All Discussions Tagged 'what' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm feeling him, and he knows it. Now what?

Not to long ago, I somewhat drunkenly admitted to a friend that I was feeling him on a totally different level. His response was that he'd…

Started by Jae Nei

6 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Jae Nei

How should I play it ladies

Waddown (sorry my chicago slang came out).....Wassup folks I have a great dilemma on my hands.  Everything is going extremely well on my en…

Started by blackfujones

32 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by TheLadyJosephine

Don't Believe the Hype: ALL MEN DESIRE BLACK WOMEN

Over the weekend I attended a very prominent gathering. Make a long story short, I was accosted by at least four young men with very notewo…

Started by BabyCheeks

47 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Tone ©

Do you truly care whats in a persons past or do they get a clean slate with you

Me personally I can give a s*** less what a person does before they get with me. They coulda been a drug dealing, burglar who was a two bit…

Started by blackfujones

37 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Creative Bee

Help! Im confused

Okay Im very new to posting but i've been an avid reader since my freshman year of college, I am now 20 and a junior and I am finally brave…

Started by TeeJayLove

5 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig

Sucker Say What Sunday's Laugh

As you all know I am in school, I have a history class and I had to do a paper on "Exploring Hammurabi's Code." I was cracking up at some o…

Started by Student Beauty

5 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Ms. KissyFace

Wait one MINIMUM WAGE MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLD ON AM I SLOW OR DID I JUST DISCOVER THAT TONE HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE 08'????????????? Is he JOE DIGLER?????? I'M SO CONFUSED

Started by AllyNWonderland

38 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by University of Smitty

Is it too soon to label our relationship?

I have been dating a man since mid-April but he has yet to verbally hint towards anything more serious. However, all of his actions prove t…

Started by BabyCheeks

21 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by BabyCheeks

Shaunie & Gloria Doing a New Show Together!

Seen on NecoleBitchie.com Next Monday, May 30, is the premiere of the third season of VH1′s smash hit reality series Basketball Wives, and…

Started by Mizz Aleshia

9 May 28, 2011
Reply by JustMe

Bush, Saints expected to part ways

NEW YORK – Running back Reggie Bush’s(notes) days with the New Orleans Saints all but came to an end Thursday night when the team selected…

Started by AKa maddie

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by JustMe

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Studying for the LSAT's! Need tips, advice, etc.. to improve my score!

Started by Ken Nicole in Talk Ish. Last reply by DallasBadYella 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

Hey ladies and gentleman! So I decided instead of going to grad school for two years to get my masters in Sports Administration, that I would attend law school for three years and concentrate on…Continue

Tags: Pointers, Advice, LSAT's, School, Law

Latest Activity

DallasBadYella replied to Ken Nicole's discussion Studying for the LSAT's! Need tips, advice, etc.. to improve my score!
"@Ashley Create a personal statement which reflects and mirrors the schools you are applying to.…"
1 hour ago
MrsBigDreams commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"It's really gotten out of hand. "
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Broncos WR Wes Welker Suspended 4 Games For Popping Molly
"Nooooo! Why Wes, why!"
1 hour ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Gates Talks Incarceration, Education & Eating Booty On The Breakfast Club (VIDEO)
"I like hearing him talk... LOL"
2 hours ago
Ms. KissyFace commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"A lot of truth in the letter but Mimi is a mess because she chooses to be so. It's not…"
2 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post CeeLo Apologizes For Rape Tweets
"right @SoLuscious   "
2 hours ago
HeavenSoExtra commented on Eleven8's blog post CeeLo Apologizes For Rape Tweets
"He so ugly..."
2 hours ago
HeavenSoExtra commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Lindsey Lohan Wearing Balmain's Sequin Zebra Striped Gown For British GQ Men of the Year Awards
"Something is off here...I love Lindsay but she looks like a crackhead in couture..."
2 hours ago
Skytz0100 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Happy Family: Dwyane, Gabby & the Boys at The Wade-Union Wedding
"the fact that no one posted to this, says a lot about how people really feel about whores that…"
3 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago
Eleven8's 7 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video