Well here it is! The #1 question on everybody’s mind that watched Bravo’s The Real Housewives Of Atlanta. “WHO IS BIG PAPA?” The mystery voice takes care of Kim Zolciak and bought her a 68,000 dollar Escalade Cash! Since we won’t confirm or deny this information you’ll just have to dig a lil’ deeper to get Names and stuff! WE’RE JUST PROTECTING THE INNOCENT!

Remember ITSDNB.COM is the first blog site with information so all you other sites better GIVE US CREDIT or ELSE! Stealing is illegal!

Well our super secret sources have revealed that “Big Papa” is in fact Married LIKE WE ALREADY KNEW and is a multi, multi millionaire real estate developer. He’s not Black and He’s not White. He has a major part in the re-development of the Buckhead area here in Atlanta, Ga. that’s turning it into a Rodeo Drive sort of shopping district. He has 2 sons that we know of. One of which is main homies with Brody Jenner that has a relationship with Lauren Conrad and can be seen on MTV’s The Hills. The son pretty much Bank-Rolls Brody and his whole crew out there in L.A.! The other teenage son can be seen around Atlanta at all the major urban events ICE’D THE F! OUT! Diamonds everywhere! Well that’s all we can say about that! You do the rest people. We can’t just say names cause folks are married ya know! WE AIN’T NO HOME WRECKERS! But when the truth comes out remember WE SAID IT FIRST!

SAW ON www.necolebitchie.com
Originally on http://dirtynthebeest.com/?p=1149#comments

BIG POPPA IS LEE NAAJIR

Tags: atl, big, housewives, poppa

Views: 10580

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Someone in the comments said it's John Reinhardt...
We need the BA detectives on this one. :)
Watch this end up on MTO tomorrow!!
bossbeauty said:
so this is Big Poppa.... I had to put on my BA detective hate for this one!!!

REMEMBER YOU SAW HIS IMAGE HERE FIRST!!!
and it will be from an anonymous source no doubt!

mochagirl said:
Watch this end up on MTO tomorrow!!
bossbeauty said:
so this is Big Poppa.... I had to put on my BA detective hate for this one!!!

REMEMBER YOU SAW HIS IMAGE HERE FIRST!!!
And there we have it! Mystery solved.
Lol! We don't play on BA:)
Naw it's ted turner
on another site, they said that he was neither black nor white. They also said that he is building the Buckhead area up like Rodeo Drive. Therefore, its definitely Lee N.

His wife shall soon find out...lol
http://dirtynthebeest.com/?p=1149#comments

link found on necolebitchie
yea, he is married
SPILL IT!!! lol

Incognegro said:
If this is the case...I know who it is. ;-)

lackadaisically dramatic said:
on another site, they said that he was neither black nor white. They also said that he is building the Buckhead area up like Rodeo Drive. Therefore, its definitely Lee N.

His wife shall soon find out...lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

"White Women Aren't Gold Diggers"

Started by EMariah in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 25 minutes ago. 2 Replies

I've hear Black men say they date White women because White women aren't gold diggers. Well, this proves otherwise:…Continue

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish 28 minutes ago. 0 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

Wifey Material?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 28 minutes ago. 9 Replies

A friend of BA sent in his list of…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

NYC - Celebrity Basketball Challenge @ Barclays Center 7/27 at Barclays Center

July 27, 2014 from 4pm to 8pm
8 minutes ago
Profile IconJorda'n, Shantel, Love.Tanecka and 9 more joined Baller Alert.com
10 minutes ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
13 minutes ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
13 minutes ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's How Do You Rock It: Jay- Z and Beyoncé On The Run Concert Part II
"I like all the looks!!!!"
24 minutes ago
Sameena and Down South Diva are now friends
24 minutes ago
Tone © replied to EMariah's discussion "White Women Aren't Gold Diggers"
"Only an idiot white Think white women don't gold dig."
24 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Wayne's Daughter Reginae Throws Shade at Christina Milian
"Kids should stay out of grown folks' business."
25 minutes ago
Oneandonly replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Wayne's Daughter Reginae Throws Shade at Christina Milian
"She needs to come for her, we all know CM is smashing for tracks. Ugh yes im salty, i dont like…"
27 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger posted a discussion

Christian Louboutin Shoes

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate…See More
28 minutes ago
Tone © replied to RubyWoo's discussion Wifey Material?
"Men should not make list like this."
28 minutes ago
Oneandonly commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Glee Star Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey
"Yeaaa she's cray cray. Wont be surprised if they are divorced soon. This isnt something I look…"
29 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video