity

uniquely_humble commented on uniquely_humble's blog post Is Traditional Courtship Over? - blogged by: @uniquely_humble
"I agree @ Sunni_Daze!"
22 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
49 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 2 blog posts were featured
49 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Baby Is Breech
"While I am NOT a fan of hers, I'll say this: 1-they have good skin in that family. I hope that…"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Selena commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Royal Gorges (Model)
"His abs are amazing. But the pic in the red boxers is to much. Lol"
2 hours ago
Sunni_Daze commented on uniquely_humble's blog post Is Traditional Courtship Over? - blogged by: @uniquely_humble
"These men still exist. They are few and far between but they are out there. You just have to be…"
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
avah_taylor is now a member of Baller
3 hours ago
theredgiant commented on theredgiant's blog post Ballerific Relationships: The Real Reason Why People Cheat (A Man's Perspective)
"@Bunni thank you"
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video