hello ladies! i'm new on here but have been lurkin for a minute decided to finally join in on all the fun :) anyways im going to a ballers house on the 4th for a pool party & was wondering if you all would give me some advice as to what i should wear?? thanks!

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wear what accentuates your best assets. Don't you be one of those girls I see on some of those websites that are still rocking some country ass overalls trying to cover up your stomach. People can tell if you are wearing something that you don't feel comfortable wearing. Its draws attention away from you. Hell I know I'm telling you things you already know. But this is a pool party and 9 times out of 10 no one is going to be in the pool. So, wear what you like.
lol @ country ass overalls...but thanks! that's what i figured he keeps telling me to be sure and bring my bikini but i didnt think people would really be getting in...
Trust I've been the girl walking around in a damn bikini. While everyone else has on booty shorts and a cute shirt. Bump that. Buy you a fly summer fit, summer dress, summer slut fit.... whatever.
Bring your suit with you, just in case...throw one a sexy, not to sexy summer dress.
BTW, welcome!!!!
thank u both!
If you have the body for it (big boobs, big butt, small waist) I would wear a wife beater and some jean knee length shorts with some cut heels or a nice flat.

You will stand out in the sea of booty shorts!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 3 hours ago. 3 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

Profile IconCharday, GzyOnline and juicy♡ joined Baller Alert.com
4 minutes ago
Bentlee Wright updated their profile
10 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"lmao  She said "I run with a pack of lesbians" like they wild dogs."
25 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"This should be the story of women who should wear spanx and come to Jesus, simultaneously. Their…"
31 minutes ago
Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"Not worth watching reminds me of Mob Wives. I see lifetime is starting to turn into a reality tv…"
41 minutes ago
MISW commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Throwback: Diahann Carroll
"Gorgeous!"
1 hour ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Phoenix liked Eleven8's blog post Melyssa Ford Spotted Being Wheeled Into Hospital Following Bottle Fight With Geneva Thomas
1 hour ago
BLUE JONES commented on Eleven8's blog post Former Lakers Baller Jeremy Tyler Says Baby Mama Punched Their 10 Month Old
"Oh poor guy his exotic acting up."
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Just In Time For Drake's Birthday
"I just want one trip on the Aubrey train. I don't even need a name drop in a song."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video