Have you ever been with a bad baller, or heard of a baller that was no bueno? List all the "HELL NO" ballers to save us nonknowing ladies the drama.

Views: 31187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been lucky and haven't had any personal experiences that I feel I should name but I've gotten direct word from my girls about:

NBA- Marcus Banks, TIm Thomas, Paul Pierce, Chris Webber, Kenyon Martin, AI
NFL - Brandon Marshall, Chad Jackson, Braylon Edwards, Duante Culpepper

Like I said...wasn't w/em but I'll take my girls' word.
Need more details..what are the issues ladies?
From what I remember...

MBanks, no condoms and messes w/ur head
KMart, BAD and small
PPierce, likes trashy girls, cheap
BMarshall, temper (believe he also just got arrested for hitting his girl)
CJackson, gossip...will tell ur bizness to everyone
DCulpepper, just a crazy wifey

makinithappen said:
I've been lucky and haven't had any personal experiences that I feel I should name but I've gotten direct word from my girls about:

NBA- Marcus Banks, TIm Thomas, Paul Pierce, Chris Webber, Kenyon Martin, AI
NFL - Brandon Marshall, Chad Jackson, Braylon Edwards, Duante Culpepper

Like I said...wasn't w/em but I'll take my girls' word.
ok, these are all althetes... What about musicians, actors, and corporate ballers? Any of them? Come on ladies spill it. Yal seem all scared.
You haven't offered any info and you started this thread....are you scared?
lol, well Im not sure if I'm allowed to even put this persons name on here... so ya, I am... I have only been with one... and I know of one... Just wondering if they would have been mentioned, but they arent, and I think its for a reason, given their status

Holly-Would said:
You haven't offered any info and you started this thread....are you scared?
Well missunderstood, tell whats wrong with the person and just give the sport they play, or give one initial for either the first or last name....

I don't have any dirt on anyone
I'm gonna do some research and come back with some dirt!

Holly-Would said:
Well missunderstood, tell whats wrong with the person and just give the sport they play, or give one initial for either the first or last name....

I don't have any dirt on anyone
Dang Braylon *smh*, lol,.... I dont know any bad ones
I know of a good local one too, but some of yall know me man!! CHEAP AS HELL!! FRUGLE AS A BUGLE! I mean got millions but da house (not even a mansion or at least 4-5rooms) is SO F***** UP! And then got a nerve to want you to take ur shoes off at the door (but he does give u socks) LOL

Yall can play Blues Clues with this one if you want. Oh, and he's a NFL'er.
Lamont Jordan???

OUT OF CONTROL said:
I know of a good local one too, but some of yall know me man!! CHEAP AS HELL!! FRUGLE AS A BUGLE! I mean got millions but da house (not even a mansion or at least 4-5rooms) is SO F***** UP! And then got a nerve to want you to take ur shoes off at the door (but he does give u socks) LOL

Nope. But I got stories about him too!!! I wouldn't place him on the bad list though...

PrincessLola said:
Lamont Jordan???

OUT OF CONTROL said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

Montel Williams Busted With Weed In Germany

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

#MontelWilliams learned a valuable lesson in traveling with that sticky-icky.The talk show host’s reps tell #TMZ that he was traveling though the #Frankfurt #Germany airport with his wife but when he…Continue

The Two Teens That Stabbed Their Classmate 19 Times In An Attempt To Appease "Slender Man" Will Be Tried As Adults

In 2014, 12 year- old #MorganGeyser and #AnissaWeier were arrested for the stabbing of a fellow class mate. The 12 year-old victim , Payton Leutner was lured into a wooded park in Waukesha, Wisconsin…Continue

Jaden Smith Has Family Celebrate His Birthday Abroad With Him: Will Smith Finds Out Drinking Age is 18

Turning 18 is a momentous occasion for a teenager. By all accounts and the legal bodies that represent them, a child is finally seen as an adult. For most of us, we know that being 18 really means…Continue

Nicki Minaj’s Brother’s DNA Matches DNA on 12-Year-Old Accuser’s Clothes

It seems like Nicki Minaj’s brother’s child rape case has just taken a turn for the worst.@Bossipofficial reported Thursday that prosecutors have revealed #JelaniMaraj’s DNA matched the semen found…Continue

Latest Activity

Lady Thriller posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Lady Thriller's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou is now friends with Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) and Alagie Khan
1 hour ago
BrownSkin Beauty. commented on MsJennyb's blog post Ed Hartwell Reveals the Real Reason Behind Split from Keshia Knight Pulliam – blogged by @MsJennyb
"they way the got together in the first place was sketchy so this is not real surprise."
3 hours ago
Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) posted discussions
3 hours ago
MsJennyb posted blog posts
5 hours ago
MsJennyb's 2 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) liked Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)'s discussion [New Mixtape] @DjSmokeMixtapes - Smoked Out Radio 48 Hosted by @EReignESM
5 hours ago
Chantia Renee' posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Chantia Renee''s blog post was featured
6 hours ago
Tradingsystems posted a discussion
7 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service