Pictures: Vanessa Simmons Celebrates Her Birthday in Miami at Mansion

Tags: birthday, mansion, miami, party, simmons, vanessa

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Purple was everywhere in Europe last year and it is going to be so hot this fall. I love their dresses.
Is it me or does she look like she'd rather be somewhere else? Guess money can't buy you happiness or a good weave these days....
Naw'll she always looks like that. LOL!

Holly-Would said:
Is it me or does she look like she'd rather be somewhere else? Guess money can't buy you happiness or a good weave these days....
as Kanye said...

Sure I need just at least one of Russell's nieces
I think they look good, I have no idea when some of you ladies are wearing weaves!
Good that means some of us are doing something right, lol.

Pappy said:
I think they look good, I have no idea when some of you ladies are wearing weaves!
vanessa is getting fat, while lil sis has slimmed down...
looks like they're having fun.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Who's Going to the The Chris Brown and Trey Songz concert in ATL!?

Started by Natasha Thomas in Talk Ish. Last reply by Natasha Thomas 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

I'm Going to The BTS Tour in Atlanta and my bestfriend and I Got separate seats across the stadium from each other so I want to know if any gorgeous girlies were going to be there so we can meet and…Continue

Heeeyyyy new to Baller Alert and looking to meet new friends! :)

Started by Natasha Thomas in Talk Ish. Last reply by Natasha Thomas 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hi everyone my name is Natasha i am 20 and i model, new to this site i love reading blogs so i just thought hey why not sign up.!! lol i love to have fun and meet new people as well as read and talk…Continue

MEMEBER UPDATE......

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 4 hours ago. 41 Replies

this is to piggy back off the fokls saying people mia, s*** aint da same, etc.what has everybody been up too??i'll start...just working and trying to decide if i to want accept another position at…Continue

Tags: do, it, what, update, memeber

Mardi Gras 2015

Started by Ashley T in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 4 hours ago. 5 Replies

Has anyone been? How is it? I am thinking about goingContinue

Latest Activity

Natasha Thomas replied to Natasha Thomas's discussion Who's Going to the The Chris Brown and Trey Songz concert in ATL!?
"Omg awesome ! Where are your seats and how old are you !? And do you do your own make up?? Read…"
2 hours ago
Natasha Thomas replied to Natasha Thomas's discussion Heeeyyyy new to Baller Alert and looking to meet new friends! :)
"Thank you! I'm in the Florida area but go to ATL often :) "
2 hours ago
Natasha Thomas replied to Natasha Thomas's discussion Heeeyyyy new to Baller Alert and looking to meet new friends! :)
"Omg dope I was born there ! I live in a city 3 hours away from there now! "
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Tony Carter of the Denver Broncos Enjoys Wild Orgy-Filled Pool Parties
"Usually when more females show up then men... That's a red flag"
3 hours ago
imani replied to DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN's discussion MEMEBER UPDATE......
"Well I'm new to BA so im not sure how the old BA was hopefully I get to find out! I just been…"
4 hours ago
imani replied to Ashley T's discussion Mardi Gras 2015
"how is it and whats the best hotel to book thats close yet affordable? and what are somethings you…"
4 hours ago
imani replied to Ashley T's discussion Mardi Gras 2015
"hey love! I havent been but i will be there this year! from feb 15th-feb 18th did you book you…"
4 hours ago
imani replied to Natasha Thomas's discussion Heeeyyyy new to Baller Alert and looking to meet new friends! :)
"hey love im imani! welcome to BA im 21 and I model as well! what part of florida are you in I am in…"
4 hours ago
K. Torati commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Tony Carter of the Denver Broncos Enjoys Wild Orgy-Filled Pool Parties
"Lol wow everyone sounds so mad at the author. From what I read she doesn't sound like a…"
5 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post The Wife Scale By: @milagreee
"I'm not good at math. Soooo yeah."
5 hours ago
Profile Icon3 members updated their profile photos
ThumbnailThumbnailThumbnail
8 hours ago
QueenofMithrone replied to Natasha Thomas's discussion Who's Going to the The Chris Brown and Trey Songz concert in ATL!?
"Hey girlie!...I will be attending I have no clue on what to wear either all I know is that im to be…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video