Rapper Cam'ron Ordered to Pay $50K for Using Copyrighted Image On His Merch
Getty Images

Cam’ron Claps Back: No Foot Fetishes From Men Allowed on His Live! (Video)

Rapper Cam’ron recently let it be known that his Instagram live is not the place for foot fetish requests. In a humorous but firm response, Cam’ron addressed comments from a follower who mistakenly thought he was lounging on a raft, and more bizarrely, wanted to see his feet.

“First of all, my man, I’m not on a raft, I’m on a yacht, and this is actually a bed,” Cam’ron clarified right off the bat. He addressed the odd request about his socks, saying, “Trying to see what my toes look like is crazy. Now I’m uncomfortable. Now I gotta block you.”

The situation escalated  “You a lady, I dig it. And for the record, I ain’t never had a corn in my life. My feet are fine, but you got on here requesting to see my feet.” He humorously added that his space doesn’t resemble a raft at all and mocked the idea: “Do a raft got a headboard?”

As the comments continued, Cam’ron’s patience wore thin. “Tell me I’m on a raft with my feet. You just want to see my toes. And I blocked that. Let another request for my feet [come in], I’m turning the whole live off,” he declared, threatening to shut down the live stream if the comments persisted.

Cam’ron ended his rant by dismissing anyone with similar requests: “If you got a toe fetish, you in the wrong gender for me. But your toes look like killer. Off my line. Sound crazy.”

About thinktank

Check Also

Robert Kraft Wants Video

Robert Kraft and Other Billionaires Suspend Donations to Columbia University Over Antisemitism Concerns

Columbia University has recently faced a significant backlash from several high-profile donors over its handling …

Leave a Reply

Discover more from Baller Alert

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading