All Discussions Tagged 'some' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nelly Messing with lashontae now??

peeped this on another blog site....thought she was married??....any truth to this???

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

12 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

Plastic Surgery... Would you? Can I get some playboy BREAST

I do excerise about hour a day. I just can't get my breast tight and perky!! LOL. I am a 36'dd all natural. I would like them to be perky…

Started by Student Beauty

24 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

Shaunie & Gloria Doing a New Show Together!

Seen on NecoleBitchie.com Next Monday, May 30, is the premiere of the third season of VH1′s smash hit reality series Basketball Wives, and…

Started by Mizz Aleshia

9 May 28, 2011
Reply by JustMe

Wow...is this Chris Bosh or RuPaul???

They airbrushed THE HELL outta his face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like he has on 2lbs on MAC NW50!!! 

Started by AllyNWonderland

9 May 6, 2011
Reply by Mochabarbiedoll

Treemonisha

LMAOOOO at the granny throwing the 1 finger up to get the hell on at the 20 second mark & the lil girl walking smooth off on her.

Started by Ceo Socialite

2 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Candy

Just for Laughs.... rotlf

Started by AllyNWonderland

5 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by AllyNWonderland

Observations from the beach...

The Cleopatra post made me think of some things I've observed lately...   We've had post after post about black men & non black women a…

Started by JustMe

27 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

Trance Music

Music that takes you there* Feel Free 2 Add On...here are a few of my favs right now Trey Songz -Forever http://www.zshare.net/audio/189

Started by Jeanette

5 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Starr

DID YOU SEE THIS S***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.blogxilla.com

Started by JustMe

14 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by babydoll

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Shonda Rhimes Signs A Deal With ABC To Write More Shows

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

ABC, the home of hit shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal”, will be adding two more shows to their hit list. Shonda Rhimes, recently signed a deal with ABC that allows her to develop multiple…Continue

Terrence Howard Gets A Win In Court

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Terrence Howard just scored a huge win in his spousal support war with his ex-wife Michelle Ghent.According to TMZ, an L.A. Superior Court judge threw out the spousal support agreement that ordered…Continue

What tf is being thirsty?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks on Monday. 4 Replies

One of my guys was on Instagram trying to get at some chick. He knew the girl through a mutual friend and he tried the social media route instead of another way. So he commented on her pic saying how…Continue

Floyd Mayweather Buys A New Car

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Sunday. 0 Replies

Floyd Mayweather just splurged on a $4.8 million Koenigsegg CCXRTrevita, one of only three in the entire world, reports TMZ.The car reportedly goes from 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and tops out at 250 miles…Continue

Latest Activity

AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Derrick Rose Rape Allegations A "Money Grab", Says Attorneys
"Chile, ok here's what I think. He had a non exclusive relationship with her right? Maybe she…"
10 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Did Keri Hilson & Serge Ibaka Break Up Again?
"Yea I dated an African in DC and LAWDDDDDD let me tell you he tried to make me an African so bad I…"
17 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Miley Cyrus Shares Comments On Nicki Minaj's VMA Rant
"Girl, Miley. Just cause you had a couple black people on your album doesn't mean you know…"
24 minutes ago
pikachuaa posted a status
33 minutes ago
33 minutes ago
34 minutes ago
34 minutes ago
34 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
38 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
39 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Did Keri Hilson & Serge Ibaka Break Up Again?
"Yeah, African parents normally prefer their children marry African. Depends on how traditional the…"
56 minutes ago
Cris Pamson posted a status
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video