Have you ever been with a bad baller, or heard of a baller that was no bueno? List all the "HELL NO" ballers to save us nonknowing ladies the drama.

Views: 26995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been lucky and haven't had any personal experiences that I feel I should name but I've gotten direct word from my girls about:

NBA- Marcus Banks, TIm Thomas, Paul Pierce, Chris Webber, Kenyon Martin, AI
NFL - Brandon Marshall, Chad Jackson, Braylon Edwards, Duante Culpepper

Like I said...wasn't w/em but I'll take my girls' word.
Need more details..what are the issues ladies?
From what I remember...

MBanks, no condoms and messes w/ur head
KMart, BAD and small
PPierce, likes trashy girls, cheap
BMarshall, temper (believe he also just got arrested for hitting his girl)
CJackson, gossip...will tell ur bizness to everyone
DCulpepper, just a crazy wifey

makinithappen said:
I've been lucky and haven't had any personal experiences that I feel I should name but I've gotten direct word from my girls about:

NBA- Marcus Banks, TIm Thomas, Paul Pierce, Chris Webber, Kenyon Martin, AI
NFL - Brandon Marshall, Chad Jackson, Braylon Edwards, Duante Culpepper

Like I said...wasn't w/em but I'll take my girls' word.
ok, these are all althetes... What about musicians, actors, and corporate ballers? Any of them? Come on ladies spill it. Yal seem all scared.
You haven't offered any info and you started this thread....are you scared?
lol, well Im not sure if I'm allowed to even put this persons name on here... so ya, I am... I have only been with one... and I know of one... Just wondering if they would have been mentioned, but they arent, and I think its for a reason, given their status

Holly-Would said:
You haven't offered any info and you started this thread....are you scared?
Well missunderstood, tell whats wrong with the person and just give the sport they play, or give one initial for either the first or last name....

I don't have any dirt on anyone
I'm gonna do some research and come back with some dirt!

Holly-Would said:
Well missunderstood, tell whats wrong with the person and just give the sport they play, or give one initial for either the first or last name....

I don't have any dirt on anyone
Dang Braylon *smh*, lol,.... I dont know any bad ones
I know of a good local one too, but some of yall know me man!! CHEAP AS HELL!! FRUGLE AS A BUGLE! I mean got millions but da house (not even a mansion or at least 4-5rooms) is SO F***** UP! And then got a nerve to want you to take ur shoes off at the door (but he does give u socks) LOL

Yall can play Blues Clues with this one if you want. Oh, and he's a NFL'er.
Lamont Jordan???

OUT OF CONTROL said:
I know of a good local one too, but some of yall know me man!! CHEAP AS HELL!! FRUGLE AS A BUGLE! I mean got millions but da house (not even a mansion or at least 4-5rooms) is SO F***** UP! And then got a nerve to want you to take ur shoes off at the door (but he does give u socks) LOL

Yall can play Blues Clues with this one if you want. Oh, and he's a NFL'er.
Nope. But I got stories about him too!!! I wouldn't place him on the bad list though...

PrincessLola said:
Lamont Jordan???

OUT OF CONTROL said:
I know of a good local one too, but some of yall know me man!! CHEAP AS HELL!! FRUGLE AS A BUGLE! I mean got millions but da house (not even a mansion or at least 4-5rooms) is SO F***** UP! And then got a nerve to want you to take ur shoes off at the door (but he does give u socks) LOL

Yall can play Blues Clues with this one if you want. Oh, and he's a NFL'er.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Married to Medicine

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 7 hours ago. 134 Replies

I can't wait to watch. Will you?It comes on Bravo. Sunday March 24 @9pm.Continue

Tags: Doctors

Floyd Mayweather Buys All His Ladies New Bugattis

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 8 hours ago. 10 Replies

Continue

This always makes me smile!

Started by sailout in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

Just thought I'd share :) Have a great night ladies and gents!https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=258513721011384Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lolo Jones

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 11 hours ago. 3 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Married to Medicine
"I've been waiting for someone to point out how Toya lied during part 2 of the reunion. She…"
7 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to RubyWoo's discussion Floyd Mayweather Buys All His Ladies New Bugattis
"I doubt he's petty enough to take from his children's momma but the other chicks needs to…"
8 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Floyd Mayweather Buys All His Ladies New Bugattis
"word is he's a switch hitter so don't count yourself out just yet. You too could have a…"
8 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Kendall Jenner By David Sims For LOVE Magazine Autumn/Winter 2014
"She's so freakin beautiful"
8 hours ago
JustListenSee commented on Eleven8's blog post 6 Reasons Why You Should Snag A Rookie Baller
"Girl... And you had to use Clowney's picture. Not saying I would, even tho football is my…"
9 hours ago
JustListenSee commented on Eleven8's blog post Stephen A Smith Blames Women For Domestic Violence (Video)
"He is not blaming women.. Good Lord! He could've said this another way, but he not blaming…"
9 hours ago
Oneandonly replied to RubyWoo's discussion Floyd Mayweather Buys All His Ladies New Bugattis
"He's such a petty narcissist. I hate it."
9 hours ago
Oneandonly commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Kendall Jenner By David Sims For LOVE Magazine Autumn/Winter 2014
"Yasssss Kendall!"
9 hours ago
Little Mermaid liked Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Kendall Jenner By David Sims For LOVE Magazine Autumn/Winter 2014
10 hours ago
Kevin Mac commented on Eleven8's blog post LeSean McCoy Gets Into Scuffle With Team Mate At Eagles Training Camp
"Aw. How cute."
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video