EVERYONE READ MY PREVIOUS POST SO I JOINED THE SITE AND B**** IF YOU WANT TO DELETE THIS ONE TRY IT.

HE GAVE ME HERPES

I AM NO GROUPIE, I AM ITALIAN AND PUERTO RICAN.

MY POPS IS PAID AND WELL KNOWN IN MIAMI AND LA FOR HIS WEALTH

LARRY JOHNSON JR'S CONDO IS THE SIZE OF MY GUEST BATHROOM

OH AND F*** YOU B**** CHECK HIS D*** FOR SORES BEFORE YOU SLOB THE KNOB.

*WORD TO MY MOTHER*

THANKS BA INTERN FOR MY PREVIOUS POST WHICH I POSTED BELOW

Ladies if you are located in the Miami Beach/South beach area or just wherever this baller is. I plead with you to beware of Larry Johnson of the Kansas City Chiefs. He recently bought a condo this summer in Miami and is the talk on many known groupies lips who are known to have STD's.

It's sad but true, I got herpes from him. We had unprotected sex when we were drunk once after a crazy club night, he gave me head and I returned the favor.

I have soars on my mouth and my vagina and my ass.

posted by ba_anonymous

Views: 1881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok, if you get drunk and f*** some dude WITHOUT a damn condom, you get what you deserve. You said that you were drunk and had unprotected sex and let him get every opening in your body THE FIRST TIME YOU HAD SEX WITH HIM and now you're mad that your mouth, ass and twat looks like a CRUNCH BAR?? B**** you stupid. You may not be a groupie but you sure is a hoe. Good luck with your Valtrex prescriptions.
and what the hell are you talking about: "I am not a groupie. I am italian and puerto rican." are you implying that you can not be a groupie because of your mix?? LMAO at what a simple b**** you are. SMDH
I'm late... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt I just couldnt help it... It's okay to appreciate the message, but why as women can we not see her responsibility in all of this? SHE got pissy ass drunk, SHE decided to go home with him, and SHE had intercourse (oral, vaginal & anal) with him. Her post said nothing about him putting a gun to her head or raping her.
YES LJ should have told her he has herpes, but he didn't. And since athletes, actors, etc. are always getting sued about transmitting diseases to women, I do not understand the surprise.
According to her, she didn't know who he was, which to me makes the random sex act even more reprehensible. I can understand screwing your famous crush (We all have a celebrity that could get it), but just some random dude you meet in the club. NEVER.
I am 34 ladies with two children. I have never had an STD or one night stand, and I have gotten pissy ass, s***-faced drunk on many occaisions (sp).
Ladies, we absolutely 100% have got to do better. Pregnancy keeps being addressed, don't you know that diseases can be passed to your baby through the bloodstream or birth canal. (No, I am not an idiot, I know the doc would more than likely op for a c-section). It is high time we take responsibility for our OWN actions. There are plenty of dudes that are out there passing s***, but they can't pass it by themselves.

Peace & Love.
last thing...

Condoms DO prevent the spread of Herpes, in the case of vaginal oral sex, use dental dams.
Frequent is what I said, you are correct about that, there are frequent lurkers.

Goldfish, no side eye action needed, I wasn't talking about you, or any of the females I have met. Simple

S**** and giggles all the time, the darnest things
I will try to only interject this once and back to lurking.....All men will walk over you given alcohol, a promiscuous chick and a chance. I hang out with white people all the time and they gets it in in the club, in the bathroom, on the dance floor.........And this must be said so the same chics that rely on BA for announcements about ballers won't suddenly think black men are the only ones to watch out for.....The only thing I want to say to Mia is, all that glitter ain't gold, it's sometimes "Fool's gold"....A hottie from the club is the LAST person to screw raw. Any man willing to screw a random chic raw is suspect to me, she ain't that special.....Where were your girls? You say pregnant would be different, then what would dead have made it? Chics kill me talking about the lesser of the consequences.....You could be on the back of a milk carton? So in 2008 strap up, stay sober and shy from stupidity.......Back to workin and lurkin...
VaDyme757 said:
Ok so I'm done talk s*** MommaMia. Its just the most ridiculous thing I've heard all month. With that said, I feel ur pain. It absolutely horrible being a woman in this time and age. But u just found about his ass after the s*** went down? You couldn't google him from ur phone when u met him? Seriously? Did he tell u with his own mouth he had herpes? If not I hope u know for sure that it wasn't just laying dorment in your body and then u had an outbreak, cause if this gets bck to him, and u were in the wrong, s*** really gon hit the fan. I'm sure they'll judge that action alone as your character. You doing all this now, u should of researched him before giving him ur precious gift. All men prob have the same tendencies, but Black men will walk all over u if u let them. So if he saw a chick that was gon f*** him raw not caring for her own health, why would he? This aint even his fault in my opinion, but then again who am i?
CHURCH !!!

JustMe said:
I'm late... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt I just couldnt help it... It's okay to appreciate the message, but why as women can we not see her responsibility in all of this? SHE got pissy ass drunk, SHE decided to go home with him, and SHE had intercourse (oral, vaginal & anal) with him. Her post said nothing about him putting a gun to her head or raping her.
YES LJ should have told her he has herpes, but he didn't. And since athletes, actors, etc. are always getting sued about transmitting diseases to women, I do not understand the surprise.
According to her, she didn't know who he was, which to me makes the random sex act even more reprehensible. I can understand screwing your famous crush (We all have a celebrity that could get it), but just some random dude you meet in the club. NEVER.
I am 34 ladies with two children. I have never had an STD or one night stand, and I have gotten pissy ass, s***-faced drunk on many occaisions (sp).
Ladies, we absolutely 100% have got to do better. Pregnancy keeps being addressed, don't you know that diseases can be passed to your baby through the bloodstream or birth canal. (No, I am not an idiot, I know the doc would more than likely op for a c-section). It is high time we take responsibility for our OWN actions. There are plenty of dudes that are out there passing s***, but they can't pass it by themselves.

Peace & Love.
I never said I had anal sex with him but because I caught (YES FROM LARRY JOHNSON JR) the sores appear in my a****** too. but I understand what you ladies are saying and it's duly noted.
I already replied to the first posting of this so I won't re-iterate. I'm not judging you, actually i'm glad you posted this and you have all right to be mad. Also please understand where the other girls are coming from ( I don't agree with the apporoach they used) where you have to be more careful. Also I don't drink but from what I understand people aren't thinking clearly when intoxicated. Please continue to educated yourself and others.You said you have paper so you have an advantge over regular working people the best health care your money can buy. And you can afford better meds than the one on t.v. (for the smart a**** that are trying to add that in there) . Anyway women should be aware that you can still contract herpes even if you use condoms. Good Post. only god can judge we are not for that. We should support each other.
MammaMia said:
I never said I had anal sex with him but because I caught (YES FROM LARRY JOHNSON JR) the sores appear in my a****** too. but I understand what you ladies are saying and it's duly noted.
Where is dadecountyqueen?
"I AM NO GROUPIE, I AM ITALIAN AND PUERTO RICAN."

So....because you are Italian and PR, you can't be a groupie? WRONG.
Are you blind did I not explain why I made that statement? please just leave it alone if you don't understand Dammit!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Saving yourself for marriage?

Started by Oneandonly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Robin Smith 3 hours ago. 14 Replies

Call me crazy but even in this sex-crazed society, I've been thinking about dedicating my life to Christ (again) and become celibate until marriage. I'm so tired of guys not seeing my worth and only…Continue

Tags: marriage, saving, celibate, Celibacy

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 6 hours ago. 14 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

i just joined seekingarrangement.com

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Bo 13 hours ago. 271 Replies

on the site you can select the range of money you expect every month, so i selected $3,000-$5,000 a month. but a lot of those women are seeking much more. im super nervous about what will become of…Continue

Tags: dating, website, arrangement, seeking, daddy

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty on Friday. 12 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

Latest Activity

Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Taraji P. Henson Says She Prefers Non-American Men
"I see what Taraji mean by jaded..."
1 hour ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"@ Truth Teller you mean they got ghetto ratchet women from Brazil, Venezuela, Japan, Europe,…"
1 hour ago
Truth Teller? commented on Eleven8's blog post Blame Joe Budden: Columbus Short Threatens His Wife With Murder/Suicide During A Game Of "Truth or Truth"
"He ruined his career."
1 hour ago
Truth Teller? commented on Eleven8's blog post Taraji P. Henson Says She Prefers Non-American Men
"I find this entire post absolutely hilarious, especially from black women. This woman played on one…"
1 hour ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"....somehow lost in translation"
2 hours ago
Truth Teller? commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"@Mali Ming Yue,  Euro money? Scandinavian countries are average at best. Their great countries…"
2 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"Kourney is not married."
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Sage The Gemini Implies Kaylin Garcia Cheated On Him, Then Takes It Back
"What money?????"
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Is Jasmin Jaye The Real Reason T.I. Moved Out?
"I feel more for the kids than Tiny... Don't get me wrong, I hate that he's just moved on…"
2 hours ago
Truth Teller? commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"If athletes left that hood nigga mentality alone, they wouldn't have to deal with embarrassing…"
2 hours ago
Truth Teller? commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Is Jasmin Jaye The Real Reason T.I. Moved Out?
"Instagram chicks are supposed to be somebodies now?"
2 hours ago
Truth Teller? commented on Eleven8's blog post Sage The Gemini Implies Kaylin Garcia Cheated On Him, Then Takes It Back
"@Seasoned Spice, He was just being truthful. Women want money, and even after getting all this…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video