All Discussions Tagged 'stick' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So Evelyn stole lipstick line from Keyshia Dior?

Started by Mizz Aleshia

17 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Goldie F***'n Fish

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Random Hoe and/or Hood Sh!t

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 13 hours ago. 132 Replies

I just wanted to "discuss" some random hoe or hood s*** you've witnessed that just made you say W-T-F! I'll go first....At my job there are two chicks who don't like each other and today each one…Continue

New to Charlotte, NC

Started by Phoenix in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brooke Daniels 23 hours ago. 29 Replies

I just moved to Charlotte, NC and in desperate need of some folks to either hang out with or places to go and things to do bc as of right now my life consists of work and sleep. DAILYJust give me…Continue

Tags: ballers, nc, charlotte

Broke Nigga Quotes

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Spinster on Thursday. 307 Replies

List some of the things you heard broke niggas say.. I'll start: "Money isn't Everything"Continue

Tags: broke nigga quotes

There's some trolls in this house (singing)

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey Jun 25. 13 Replies

The males on this board with the exception of a few are trolls and don't deserve attention. Please stop responding to them and they will eventually go away.

Latest Activity

A_70s_Baby commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Woman Says Celtics' Jared Sullinger Has A Sex Addiction & Gets Happy Endings On The Side
".....and he had you and the girlfriend! You thought he would be faithful to ya'll why??? Dumb…"
28 minutes ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
46 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
46 minutes ago
Niko Rose posted a blog post
55 minutes ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
55 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BET's Genius Talks W/ Kelly Rowland & Tyrese
"Bravo to Karen for expanding her brand but I don't see Tyrese or Kelly Rowland as geniuses or…"
1 hour ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive: Day 26's Willie Taylor Joins Love & Hip Hop + New Cast Revealed
"@Lala25 @Eleven8 She needs to go on Botched plastic surgery TV show and get those fixed. I will be…"
1 hour ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jada Pinkett Smith Wearing Balmain Fall 2015 LBD and Giuseppe Zanotti Coline Crystal Embellished Sandals For Magic Mike XXL European Premiere
"Hit! Jada has put this entire outfit off."
1 hour ago
V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jada Pinkett Smith Wearing Balmain Fall 2015 LBD and Giuseppe Zanotti Coline Crystal Embellished Sandals For Magic Mike XXL European Premiere
"Jada this is a HIT! Everything looks chic fab,& effortless. The hairdo, makeup, dress &…"
2 hours ago
V liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jada Pinkett Smith Wearing Balmain Fall 2015 LBD and Giuseppe Zanotti Coline Crystal Embellished Sandals For Magic Mike XXL European Premiere
2 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive: Day 26's Willie Taylor Joins Love & Hip Hop + New Cast Revealed
"Lawd.....lol @eleven8 well she needs a refund!"
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video