Well here it is! The #1 question on everybody’s mind that watched Bravo’s The Real Housewives Of Atlanta. “WHO IS BIG PAPA?” The mystery voice takes care of Kim Zolciak and bought her a 68,000 dollar Escalade Cash! Since we won’t confirm or deny this information you’ll just have to dig a lil’ deeper to get Names and stuff! WE’RE JUST PROTECTING THE INNOCENT!

Remember ITSDNB.COM is the first blog site with information so all you other sites better GIVE US CREDIT or ELSE! Stealing is illegal!

Well our super secret sources have revealed that “Big Papa” is in fact Married LIKE WE ALREADY KNEW and is a multi, multi millionaire real estate developer. He’s not Black and He’s not White. He has a major part in the re-development of the Buckhead area here in Atlanta, Ga. that’s turning it into a Rodeo Drive sort of shopping district. He has 2 sons that we know of. One of which is main homies with Brody Jenner that has a relationship with Lauren Conrad and can be seen on MTV’s The Hills. The son pretty much Bank-Rolls Brody and his whole crew out there in L.A.! The other teenage son can be seen around Atlanta at all the major urban events ICE’D THE F! OUT! Diamonds everywhere! Well that’s all we can say about that! You do the rest people. We can’t just say names cause folks are married ya know! WE AIN’T NO HOME WRECKERS! But when the truth comes out remember WE SAID IT FIRST!

SAW ON www.necolebitchie.com
Originally on http://dirtynthebeest.com/?p=1149#comments

BIG POPPA IS LEE NAAJIR

Tags: atl, big, housewives, poppa

Views: 10622

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Someone in the comments said it's John Reinhardt...
We need the BA detectives on this one. :)
Watch this end up on MTO tomorrow!!
bossbeauty said:
so this is Big Poppa.... I had to put on my BA detective hate for this one!!!

REMEMBER YOU SAW HIS IMAGE HERE FIRST!!!
and it will be from an anonymous source no doubt!

mochagirl said:
Watch this end up on MTO tomorrow!!
bossbeauty said:
so this is Big Poppa.... I had to put on my BA detective hate for this one!!!

REMEMBER YOU SAW HIS IMAGE HERE FIRST!!!
And there we have it! Mystery solved.
Lol! We don't play on BA:)
Naw it's ted turner
on another site, they said that he was neither black nor white. They also said that he is building the Buckhead area up like Rodeo Drive. Therefore, its definitely Lee N.

His wife shall soon find out...lol
http://dirtynthebeest.com/?p=1149#comments

link found on necolebitchie
yea, he is married
SPILL IT!!! lol

Incognegro said:
If this is the case...I know who it is. ;-)

lackadaisically dramatic said:
on another site, they said that he was neither black nor white. They also said that he is building the Buckhead area up like Rodeo Drive. Therefore, its definitely Lee N.

His wife shall soon find out...lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Career change

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by 2Body yesterday. 5 Replies

My license expired and I didn't take the classes to renew it, smh. I don't want to go back to school! I'm thinking about getting into bartending. Any suggestions?

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN on Thursday. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Where to go in ATL

Started by DownSouthDiva in Talk Ish. Last reply by DownSouthDiva on Wednesday. 2 Replies

So I'm going to Atlanta this coming May to visit. Where are some cool spots I should go check out? Any hotel suggestions? And of course, where are all the ballers at?Continue

How do you deal with backstabbing family?

Started by LemonDropPop in Talk Ish. Last reply by The Philly Habesha Diva Mar 23. 10 Replies

Let me first start off by stating I love my older sister! She is really smart. But she is an evil witch. Our mom got sick and got behind on the taxes on her house. At the time I wasn't ballin so I…Continue

Latest Activity

B Thang commented on Char Turner's blog post Chris Brown Lands A Las Vegas Residency Deal - blogged by: @Chargotit
"That's great...I would love to see him in Vegas!!"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Love & Hip Hop NY Taps Nina Parker As Their New Reunion Show Host
" goooooooo nina"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Yvonna Hines's blog post So Your Baller Wants to Fly You Out... --blogged by @queenyvonna
3 hours ago
MissLC commented on Eleven8's blog post Mark Curry Apologizes For Calling Diddy The Devil & Says He Misses Bad Boy
"You want to apologize but your Twitter name is @MarkCurryBook?? I'm so confused."
5 hours ago
Brazil commented on Char Turner's blog post Chris Brown Lands A Las Vegas Residency Deal - blogged by: @Chargotit
"Good for him, I just hope he doesn't f**k this up for himself."
6 hours ago
Nicole commented on Briana Shani's blog post Blog Post: When You're Over Your Hoe Phase By: Briana Shani
"Preach Suga Bear"
6 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Yvonna Hines's blog post So Your Baller Wants to Fly You Out... --blogged by @queenyvonna
"Who the hell wants to be flown out, when all these plans crashing and missing? I be damn!!"
7 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Char Turner's blog post Chris Brown Lands A Las Vegas Residency Deal - blogged by: @Chargotit
"Congrats Breezy! I'm pulln for you to get your act together!"
8 hours ago
Char Turner posted a blog post
8 hours ago
Char Turner's blog post was featured
8 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Rapper Young Dro Arrested For Theft In Atlanta
"SMH...giggle...how embarrassing."
9 hours ago
V liked Yvonna Hines's blog post So Your Baller Wants to Fly You Out... --blogged by @queenyvonna
9 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video