All Discussions Tagged 'what' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MEMEBER UPDATE......

this is to piggy back off the fokls saying people mia, s*** aint da same, etc. what has everybody been up too?? i'll start... just working…

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

38 Oct 8
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

I'm feeling him, and he knows it. Now what?

Not to long ago, I somewhat drunkenly admitted to a friend that I was feeling him on a totally different level. His response was that he'd…

Started by Jae Nei

6 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Jae Nei

How should I play it ladies

Waddown (sorry my chicago slang came out).....Wassup folks I have a great dilemma on my hands.  Everything is going extremely well on my en…

Started by blackfujones

32 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by TheLadyJosephine

Don't Believe the Hype: ALL MEN DESIRE BLACK WOMEN

Over the weekend I attended a very prominent gathering. Make a long story short, I was accosted by at least four young men with very notewo…

Started by BabyCheeks

47 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Tone

Do you truly care whats in a persons past or do they get a clean slate with you

Me personally I can give a s*** less what a person does before they get with me. They coulda been a drug dealing, burglar who was a two bit…

Started by blackfujones

37 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Creative Bee

Help! Im confused

Okay Im very new to posting but i've been an avid reader since my freshman year of college, I am now 20 and a junior and I am finally brave…

Started by TeeJayLove

5 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig

Sucker Say What Sunday's Laugh

As you all know I am in school, I have a history class and I had to do a paper on "Exploring Hammurabi's Code." I was cracking up at some o…

Started by Student Beauty

5 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Ms. KissyFace

Wait one MINIMUM WAGE MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLD ON AM I SLOW OR DID I JUST DISCOVER THAT TONE HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE 08'????????????? Is he JOE DIGLER?????? I'M SO CONFUSED

Started by AllyNWonderland

38 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by University of Smitty

Is it too soon to label our relationship?

I have been dating a man since mid-April but he has yet to verbally hint towards anything more serious. However, all of his actions prove t…

Started by BabyCheeks

21 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by BabyCheeks

Shaunie & Gloria Doing a New Show Together!

Seen on NecoleBitchie.com Next Monday, May 30, is the premiere of the third season of VH1′s smash hit reality series Basketball Wives, and…

Started by Mizz Aleshia

9 May 28, 2011
Reply by JustMe

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

The Dream Shares His Wedding Photos

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

The Dream got married for a third…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Job Alert! - Open Call for Ace of Diamonds Gentlemen's Club

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 9 hours ago. 0 Replies

Ace of Diamonds, the brand new…Continue

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 10 hours ago. 2 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Latest Activity

Beautiful Brownie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Robert Sacre (Los Angeles Lakers)
"Cute"
18 minutes ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
26 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
33 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
35 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
V replied to RubyWoo's discussion Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What
"Ummmm-W.T.F?? Just how nasty & gross can a person be? AND with a child watching. Miss please-go…"
2 hours ago
V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Taylor Swift Wearing Antonio Berardi Fall 2014 Embellished Dress and Giuseppe Zanotti Pumps For Late Show With David Letterman
"Taylor Swift just seems likeable to me. She is stylish & perfect for white America-blonde, long…"
2 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Niko Rose's blog post August Alsina Keeps "Grindin" (New Video) - by @niksofly
"i love his lips."
2 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I'm the same way."
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video