Bitchassness in its Full Glory LJ's Bootleg Publicist Exposed

Hey Ladies,

I tried my best to not take things here but this ish has gone a lil too far and now I am beginning to think that this whole thing was a stunt created by LJ's publicist known as Quest. In the mix of this whole mess he reached out to me....Why well he will tell yall when you listen to this convo.... I don't make idle threats..My daddy always taught me to never let my mouth write checks my ass can't cash sooo I present to you a wonderful and entertaining listen and hopefully the endof this madness!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/19778173c7a1245c/

Peace & Love,

Siren

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

JM those pics are nasty! Warn us next time! Eww............

Mia there was no need for you to comment on Qwest interview. At this point you're beating a dead horse! We get it! Hell, some of us got a long time ago! Cool it cause if what you say is true then it will be handled and if you're lying then you know you will be handled. Believe in KARMA! It's real! Whomever isn't telling the truth, shall have hell to pay! :)
Oh F***** K!

Thanks Just me, Im am never coming back to this tread again, a day in my life.....

F****** unfortunate....ewwwwww
I make a joke about him being gay and I'm bitter and scorned but you ladies do it and you find it funny? when LeToya did it noone said anything and when ladies on here do it I'm scorned? if I'm scorned wouldn't you say LeToya is scorned too? she did an interview too and she said mean thins about him and what right did she have? none more than mine. It was a joke just like the jokes about the crunch bar. Junior has his karma coming to him and her name is Mia this is only part of what god has in store for that scum bag. I commented because he said he knew who I was and I'm a contract chaser I never asked junior for anything. I have my own mercedes pops bought me and my place is paid for I'm a trust fund baby I don't need his ball kicking money that only will last so long after he's done popping bottles and paying women off to shut up. I'm not bragging but I just don't like the partial judgement it's not fair to me when I came on here for a leaning shoulder to cry on. I posted what happened because he dealt with it the wrong way and I retaliated, I'm human I do that and it got blown out of proportion because he tried to cover his ass with lies and a dummy for a pr. and he gave Tammy $8000 to tell a lie. I'm not a sell out I'm sticking to my words. yes I made a mistake and its now my consequence but he's an evil man for spreading this disease.
Can I just say this discussion took a wrong turn somewhere.... SMH.
and the saga rages on...
Mia your outbreak looks like that picture??....Just curious (this is serious) its only right to ask the person who has it (& LJ ain't here...or is he????)

I don't think Abreva can hold that(pic) down!...My goodness
Junior is on here...they are not that bad on the outside but they are on the inside and my throat. they mostly appear at the corners of my mouth. They look like when you burn yourself accidentally by an iron or something like that and you get those fluid filled scars, that's what they look like gathered and big. but the exterior of my mouth is not covered. They don't always appear on my mouth sometimes just on private areas. I know there's no preference in having this thing but I prefer the private areas having a break out than my mouth. its embarassing and those hurt more.
Mammamia stated in her comment, That was a picture I sent to Junior when were still in contact, ok you are starting to lead onto that you and LJ were just more than a one night love in the club and your relationship is more than what your letting on, btw. And your daddy is wealthy, you should go to the doctor Magic Johnson is seeing and also look up some natural remedies to help you out alittle something something. Whatever, this is why I don't get pissy drunk in the clubs and I go out with trust worthy friends/bodyguards that would check me if I ever do something stupid.
Clem I think you need to repost the how to lower your risk of Lerpes in the discussion again.
MammaMia say whatever the f*** you want, because no matter how you delivered the fact that LJ gave u herpes one of these b****** would have a problem. F*** LJ AND continue to run his name through the m*********** mud. Its your mouth say what you want. Everyone of these b****** seem to have a m*********** opinion about what they would have done....listen ladies YOU CANT TALK UNTIL YOU ARE IN THE SITUATION....SO SHUT THE F***
UP.................

MammaMia said:
I make a joke about him being gay and I'm bitter and scorned but you ladies do it and you find it funny? when LeToya did it noone said anything and when ladies on here do it I'm scorned? if I'm scorned wouldn't you say LeToya is scorned too? she did an interview too and she said mean thins about him and what right did she have? none more than mine. It was a joke just like the jokes about the crunch bar. Junior has his karma coming to him and her name is Mia this is only part of what god has in store for that scum bag. I commented because he said he knew who I was and I'm a contract chaser I never asked junior for anything. I have my own mercedes pops bought me and my place is paid for I'm a trust fund baby I don't need his ball kicking money that only will last so long after he's done popping bottles and paying women off to shut up. I'm not bragging but I just don't like the partial judgement it's not fair to me when I came on here for a leaning shoulder to cry on. I posted what happened because he dealt with it the wrong way and I retaliated, I'm human I do that and it got blown out of proportion because he tried to cover his ass with lies and a dummy for a pr. and he gave Tammy $8000 to tell a lie. I'm not a sell out I'm sticking to my words. yes I made a mistake and its now my consequence but he's an evil man for spreading this disease.
Ok I just got a message that Quest is declaring "war" on BallerAlert! LOL Whatever Boy Bye!
What????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to make my page private.
lmao@ declare war....Quest hun...don't do it babe!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 1 hour ago. 14 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

Saving yourself for marriage?

Started by Oneandonly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Bo 8 hours ago. 13 Replies

Call me crazy but even in this sex-crazed society, I've been thinking about dedicating my life to Christ (again) and become celibate until marriage. I'm so tired of guys not seeing my worth and only…Continue

Tags: marriage, saving, celibate, Celibacy

i just joined seekingarrangement.com

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Bo 8 hours ago. 271 Replies

on the site you can select the range of money you expect every month, so i selected $3,000-$5,000 a month. but a lot of those women are seeking much more. im super nervous about what will become of…Continue

Tags: dating, website, arrangement, seeking, daddy

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty on Friday. 12 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

Latest Activity

V commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"@Elev8-exactly! No self-respecting proff man wants a Kardashian. Definitely not an Armenian one.…"
55 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"Would the Kardashians even know where to find a professional? Do professionals even want a…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Sage The Gemini Implies Kaylin Garcia Cheated On Him, Then Takes It Back
"@BabyCheeks is he being criticized for showing emotion, or expressing it on social media then…"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to Baller Alert's discussion Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...
"So they saying that the video was leaked and they didn't intend for it to come out... The…"
1 hour ago
Profile IconJacob Durham, Trigger Reed, Fred and 7 more joined Baller Alert.com
3 hours ago
Ms. Anonymous commented on Eleven8's blog post Sage The Gemini Implies Kaylin Garcia Cheated On Him, Then Takes It Back
"@Babycheeks....everything you said!"
3 hours ago
BabyCheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Sage The Gemini Implies Kaylin Garcia Cheated On Him, Then Takes It Back
"Honestly, the fact that we expect men to always be tough and always show no emotion is the reason…"
3 hours ago
BabyCheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"@MovingInSilence I LITERALLY laughed out loud at your comment. Yeah, she's over him but she…"
4 hours ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"Khloe should stay away from musicians and ballplayers and get her a 'professional'…"
4 hours ago
Bo replied to Oneandonly's discussion Saving yourself for marriage?
"Well, I'm not having sex until I'm married. Or at least until the right baller comes…"
8 hours ago
Bo joined Baller Alert's group
Thumbnail

BABC - Baller Alert Book Club

This club will be better than Oprahs
8 hours ago
Bo updated their profile
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video