All Discussions Tagged 'ugly' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Too ugly to get a baller?

Ok so my bestfriend and sidekick love going around meeting ballers, socializing and going to events. I have been hanging around this new gi…

Started by nene leaking

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Love is a Losing Game

Top 10 Dating Sites? Luck or Lose starting with Craigslist

So LADIES I want to hear about any of the dating sites you have tried or are still networking on. I have heard alot about Craigslist over t…

Started by mychemystry

20 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Honeycoated

Ugly Duckling Syndrome

Hi! For as long as I can remember I’ve always been the ugly duckling. I was never the girl that got a lot of male attention and I was not t…

Started by Paris

27 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Paris

Be honest do you look at a couple and wonder how one of them can be so attractive n the other not so much?

I used to do it to my best friend when we were in grade school all the time. He's the typical big ass nigerian wit a gut but always had the…

Started by blackfujones

6 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by MissBling

Really Lil Mama???

From Necole Bitchie: A few weeks ago, Lil mama hit up the MTV Movie Awards red carpet and was accused of channeling  Minaj because of her b…

Started by alluringeyes

2 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by tru2this

Girls or Trannies?

Started by daintypuss

33 May 10, 2011
Reply by Philly Fly Diva since '88

What N D Just Released from Prison HELL???????????????????????????????????????????????

All I wanna know is WHY??????????????????????????????????????

Started by JustMe

21 May 21, 2010
Reply by Risse

Ugly Men=BIG Peen???

I need to know why mostly all the ugly/average-looking men have BIG ASS DICKS!!!!???   So without putting myself all the way out there- the…

Started by Gucci Ma

22 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Cher

CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO DO IT... UGLY MEN MAKE ME NERVOUS... lmao

Hi Ladies.. I’m kinda sorta new on here & this is my first post. Now even long before I joined, I’ve always had this issue, this one pr…

Started by CreamyCazz

16 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by CreamyCazz

IS MONEY EVERYTHING??

If a man, or women had money and was known to give it up BUT HE OR SHE LOOKED LIKE A TROLL would you still go there? Is there any dignity?…

Started by OUT OF CONTROL

26 Sep 24, 2008

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks 14 hours ago. 10 Replies

What do you just simply love for your MAN/WOMAN to do to you during sex? I love being choked, and I don't mean a death grip, blackout choking. I actually mean when he is behind me and slides that one…Continue

tossing salads

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks 16 hours ago. 100 Replies

Hello ladies.I've recently realized that I know quite a few women who do this. 2 women I know do it for their ballers.I don't judge it but it's not something that I can do. Surprisingly, most men…Continue

Tags: salads, tossing

What is Flirting?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean on Friday. 12 Replies

I'm in Atlanta on a family vacation and we're getting our bags brought in by the bellhop. So the front desk attendant asks how many and I say four. She was smiling, very friendly, doing her job I…Continue

Ice T & Coco

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence on Friday. 3 Replies

Are pregnant! Congrats to them! I love them together. I'm so happy for them!

Latest Activity

pikachuaa posted a status
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 commented on Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Sports: The NFL's Top Earners For 2015 - blogged by @niksofly
"Brady will now get $8 million in 2015, $9 million in 2016 and $10 million in 2017. The Patriots…"
6 hours ago
Marva Kidd updated their profile
6 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Sacremento Kings Hire Nancy Lieberman As Assistant Coach
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video