Okay Ladies & Gents... I have to teach a Teen Sex Ed class tomorrow (from the Christian perspective)... and since you ladies have helped me so much, I figured you all could help... What were some of the things you wish you knew about sex and/or your bodies as a teen?? (the class is for 12 to 17 year olds)

Tags: about, let's, sex..., talk

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hormones are okay. asking questions are okay. Flip the script and let them lead the discuss with their questions to figure out how much they can handle. Sum it up, with a couple of scriptures. Tell them to be real with themselves. Discuss STDs with pictures. Show them how to put on a condom correctly and call it a day.
Maybe putting anonymous questions into a hat while you provide answers would be interesting.
very good idea...

Noisy_Girl...2 said:
Maybe putting anonymous questions into a hat while you provide answers would be interesting.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Missing the old BA ballerboards...

Started by London Bridges in Talk Ish. Last reply by Keetah J. 1 hour ago. 39 Replies

No offense to RubyWoo, but I miss coming on here and reading posts from the members. I follow BA on Instagram and the posts are interesting there. However, here they feel more like spam on the…Continue

Soulja Boy and K.Michelle Beef on Twitter

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

K. Michelle went on the Breakfast Club to do an interview last week and hinted that Soulja Boy slept with transgender Sidney Starr. Soulja Boy didn't take too kindly to that and started taking shots…Continue

August Alsina Making a Full Recovery, Gets a Visit from Nicki

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

After being in a coma for 3 days,…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou liked Spencer Blohm's blog post Before Thursday's Premiere, A 'Scandalous' Recap!
2 minutes ago
Keetah J. replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"@Boss, When did Ruby even join the team and was she the one who decided to post the blog posts in…"
1 hour ago
Busy Signal aka $picey replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"you ain't right lol "
1 hour ago
University of Smitty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Soulja Boy and K.Michelle Beef on Twitter
"I cannot stand KM's ignorant azz.  I'm starting to think she may need to come out of…"
2 hours ago
University of Smitty replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"I believe that's Tone......looking like a broke Carlton   I miss the old boards,…"
2 hours ago
Sean commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Lakers Star Jordan Hill's Ex- Girlfriend Drops Domestic Violence Suit
"He broke bread. Women are gonna learn money doesn't equal happiness. Now if he does it again,…"
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: The Limited 'Scandal' Collection
3 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive Interview - @Tiara_Thomas Talks Sexual Liberation, "One Night" & The "Bad" Influence
"How did he abuse her?"
4 hours ago
Tone © replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"The guy is not me don't know why you trying to claim it is."
4 hours ago
Sweetness commented on Spencer Blohm's blog post Before Thursday's Premiere, A 'Scandalous' Recap!
"Love. This!! Thanks!"
4 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
4 hours ago
Sweetness replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"Omg yesssssss it's the same dude!!!!! He's cool but he just....idk. He dnt live in the…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video