All Discussions Tagged 'want' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Money Money Money, (YOUR FINANCES)

I know there are some folks on here like myself who are at an impasse regarding their finances. Has that 'lightbulb' went off  when it come…

Started by blackfujones

8 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by mese

Evelyn Lozada Says She Misses Jennifer

Jacked this from Necolebitchie.com Evelyn Lozada Says She Misses Jennifer Williams: ‘I Broke The Friend Code’ Everyone’s favorite-not-so-…

Started by Sheli

19 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by marissa taylor

Don't Believe the Hype: ALL MEN DESIRE BLACK WOMEN

Over the weekend I attended a very prominent gathering. Make a long story short, I was accosted by at least four young men with very notewo…

Started by BabyCheeks

47 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Tone

Changing up my style to attract a different kind of baller

I am soooo ready for a new look...inside and out... I'm 26 but I feel I look 19...I'm kinda tired of dealing with the athlete ballers and w…

Started by AllyNWonderland

16 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Golden Child

my h*** is too big!!!!

Ok, I'm honestly talking about my earlobe so get your head out the gutter....lol lol but really, it's making me upset because I cant wear a…

3 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

Weddings--What's most important to you?

I was watching My Fair Wedding.  I didnt see the whole episode but the bride's theme was 'Bling'.  David layed it out but right before the…

Started by University of Smitty

21 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by mese

New Years Eve dresses?

Hey ya'll...so I know Thanksgiving isn't here yet, nor Christmas, but I'm already planning for my New Years Eve outting and my dress... lol…

11 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Savoir Faire

5 Ways Women Try To Impress Men (And Why They Don’t Work)

Posted by: Phil Dotree Filed in: guys www.thefrisky.com Women do a lot of silly things to try to impress men; I know this, because men do…

Started by JustMe

19 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by ReadytoSettleDown

What Men Think: What Should Women Do More Of In Bed

I got this from Essence (my favorite magazine). Eight comments from men on how women could be a better partner in bed. The overall theme wa…

Started by alluringeyes

4 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by alluringeyes

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

is this a real issue for anyone of you

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 3 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 3 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by XXXXXX 17 hours ago. 4 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Latest Activity

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"bwahahaha @ sean talmbout werewolf eyes good one she a damn fool..that face is already struggling…"
38 minutes ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Thomas Suing Co-Star Melyssa Ford
"smh"
47 minutes ago
GeeLee commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"Very dangerous. Anything to keep TI around"
1 hour ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"Self hate is real y'all. Why would you wait til your late 30's to decide to change your…"
2 hours ago
AmericanBeauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Tyson Says He Was Sexually Abused At 7 Years Old (VIDEO)
"That is just sad! and to have lived with that secret! Nothing good comes to ppl who intentionally…"
2 hours ago
Tone posted a discussion

Street harassment

is this a real issue for anyone of you
3 hours ago
LemonDropPop replied to RubyWoo's discussion Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What
"This is a sign of what is wrong with us as people. So I'm going to take a shot at answering…"
3 hours ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Thomas Suing Co-Star Melyssa Ford
"@Soluscious...and right you are, very right!"
3 hours ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"This is too sad.  If you want to do something change your hair color, run an extra mile, hell,…"
3 hours ago
Kitty B. liked RubyWoo's event Tampa - Wiz Khalifa, PartyNextDoor, Curren$y & DJ Drama @ USF Sun Dome 11/1
3 hours ago
LemonDropPop replied to RubyWoo's discussion Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama
"She feel for the "I got a vasectomy" LMAO That sounds like "I'm on the…"
3 hours ago
Oneandonly commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"Chile. People risk their health for the most superficial reasons. I guess colored contacts…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video