hello ladies! i'm new on here but have been lurkin for a minute decided to finally join in on all the fun :) anyways im going to a ballers house on the 4th for a pool party & was wondering if you all would give me some advice as to what i should wear?? thanks!

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wear what accentuates your best assets. Don't you be one of those girls I see on some of those websites that are still rocking some country ass overalls trying to cover up your stomach. People can tell if you are wearing something that you don't feel comfortable wearing. Its draws attention away from you. Hell I know I'm telling you things you already know. But this is a pool party and 9 times out of 10 no one is going to be in the pool. So, wear what you like.
lol @ country ass overalls...but thanks! that's what i figured he keeps telling me to be sure and bring my bikini but i didnt think people would really be getting in...
Trust I've been the girl walking around in a damn bikini. While everyone else has on booty shorts and a cute shirt. Bump that. Buy you a fly summer fit, summer dress, summer slut fit.... whatever.
Bring your suit with you, just in case...throw one a sexy, not to sexy summer dress.
BTW, welcome!!!!
thank u both!
If you have the body for it (big boobs, big butt, small waist) I would wear a wife beater and some jean knee length shorts with some cut heels or a nice flat.

You will stand out in the sea of booty shorts!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

(BALLER mails are screenshots of…Continue

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 4 hours ago. 3 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 16 hours ago. 0 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Latest Activity

Diamond Princess commented on OUT OF CONTROL's group WHO DON'T WANT A BALLER!
"Is this website worthy of time or is it clearly wasted time? All of the posts seem to be years ago"
55 minutes ago
Diamond Princess posted a status
"I DON'T HAVE 99 PROBLEMS AND I AM NOT CHASING 1...."
1 hour ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"@ Butterflyy It's not a groupie tale, but a groupie flash fiction. LOL"
1 hour ago
Diamond Princess joined FP's group
Thumbnail

Real ballers who run ballers

for those ladies who are really connected and know the know and who will drop this knowledge. for…See More
1 hour ago
Diamond Princess updated their profile
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Who is this girl? I see her all over ig hair pages lol"
2 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Chicks really are fighting over that anorexic, burnt twig, androgynous dude. SMH"
3 hours ago
Diamond Princess joined Baller Alert's group
3 hours ago
Diamond Princess joined OUT OF CONTROL's group
Thumbnail

WHO DON'T WANT A BALLER!

This group is for all the FLY ladies and gents that keep their hair done, shape up tight and pussy…See More
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to RubyWoo's discussion Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant
"I don't think he identifies with us because he's black Cuban."
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video