All Discussions Tagged 'zimmerman' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked Zimmerman

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012 ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before pa…

Started by Baller Alert

324 Jun 24
Reply by Page

Zimmerman Signs Autographs at Gun Show

George Zimmerman spent Saturday signing autographs and snapping photos with customers and fans at the New Orlando Gun Show. Over the course…

Started by Baller Alert

9 Mar 12
Reply by Bri

Zimmerman In Florida Speeding

According to tmz: George Zimmerman's got a real issue with guns ... radar guns -- 'cause he got pulled over for allegedly speeding for the…

Started by Baller Alert

4 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by Formally Known as Ginger

George Zimmerman Pulled Over For Speeding in Texas

George Zimmerman DASHCAM VIDEO -- Stopped By Cops for Speeding ... Gun in Car - Watch More Celebrity Videos or Subscribe George Zimmerman…

Started by Baller Alert

5 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Jordayn Camille

Trayvon Martin Juror B29: ‘George Zimmerman got away with murder’

Trayvon Martin Juror B29: ‘George Zimmerman got away with murder’ In an interview with ABC's Robin Roberts, Maddy, a 36-year-old woman of P…

Started by Baller Alert

21 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Brown Skin Beauty

Zimmerman is A Hero!

GTFOH with this scripted PR Stunt! I can't stand this sh*t. cnn.com CNN) -- Four days after he was acquitted of murder, George Zimmerman…

Started by Baller Alert

10 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Timah

Juror # B@!#$%*& For Zimmerman Trial

I'm watching her 'debriefing' on CNN and I can't believe what I'm hearing. They were CONfused about the law? ....... I'm going to be like R…

Started by Busy Signal aka $picey

28 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by luvsmoochez

George Zimmerman Molested His Cousin for Ten Years

A woman with close ties to George Zimmerman and his family told investigators that members of Zimmerman’s family were boastfully proud raci…

Started by Baller Alert

6 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by SoLuscious

I wonder how the international sites are reporting about trayvon martin

This comment was under a picture i posted on instagram: So i posted it and of course the followers started going in...the lady apologized…

Started by Baller Alert

7 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Busy Signal aka $picey

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Missing the old BA ballerboards...

Started by London Bridges in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

No offense to RubyWoo, but I miss coming on here and reading posts from the members. I follow BA on Instagram and the posts are interesting there. However, here they feel more like spam on the…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"I feel the same way. Just ugh."
3 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Don't Be A Fool - Instagram Commandments and Code of Conduct
"Yasss to the businesses that have a private page... I never understood that.  & still…"
4 hours ago
miss cali replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"I can't even front... I've been thinking this for a while. No shade... But the discussion…"
4 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"I agree, I miss the old discussions. Also what's up with all the advertising? Every time I…"
5 hours ago
MzParadise commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards
"Teyana's date need some better deodorant!! All that sweat under his arms yuck!"
5 hours ago
livelife25 commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Calvin Johnson
"I'm so disappointed he got caught up in baby mama drama. His mom and his family unit seem so…"
6 hours ago
livelife25 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Edwin Jackson (Chicago Cubs)
"@Moving in Silence, I was asking myself the same thing when I read that he played for the Dodgers!"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video