Is it true that a female knows if they will sleep with a guy from the first 10 minute conversation?

Tags: RELATIONSHIPS

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HELL YES IT IS TRUE... IF YOUR KITTY STARTS TALKING TO YOU WHILE YOU ARE TALKING TO HIM, THEN THAT WOULD BE A HELL YES... IF YOUR STOMACH HURTS WHILE YOU ARE TALKING, THAT WOULD BE A NO...LOL...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Move on or keep fighting

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful T 5 hours ago. 13 Replies

I need everyone's honest opinion . I have know this guy since middle school, we dated 6 and 7 grade but broke up. We remained closed since. We had a bond that I thought was unbreakable. We knew we…Continue

40 Year Old Woman Marries Herself

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey 10 hours ago. 9 Replies

Yasmin Eleby recently married herself…Continue

Looking for weekend turn up friends in cities i'll be visiting!!!! NYC Montreal Vegas Houston Miami

Started by CrownRoyal in Talk Ish. Last reply by Shane 13 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hey Ladies,I am doing lots of traveling this year and it would be nice to have connects in the cities I'm visiting.I'm 26, love to party, eat good and have  good ratchet fun! I'm not shy when it…Continue

Super Bowl XLIX

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tiffany Divine 15 hours ago. 5 Replies

If you didn't already know The Super Bowl in 2015 will be hosted in Tempe Arizona and if you haven't already visited the website you definitely should! This is your opportunity to sign up to be on…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
6 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
7 minutes ago
Eleven8 and Sonya Palmer are now friends
32 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Browns Josh Gordon Suspended....AGAIN! Tests Positive For Alcohol After DWI Arrest
"So, soooo dumb & irresponsible. Dude is obviously an addict pretending to be a baller-not the…"
32 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
34 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
34 minutes ago
Beautiful T replied to Beautiful T's discussion Move on or keep fighting
"I appreciate all the advices. We were both home last week and we ran into each other. He spoke and…"
5 hours ago
Kalil Kleo commented on Eleven8's blog post Browns Josh Gordon Suspended....AGAIN! Tests Positive For Alcohol After DWI Arrest
"Where my belt at dammit??"
9 hours ago
Tandy commented on imani's group BA GIRLS IN MIAMI
"Hey I'm in Miami. I'll be heading to NY on Feb 12. When are you going?"
9 hours ago
Empowered Woman aka $picey replied to RubyWoo's discussion 40 Year Old Woman Marries Herself
" "
10 hours ago
Empowered Woman aka $picey replied to RubyWoo's discussion 40 Year Old Woman Marries Herself
"This made be BOL "
10 hours ago
Empowered Woman aka $picey commented on Christina Thomas's blog post The Lost Art of Conversation By Christina Thomas (@rebelledbydesign)
"I enjoyed reading this. Can you elaborate on the conversation you had"
10 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video