www.necolebitchie.com


*Disclaimer* Don’t go under the cut, read the long email and then b*tch to me about wasting 2 minutes of your life. I don’t have time for this sh*t this morning..
Via Bitchie Mail:

RE: Karrine’s Love Triangle: Bow Wow, Angela Simmons & Lil Wayne

First and foremost I do not know Karrine personally but we have met on a handful of occasions. Who I do know though are these three men playing roles in her life at the moment. Of course with Karrine it’s pretty much all about whats hot “at the moment”. I’m not sure if it’s for the rush or the attention but like we’ve seen in the past she has the tendency to wiggle her way in close to whoever is hot at the moment (ex. Ja Rule) and in this case that would be “the best rapper alive” Lil Wayne.

Wayne and Karrine’s relationship dates all the way back to Spring 2007 but other than a few rolls in the bed things didn’t heat up for them until early this year after Lauren London broke off her engagement to Wayne. Karrine came running to Miami, Atlanta and all points between to be with him whether it was off days shooting videos are spending days at a time on his tour bus or studio sessions. Of course has a life back in Los Angeles which of course includes raising a son on her own so their time together either consisted of her trips across the country or when Wayne would be in LA on business. Of course this kind of relationship can be a strain on any relationship and when you’re dealing with someone like Wayne you know to keep up that relationship is impossible. But while the public thought he and Karrine split due to the reemergence of Nivea it actually had a lot to do with Karrine’s new bed buddy Bow Wow who spent the spring and summer out in LA filming episodes of ‘Entourage’ and going where pretty much all of hip hop has gone before.

Bow Wow and Karrine’s relationship went undetected by most people for almost three months until the TK and Angela Simmons break up occurred. Angela immediately ran to cry on the shoulder of her ‘first love’ Bow Wow and of course this didn’t sit well with Karrine who cut out. Supposedly Angela and Bow Wow both are crazy in love with each other but Angela’s been hurt by Bow before and Bow also is torn between the person he should be with which is Angela and the person his penis and ego and reputation want which is Karrine. So after Angela ran crying to Bow after TK betrayed her; Bow invited her to meet him in Florida for the T-Pain party at which they were photographed at. After learning of this Karrine sunk into Bow Wow and really let him have it. Bow and Karrine were pretty much off and Bow and Angela tried to make another play at it. About that time your post went up and blew the lid off the entire thing.


Ironically right after your blog post a new song featuring Lil Wayne popped up on the internet containing somewhat of a diss to Karrine on the song. (You can hear the track on her site http://www.Karrine.comThat following week Bow Wow shows up to New York fashion week damn near attached to the hip of Angela Simmons and within a weeks time both of Karrine’s young boys turned the tables on her. So what does she do? She enlist another young one who’s ironically associated with both Bow Wow and Lil Wayne.

So after she hears Wayne putting her names in songs and Bow throwing Angela in her face, she pops up on her new young boy CHris Foxx’s page and claims to be “filling in” while he attends fashion week. Despite that little subtle “i’m moving on” kind of move; Media Takeout runs the rumor that she and Bow Wow are engaged. So to combat the rumors and piss her other men off. Karrine goes ‘missing’ for a few days and has her new young one Chris Foxx “guest host” her website while she’s away and has him drop hits about marriages, engagement rings and Vegas. What i think he thought was a joke i believe she was using him to bait the other two who obviously are quite familiar with this guy. I also think she left him out to dry by saying on that first video that Chris Foxx sent the song by Wayne to her.

I read in the XXL that she told Wayne she loved him but she’s going to wind up hurt and alone playing this new little love triangle she tangled in.

Okay, is it me or is it all types of ulterior motives behind this email..and it all points back to Karrine.

Note to Karrine: Thanks for sending this little email to what you would call “a mom and pop blog” (you know..your little nickname for black blogs), to ruffle up some attention for yourself but honey, we are so over it. It must suck to see Bow Wow parading around on Angela Simmon’s arm. She’s wifey, you are were just the jump off.

Oh, and I guess you realize Perez Hilton doesn’t give a f*ck about you…Well that’s unless you are getting your a– beat by some washed up actor.

Smooches..

Tags: angel, bow, karrine, lil, simmons, superhead, wayne, wow

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I never said she was a broke hoe, just a hoe and since you've spent most of your years prostituting yoursef, you probably have no skills or education to speak of, and as soon as your looks fade or your next outbreak ala LJ pops up you might end up being a broke hoe yourself. Furthermore you might not be paying anyone to think, but you also weren't thinking while you were lying on your back ruining your reputation. But don't bring your slutty ass on here whining about respect and needing advice and then when someone tells you what you don't want to hear you come with a flippant comment about paying me to think. B**** you couldn't pay me enough to ponder your conundrum of a situation, but off the top of my head, my suggestion would be for you to nurse those rug burns on your back and your hurt pride, because your man doesn't respect you, and will never respect you and you can't pay for that either. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LovelyinNYC said:
Allegra you done got Supahead mad

ballersmistress said:
I'm not paying you to think allegra, but I will say she might be a hoe but she is not a broke hoe. Now what about you?

allegra said:
I was thinking you might be supahead by your "I'm a hoe and my man don't respect me" post from the other day, now I'm thinking you might definitely be her, either that or she's your role model. Bottom line, she's a hoe, an old hoe at that and she needs to stop taking pages from RKelly's book and leave Bow Wow (who just, just dropped the little) alone before she gives him something he can't get rid of. She's a nasty slut who made a career out of, OMG surprise, being a nasty slut. Boooooo to both of you. Go play with anal beads and run your fingers through your hair!!!!!!! NEXT!!!!!

ballersmistress said:
Nicole is a hater and so are some of you.
bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ allegra
According to a person on twitter that is in constant communication with her (his words not mine) BallerMistress is not Ms. Steffans....
Damn! Lmao! Reminds me of when this girl I know snapped on this kid & said "You ain't s*** and yo momma ain't s*** either! & your kids probably won't be s*** either!" Hahaha

allegra said:
I never said she was a broke hoe, just a hoe and since you've spent most of your years prostituting yoursef, you probably have no skills or education to speak of, and as soon as your looks fade or your next outbreak ala LJ pops up you might end up being a broke hoe yourself. Furthermore you might not be paying anyone to think, but you also weren't thinking while you were lying on your back ruining your reputation. But don't bring your slutty ass on here whining about respect and needing advice and then when someone tells you what you don't want to hear you come with a flippant comment about paying me to think. B**** you couldn't pay me enough to ponder your conundrum of a situation, but off the top of my head, my suggestion would be for you to nurse those rug burns on your back and your hurt pride, because your man doesn't respect you, and will never respect you and you can't pay for that either. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LovelyinNYC said:
Allegra you done got Supahead mad

ballersmistress said:
I'm not paying you to think allegra, but I will say she might be a hoe but she is not a broke hoe. Now what about you?

allegra said:
I was thinking you might be supahead by your "I'm a hoe and my man don't respect me" post from the other day, now I'm thinking you might definitely be her, either that or she's your role model. Bottom line, she's a hoe, an old hoe at that and she needs to stop taking pages from RKelly's book and leave Bow Wow (who just, just dropped the little) alone before she gives him something he can't get rid of. She's a nasty slut who made a career out of, OMG surprise, being a nasty slut. Boooooo to both of you. Go play with anal beads and run your fingers through your hair!!!!!!! NEXT!!!!!

ballersmistress said:
Nicole is a hater and so are some of you.
Now we all grown women here right? Ballermistress just had to have a whole discussion titled: allegra.

my goodness!

LOL

LittleMiss S said:
Damn! Lmao! Reminds me of when this girl I know snapped on this kid & said "You ain't s*** and yo momma ain't s*** either! & your kids probably won't be s*** either!" Hahaha

allegra said:
I never said she was a broke hoe, just a hoe and since you've spent most of your years prostituting yoursef, you probably have no skills or education to speak of, and as soon as your looks fade or your next outbreak ala LJ pops up you might end up being a broke hoe yourself. Furthermore you might not be paying anyone to think, but you also weren't thinking while you were lying on your back ruining your reputation. But don't bring your slutty ass on here whining about respect and needing advice and then when someone tells you what you don't want to hear you come with a flippant comment about paying me to think. B**** you couldn't pay me enough to ponder your conundrum of a situation, but off the top of my head, my suggestion would be for you to nurse those rug burns on your back and your hurt pride, because your man doesn't respect you, and will never respect you and you can't pay for that either. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LovelyinNYC said:
Allegra you done got Supahead mad

ballersmistress said:
I'm not paying you to think allegra, but I will say she might be a hoe but she is not a broke hoe. Now what about you?

allegra said:
I was thinking you might be supahead by your "I'm a hoe and my man don't respect me" post from the other day, now I'm thinking you might definitely be her, either that or she's your role model. Bottom line, she's a hoe, an old hoe at that and she needs to stop taking pages from RKelly's book and leave Bow Wow (who just, just dropped the little) alone before she gives him something he can't get rid of. She's a nasty slut who made a career out of, OMG surprise, being a nasty slut. Boooooo to both of you. Go play with anal beads and run your fingers through your hair!!!!!!! NEXT!!!!!

ballersmistress said:
Nicole is a hater and so are some of you.
LMAO I know right. That was pretty ridiculous huh?

BossLadyNJ said:
Now we all grown women here right? Ballermistress just had to have a whole discussion titled: allegra.

my goodness!

LOL

LittleMiss S said:
Damn! Lmao! Reminds me of when this girl I know snapped on this kid & said "You ain't s*** and yo momma ain't s*** either! & your kids probably won't be s*** either!" Hahaha

allegra said:
I never said she was a broke hoe, just a hoe and since you've spent most of your years prostituting yoursef, you probably have no skills or education to speak of, and as soon as your looks fade or your next outbreak ala LJ pops up you might end up being a broke hoe yourself. Furthermore you might not be paying anyone to think, but you also weren't thinking while you were lying on your back ruining your reputation. But don't bring your slutty ass on here whining about respect and needing advice and then when someone tells you what you don't want to hear you come with a flippant comment about paying me to think. B**** you couldn't pay me enough to ponder your conundrum of a situation, but off the top of my head, my suggestion would be for you to nurse those rug burns on your back and your hurt pride, because your man doesn't respect you, and will never respect you and you can't pay for that either. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LovelyinNYC said:
Allegra you done got Supahead mad

ballersmistress said:
I'm not paying you to think allegra, but I will say she might be a hoe but she is not a broke hoe. Now what about you?

allegra said:
I was thinking you might be supahead by your "I'm a hoe and my man don't respect me" post from the other day, now I'm thinking you might definitely be her, either that or she's your role model. Bottom line, she's a hoe, an old hoe at that and she needs to stop taking pages from RKelly's book and leave Bow Wow (who just, just dropped the little) alone before she gives him something he can't get rid of. She's a nasty slut who made a career out of, OMG surprise, being a nasty slut. Boooooo to both of you. Go play with anal beads and run your fingers through your hair!!!!!!! NEXT!!!!!

ballersmistress said:
Nicole is a hater and so are some of you.
I already told them I am not her, and they keep calling me her. My opinion was that Nicole is a hater for her comments about her.

Baller Alert said:
According to a person on twitter that is in constant communication with her (his words not mine) BallerMistress is not Ms. Steffans....
Karrine is about her bread and for that I respect her for that...I don't knock anyone about how you get it, just as long as you getting. Again Ladies this is a recession!!...border line Great Depression!

Let's get it!
There isn't a dollar worth my self respect...

LaYlah said:
Karrine is about her bread and for that I respect her for that...I don't knock anyone about how you get it, just as long as you getting. Again Ladies this is a recession!!...border line Great Depression!

Let's get it!
AMEN to that one!!!
When you admit that you basically don't have any, what does it matter?!

JustMe said:
There isn't a dollar worth my self respect...

LaYlah said:
Karrine is about her bread and for that I respect her for that...I don't knock anyone about how you get it, just as long as you getting. Again Ladies this is a recession!!...border line Great Depression!

Let's get it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to hang out that's located in Atlanta. I really want to meet new people, and have fun!Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 6 hours ago. 6 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 12 hours ago. 2 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 15 hours ago. 4 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

Latest Activity

Sean liked Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships: The Female Friend Zone By: @milagreee
7 minutes ago
Sean commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships: The Female Friend Zone By: @milagreee
"Men only put women in the friend zone....wait, men put women in the friend zone? In this decade?…"
8 minutes ago
A.Sharp posted a blog post
37 minutes ago
A.Sharp's blog post was featured
37 minutes ago
Milagros Reyes posted a blog post
47 minutes ago
Milagros Reyes's blog post was featured
47 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
58 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
58 minutes ago
imani commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Justin Gilbert (Cleveland Browns)
"omg !!!"
6 hours ago
imani commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"definately in need off more details !!"
6 hours ago
imani replied to Beautiful T's discussion New to ballerAlert and Atlanta
"hey love not in atl but travel there often! i'll make sure to let you know when im down!oh…"
6 hours ago
imani replied to imani's discussion Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(
"yeah your right! im going to go for it ill update you guys on how it went! thanks again loves!!! "
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video