Ok ladies i need your help..i met him tonite at the club he was sweet seems like a nice guy so what's his deal what kinda info do you all have on this man??

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not based on first hand knowledge but I've been hearing DL rumors about this guys for YEARS.
Lol
yah i've heard the rumors too but are they true?? anybody have any first hand experiences?
From the nEts?! The one who is dating a former dancer from the nets dance team?!
He got traded in june or july to the bucks, no longer in jerz
yes him..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

REDMAN'S GROUPIE/SEX TALE....SCOOBYDOOOOOOOOO

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by cheyenne moonrise youngblood 1 hour ago. 220 Replies

So recently me and my homegirls were in New York and my home girl works for this Adidas store in New York. So anyways she called me up like "Ay girl you know red and Meth gonna be here for promotion…Continue

Fitness Rant

Started by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

This was inspired by the transformation post.  I have a few issues here.1.  Herballife.  I love browsing fitness posts on Instagram when I can't sleep or when I'm bored. What I hate is everyone is a…Continue

Latest Activity

xotatyanaa and Aarynn Denise are now friends
27 seconds ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
3 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
7 minutes ago
Shortygotameanwalk commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How I Lost My Daughter To Depression
"Thank you for sharing this - it took courage!  I pray God grants yo peace and serenity and you…"
9 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Aarynn Denise's blog post on Twitter
9 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Kim Kardashian Comes For Adrienne Bailon "So Sad When People Try To Kick My Brother When He's Down"
"pretty sure she didn't mean that literally, but as "I was young, he was young, we were…"
26 minutes ago
Spotlight259 commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - On Bended Knee, Should The Woman Propose?
"Nothing wrong with it at all. People might feel it's strange, or may not be used to the idea.…"
36 minutes ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Blac Chyna Supports Bestie Kim K
"Adrienne needs several seats asap"
49 minutes ago
Aarynn Denise joined SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE's group
Thumbnail

THE TRAVEL GROUP!!!!!!!!

Share your travel tips here BA members and BA lurkers. When we share we care and grow by learning…See More
1 hour ago
Aarynn Denise joined Baller Alert's group
Thumbnail

BABC - Baller Alert Book Club

This club will be better than Oprahs
1 hour ago
Aarynn Denise joined OUT OF CONTROL's group
Thumbnail

WHO DON'T WANT A BALLER!

This group is for all the FLY ladies and gents that keep their hair done, shape up tight and pussy…See More
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video