What the hell is this? Are the glorifying having babies or are they trying to scare girls from having them? I'm confused....

Tags: Ass, Fresh, Kids, MTV

Views: 482

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seems like a glorification of a fad that is still happening even though we have sex education in schools. It hasn't stopped and bringing attention to it seems to keep this whole under-age pregnancy going. Not sure if that's what the purpose of the show is or not but whatever the purpose, these girls have something to aspire to do when they get to child-bearing age. Quite sad really.

Where are you? LOL I watched it and what in the world Gary's like 30 dating a 16 year old and she's a psycho... I felt like punching Farrah through a wall lol.. So the girl catelyn is dating her step brother?.. Macy seems like the only sane one

Ms. BoiBye said:

Girl, i cannot stand them. You have to on-demand it, LOL and come back so we can discuss. THey are all train wreaks in the making!

Brii said:

Damn I have to see that LMAO

Ms. BoiBye said:

Yeah they pick four from 16 & preg then send them on teen mom and follow them for a few seasons. It is pure dysfunction too. LOL

Brii said:

LMAO... It's a show called Teen Mom? What the hell Ms. BoiBye said:

Yeah they pick them from 16 & pregnant and  then send them on teen mom. But most of them are white, I think they also did this on purpose so Al Sharpton isn't knocking on MTV studio doors, LOL. Brii said:

They mostly white? *PRAISE THE LORD!* I only seen it once lol  Ms. BoiBye said:

I think MTV is trying to glorify teen pregnancy and extort these girls. I have noticed a few things that make me think this. They always go to the middle of bum f*** America and find these girls (thanks goodness most of them are white). And they make sure that they are not from well off families, so they can control the situation. How do they pay these girls because the entire time they are on the show they are still broke and struggling? So maybe they put the money in a trust until they turn 21? I understand why they hold off on giving them the money cause if they gave it to them all at once they wouldn’t have the need to have drama and the craziness that makes ppl watch the show.

she did go to jail after footage of her smacking Gary aired

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

r y'all serious??? Domestic abuse is no joke. He would be in jail if he was the one smacking her around!!! SMH

MissMidwest said:

Amber & Gary...best couple on Teen Mom EVER.

Hey! Im here. My bosses are on the prowl so I been trying to stay off the net, LOL. Yes pure dysfuction. But Maci gets crazy next season with visitation and her new boo. Farrah leaves her kid with her parents to go to culinary school and gets her boobs done. She needs a better therapist cuz she isn't dealin well wit her BD death. Tyler and Catelyn's parents are going to be their downfall. Glad they choose adoption. Gary needs to get his ass beat for still dealing with Amber. But I think she is in jail now.

Brii said:

Where are you? LOL I watched it and what in the world Gary's like 30 dating a 16 year old and she's a psycho... I felt like punching Farrah through a wall lol.. So the girl catelyn is dating her step brother?.. Macy seems like the only sane one
Ms. BoiBye said:

She needs a beaten 

Ms. BoiBye said:
Lmao Jenelle & Kieffer & her mom "Baaaahbwah" (whoever watches knows this is how that crazy ass mother speaks lmaooo) were seriously the only reason I watched...the level of dysfunction and craziness was pure hilarity although it is tragic for Janelle's child to be growing up in that enviornment. Janelle has atleast 8 different mug shots from the past year alone, has been to rehab, & is just out of her damn rocker lol and Kieffer's homeless ass STAYS wearing that green hoodie lmao I could only imagine how bad that thing smells. It's like another teen mom that's how much he wears the damn hoodie on the show lol every f****** episode. 

Ms. BoiBye said:
Written and produced by "Morgan Freeman"...
Thoughtuknew!!
As in Driving Miss Daisy Morgan Freeman? or the Laguna Beach one? 

l8dy-c said:
Written and produced by "Morgan Freeman"... Thoughtuknew!!
Laguna beach not the actor

Brii said:
As in Driving Miss Daisy Morgan Freeman? or the Laguna Beach one? 

l8dy-c said:
Written and produced by "Morgan Freeman"... Thoughtuknew!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

is this a real issue for anyone of you

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 7 hours ago. 5 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 11 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 12 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

Latest Activity

EmpressSoDivine liked Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
14 minutes ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"bwahahah @ the be safe out there..."
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I would totally be afraid of going blind. And the surgery is 100% probably at this point. There is…"
2 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"How are shr mad at the girl because Mr.PoPimp took heron a ride."
2 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"@ Sean If my husband went to Africa, got the procedure done, and came home with his entire eyes…"
2 hours ago
V updated their profile
2 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Thomas Suing Co-Star Melyssa Ford
"Dont like her..."
3 hours ago
Tone replied to Tone's discussion Street harassment
"  So a a man can't  even win a woman over anymore? "
3 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"Smh and lmao..."
4 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to Tone's discussion Street harassment
"It's not the men speaking who were just saying hi. It's when they are making derogatory…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video