Bitchassness in its Full Glory LJ's Bootleg Publicist Exposed

Hey Ladies,

I tried my best to not take things here but this ish has gone a lil too far and now I am beginning to think that this whole thing was a stunt created by LJ's publicist known as Quest. In the mix of this whole mess he reached out to me....Why well he will tell yall when you listen to this convo.... I don't make idle threats..My daddy always taught me to never let my mouth write checks my ass can't cash sooo I present to you a wonderful and entertaining listen and hopefully the endof this madness!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/19778173c7a1245c/

Peace & Love,

Siren

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This dude is sheisty as sh*t. I am a publicist and its NINJA's like him that makes my profession look bad. If I did something like this, my clients would fire me in a heartbeat. Qwest is extremely UNPROFESSIONAL! Wow, I am against going after other publicist clients, however, since this dude Qwest ISN'T a real PUBLICIST... Larry Johnson
if you are seeking representation from a REAL PROFESSIONAL publicist give me a call. Oh, and I can assure you I am not a Myspace publicist.
Qwest you are a BOOTLEG PUBLICIST! Seriously dude you need to fall the hell back.
how the hell is this man gonna compare lil wayne to nas? Nas is hip hop, lil wayne is not. I had to go back and listen again I got upset at that!!
I'm glad i was folding laundry while listening.
You know he's gonna read this. LOL!

Ok so you know who the f*** I am now but your still f****** lying f****** a******.

I'm a f****** contract chaser and I still won't take your filthy money, you f****** son of a b****. I told you I would stop if you did this is not over you dumb mother f******.
"I'm a f****** contract chaser" this post... "I'm not a f****** groupie" first post... She is the dumbest italian/puerto rican, herpes braggin, debbie chick on the planet!
Mammamia wasted a whole lot of our time.the picture is bogus, shes bogus (and needs her roots touched up), her story is bogus. she needs to just stop and as for the picture of lj's text. lj doesnt text like that his way of speaking is not even close to that. there's a few ladies on here that should be able to cosign
At first I believed that you may have gotten herpes, but this picture is so fake... You have just played urself..

MammaMia said:

Ok so you know who the f*** I am now but your still f****** lying f****** a******.
when you pick your sores how do they look, or no better yet when wash your face and the sores are bleeding how do they look? I put abreva on them and they dry up after a time. and junior DOES text like that I knew you ladies would find reason to doubt. that's why I posted so tou could see his area code. do you want his 814 number? or his gmail email? whatever. Thank you Madison for the CDC info. we'll see who's the liar
These desperate cries for attention are getting a bit ridiculous. I am no rocket scientist but err ahh anybody with half a brain knows those pics have been altered... Stop with the phony ish you are beginning to make me think you are Quest too...WTH?
MammaMia said:
when you pick your sores how do they look, or no better yet when wash your face and the sores are bleeding how do they look? I put abreva on them and they dry up after a time. and junior DOES text like that I knew you ladies would find reason to doubt. that's why I posted so tou could see his area code. do you want his 814 number? or his gmail email? whatever. Thank you Madison for the CDC info. we'll see who's the liar
I am soooo LOST!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

What's worse Teen Mom or LHHA or BBW?

Started by WorkInProgress in Talk Ish 4 minutes ago. 0 Replies

We get upset over women of color making a mockery of themselves but what's the difference between that and teen mom? (Wondering while I am channel surfing)

How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!

Started by Breezy in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she 12 minutes ago. 5 Replies

I'm probably about to endure a hell of a lot of backlash from experienced women for revealing this secret, but there are so many women out there who have NO idea what the secret is. So what if a few…Continue

Baller Mail - Bey and Jay Show No Signs of Divorce

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 14 minutes ago. 5 Replies

There have been rumors running…Continue

How to snag

Started by Bossy Bri in Talk Ish. Last reply by Bossy Bri 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

Hey Ladies... I havent posted in a while but the last time I did you guys were extremely helpful. I've been speaking to a popular artist via Instagram DM and I want things to go to the next level.…Continue

Latest Activity

WorkInProgress posted a discussion

What's worse Teen Mom or LHHA or BBW?

We get upset over women of color making a mockery of themselves but what's the difference between…See More
4 minutes ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she replied to Breezy's discussion How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!
"Why would you be with a man you can't trust? If I can't trust him please believe I'm…"
12 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Bey and Jay Show No Signs of Divorce
"+1 "
14 minutes ago
Angela C. liked Volti_MUA's blog post The Other "Don't Ask, Don't Tell": Childhood Molestation by @Volti_MUA
14 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Carmelo Anthony Starts Venture Capital Firm
"That is a brilliant business move by Carmelo. He's investing in tech and intellectual…"
32 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Carmelo Anthony Starts Venture Capital Firm
"I love this! I'm glad to see a player doing something other than the standard shoe or clothing…"
33 minutes ago
Life's Journey replied to Breezy's discussion How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!
"Not saying it doesn't work but it definitely is not some top secret trick in my eyes at…"
33 minutes ago
Life's Journey replied to Breezy's discussion How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!
"Is this suppose to be a new trick... Oldest trick in the book if you ask me... I don't know…"
35 minutes ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Volti_MUA's blog post The Other "Don't Ask, Don't Tell": Childhood Molestation by @Volti_MUA
49 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to Breezy's discussion How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!
"Too much drama. All lies eventually get revealed. Ur whole "strategy" is #TeamTooMuch and…"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video