I'm in dallas this weekend! Trying to party with some ballers! Where do I need to go!? Help Me Please!

Tags: cowboys, dallas, party

Views: 767

Reply to This

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 19 minutes ago. 3 Replies

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.

Wifey Material?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 47 minutes ago. 10 Replies

A friend of BA sent in his list of…Continue

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

"White Women Aren't Gold Diggers"

Started by EMariah in Talk Ish. Last reply by OD_on_Me 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

I've hear Black men say they date White women because White women aren't gold diggers. Well, this proves otherwise:…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou's 4 blog posts were featured
4 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
4 minutes ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
5 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"How long will this last?"
17 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"I was thinking the EXACT same thing. They are a bunch of fakers. But there is no future in there…"
19 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"WAIT!! I just noticed they live in St.Louis?!?!! Chile I'm thinking they live in expensive ass…"
21 minutes ago
Chantel Ciera and Eleven8 are now friends
22 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland and Formally Known as Ginger are now friends
45 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Wifey Material?
"He says "no weave".... Then goes on and I read the word that she must have…"
47 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"Helllll no, I can't with wanna be upper crust black people with that 2006 Benz. Ugh! PS. I…"
50 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland posted a discussion

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.
53 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video