All Discussions Tagged 'sew' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wet and Wavy Hair

Good Evening Ladies! Last month i had my 1st wet and wavy sew in installed. i was so excited to be doing something different. i bought the…

Started by SoLuscious

6 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by BeautyandBrains

RSS

BallerBoards

TRUTH

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 2 hours ago. 380 Replies

Because we are ladies we don't tell the truth to these a******* because it would hurt their lil feelings. Post what you really wanted to tell that dude but never did...

Tags: truth

Philly....

Started by Collins in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey Dolls,I'll be flying out to philly in the month of June. Never been, so I was wondering if you ladies can suggest any nice places to hang out, night and day life? Mature adults n the late 20s to…Continue

Search Warrant Issued for Prince's Paisley Park Estate

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

Officials have received a warrant to complete a search at #Prince's #PaisleyPark estate in Minnesota. The search is in attempt to determine his cause of death. Sources tell #TMZ that officials are…Continue

Will Ferrell Set to Play Ronald Reagan in New Film

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

#WillFerrell is known for the roles he's played in films like #StepBrothers, but now the comedian is doing something different. The 48-year old actor will be playing the 40th president of the United…Continue

Latest Activity

EmpressSoDivine replied to Baller Alert's discussion TRUTH
"*You talk about yourself ALL the time and how popular you USED to be (nobody cares). That was 15…"
2 hours ago
Collins posted a discussion

Philly....

Hey Dolls,I'll be flying out to philly in the month of June. Never been, so I was wondering if you…See More
3 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Eleven8's blog post Detroit Lions DeAndre Levy Asks Men To Man Up Against Sexual Abuse
4 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
4 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
8 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 2 events were featured
8 hours ago
MsJennyb posted blog posts
8 hours ago
MsJennyb's 3 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Niko Rose's 3 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on RubyWoo's blog post Islamist Terrorists Plotted to Kidnap Manny Pacquiao and His Family - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"I wished they would have kidnapped yo' fake religious a$$ and yo' ugly a$$ family."
9 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked RubyWoo's blog post Islamist Terrorists Plotted to Kidnap Manny Pacquiao and His Family - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
9 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service