hello ladies! i'm new on here but have been lurkin for a minute decided to finally join in on all the fun :) anyways im going to a ballers house on the 4th for a pool party & was wondering if you all would give me some advice as to what i should wear?? thanks!

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wear what accentuates your best assets. Don't you be one of those girls I see on some of those websites that are still rocking some country ass overalls trying to cover up your stomach. People can tell if you are wearing something that you don't feel comfortable wearing. Its draws attention away from you. Hell I know I'm telling you things you already know. But this is a pool party and 9 times out of 10 no one is going to be in the pool. So, wear what you like.
lol @ country ass overalls...but thanks! that's what i figured he keeps telling me to be sure and bring my bikini but i didnt think people would really be getting in...
Trust I've been the girl walking around in a damn bikini. While everyone else has on booty shorts and a cute shirt. Bump that. Buy you a fly summer fit, summer dress, summer slut fit.... whatever.
Bring your suit with you, just in case...throw one a sexy, not to sexy summer dress.
BTW, welcome!!!!
thank u both!
If you have the body for it (big boobs, big butt, small waist) I would wear a wife beater and some jean knee length shorts with some cut heels or a nice flat.

You will stand out in the sea of booty shorts!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 7 minutes ago. 2 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree Threatens Suicide After Their Breakup

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 23 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Per TMZ, the ex-boyfriend of…Continue

"Silent Night" by Rich Homie Quan

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 14 hours ago. 3 Replies

For your listening pleasure...Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 18 hours ago. 88 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
2 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 minutes ago
Braijanae Stephens commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
3 minutes ago
Khiara Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
6 minutes ago
Khiara Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
6 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland replied to Cleopatra Jones's discussion Whats up with this guy?
"Same thing I was thinking... Purse first ass last... "
7 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
11 minutes ago
Badness commented on Eleven8's blog post Bobby Shmurda Being Held On $2 Million Bail
"Yes everything that rap about is true. I know the squad personally and they are young and ignorant.…"
16 minutes ago
Ktford23 commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"DONE"
19 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
23 minutes ago
TeKeshia Rucker commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
59 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video