i found this post

Kenyon's wife Heather got pregnant at the age of 15 and was sent to live with her uncle and aunt in Carson, CA. The neighborhood in Carson that she moved to is called Centerview on the north end of Carson. Centerview is a small, nice, middle class, Black neighborhood.

After Heather had her baby (a girl) she met Dewayne Blackman who lived in the same Centerview neighborhood. Dewayne was 18 when they met. Dewayne really liked Heather a lot. When Heather got back into high school Dewayne would help her out how ever he could. He would drive her to school and pick her up. They began dating but Heather's uncle didn't like it and told her she would have to move. Well, Dewayne parents let Heather move in with them in their nice 4 bedroom home. A few years later Heather was pregnant again with Dewayne's first child. They got married and continued to live in Dewayne's parent’s home. Dewayne's parents made pretty good money, they owned other property and eventually moved into another home and let Dewayne and Heather continue to live at the Centerview home.

A few years later Heather was pregnant with her third child (second by Dewayne) and gave birth to another girl (3 girls total). All of the girls names start with "D". Dewayne took care of his family. He got a good job working at a gas refinery, raised Heather's first child and the 2 by him, bought himself and Heather 2 nice cars and all seemed to be going well. Then the big PROBLEM!!!!!!

In middle of 2001, Heather goes out one night and meets Kenyon Martin at a night club. She and Kenyon hook up. Later on Heather finds out that she's pregnant and it may be by Kenyon. Dewayne finds out and all hell breaks loose. He tells her that she needs to get out and she tells him that she will leave. She tells Kenyon what happened and that she needs somewhere to stay. Kenyon's calls his agent who tells Kenyon to put Heather up in a nice apartment and once the baby comes have a DNA test done. If the baby is yours (Kenyon's) then do what you need to do to support the child. Heather gave birth to her first boy, something Dewayne always wanted. The DNA test proved that Heather’s new baby boy was Kenyon’s. Kenyon did a lot more than support the child, he told Heather that she should move to New Jersey with him and she did. One problem! Heather moved to New Jersey with her new baby boy but left all 3 of her girls with Dewayne and never looked back. Dewayne has raised all three girls since Heather left in 2002 and its now March 2008.

One thing that made all this hard was that Dewayne was and still is a big Lakers fan. In 2002 when Heather had Kenyon's child, Kenyon's NBA team, the New Jersey Nets played the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA finals. Dewayne had to watch the game and view close ups of the NBA cameramen showing Kenyon's big shoulder tattoo of his new baby boy by Heather. It made all of this that much harder.

Heathers now has 6 kids. One daughter by the teenage boy that got her pregnant the first time, 2 daughters by Dewayne, 2 sons and 1 daughter by Kenyon. Heathers oldest daughter graduated from Gardena High School (Gardena, CA.) in June, 2007 and the other two girls by Dewayne are now in the 9th grade and 5th grade. The 5th grader thinks her mother Heather is dead.

One of the worst stories that still goes around in Centerview is that Heather also slept with Dewayne's then best friend, Deon. Dewayne and Deon were close buddies and even had a boat that they bought together to take out on the lake and go fishing. After the story got out that was the end of Dewayne and Deon's friendship.

If anyone can reach Heather tell her that her daughter miss her.

thoughts on this hoe?

Views: 878

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is hope for all the single mothers out there....you can still snag you a baller with kids in tow.
you are right both of them has game. mouth game [head and talking] must be crazy hot TEE HEE

there are no emoticons on here?
Listen to ed morning's show online they are talking about HEATHER...we done made it!
I was listening to Power 105 and heard them talking about this this morning! :-)
She is a bird I feel sorry for her kids...no child deserves a SORRY Momma! She needs to be raising those children they are hers!
For those who missed it...
I heard about this story also on Power 105.1 and I was upset to hear that she just up and left her 3 girls. That is a disgrace . The oldest isn't Dewayne's but he is taking care of all three. Now that's a good man. How does she go to sleep at night knowing she has no contact with her other kids ? How can a man accept a woman who just up and leaves her kids to start a new life with him? Kenyon Martin is fine but it's messed up how she did her kids. Is Dewayne married now?

Wow. How can a Mom leave her children behind, she is not better then a crack head. You should never ever put your children before a MAN. Furthermore, she had a good man to begine with. If I understand correctly, she already had a child prior to her first marriage and he took on that responsibility. You dont get much of that. Hell there are some men who dont take care of their own children let alone be responsible for someone elses child. When will these women learn, just like US (women) come a dime a dozen. Hey if Kenyon cant figure it out soon then he never will. She has no respect for others as well as for herself. I have 2 teenage boys and the day I can not be with them is the day the life is over for me as I know it. Kenyon wise up baby everyone is not after what you got, there are actually some women who would want you for you.
Buttah
Shes a slut but We made it BOSS LADY BALLER ALLERT.COM!
Heather voted against Bush's "No Child Left Behind Law" so what all yall beefing about!!!
I have been hearing stories about Heather for years. I'm tired of hearing about her ass. She is triflin but she does have two kids by him and the paycheck is heavy.
Lol @ Dillenger...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Nene2 Live commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Too Much, Too Soon By: @milagreee
"~ i read something similar to this post that stated..."the key to happiness is letting each…"
3 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"I was right with him until the baby comment, that was uncalled for. "
4 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
5 hours ago
mariemarie675 liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
6 hours ago
Kia Russell liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
8 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Facebook
9 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
9 hours ago
Daquita Dixon updated their profile photo
10 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
10 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
10 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
"I totally agree with her....This is also a good way to save money, in general. I have another…"
10 hours ago
Swaggy Neesh updated their profile
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video