Tags: free, picture

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

she chillin...LOL
lol
People seem to forget that she was always older than she looked. She was in a old NEW EDITION video that should tell you something. So her age finally caught up with her.
What happened did she decide that being a 40-year old rapper is not what's up?
LMAO!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!
leave the girl alone....blame it on the aaaalcohol..
Looks like she just rolled out of bed and showed up!
Wow! I use to think she was so cute how she dressed and everything.. She really let herself go
what is i'll take shitty messes for $1000 Alex?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Jim Jones

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Carla Jenkins 33 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Wheww he really let her have it!Continue

If You Want Sage The Gemini's Number...

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 43 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Another DM fail. Call him before he…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
32 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Jim Jones
"Jim always spazzes out on females. Let it be a man though... "
33 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
34 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia's Hubby Gets A Huge Tattoo Of Her Name
"@Sean I totally agree. I wouldn't tattoo no man's name on me.  @Eleven8 Has Fantasia…"
35 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion If You Want Sage The Gemini's Number...
"oh ok...lol"
43 minutes ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia's Hubby Gets A Huge Tattoo Of Her Name
"Fool ass. Next headline gonna read,"Fannie's new boo caught texting a stripper, baby…"
43 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia's Hubby Gets A Huge Tattoo Of Her Name
"looks like part of a knight's armo...with the screws and stuff"
50 minutes ago
RubyWoo replied to RubyWoo's discussion If You Want Sage The Gemini's Number...
"he's the guy that did the Red Nose song...'and she gon shake it like a red nose' lol"
55 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Loyce Means (Former NFL Player/Model)
"He has a different look about him...I'm thinking it's the baby face."
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion If You Want Sage The Gemini's Number...
"I never heard of him either...but I'm going to call to see if he changed it already...hahaha"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Jim Jones
"Really? He's quite lame for that...smh"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia's Hubby Gets A Huge Tattoo Of Her Name
"It looks really nice. I'm not sure what it is though. Looks like part of a collared shirt. I…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video