Bitchassness in its Full Glory LJ's Bootleg Publicist Exposed

Hey Ladies,

I tried my best to not take things here but this ish has gone a lil too far and now I am beginning to think that this whole thing was a stunt created by LJ's publicist known as Quest. In the mix of this whole mess he reached out to me....Why well he will tell yall when you listen to this convo.... I don't make idle threats..My daddy always taught me to never let my mouth write checks my ass can't cash sooo I present to you a wonderful and entertaining listen and hopefully the endof this madness!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/19778173c7a1245c/

Peace & Love,

Siren

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This dude is sheisty as sh*t. I am a publicist and its NINJA's like him that makes my profession look bad. If I did something like this, my clients would fire me in a heartbeat. Qwest is extremely UNPROFESSIONAL! Wow, I am against going after other publicist clients, however, since this dude Qwest ISN'T a real PUBLICIST... Larry Johnson
if you are seeking representation from a REAL PROFESSIONAL publicist give me a call. Oh, and I can assure you I am not a Myspace publicist.
Qwest you are a BOOTLEG PUBLICIST! Seriously dude you need to fall the hell back.
how the hell is this man gonna compare lil wayne to nas? Nas is hip hop, lil wayne is not. I had to go back and listen again I got upset at that!!
I'm glad i was folding laundry while listening.
You know he's gonna read this. LOL!

Ok so you know who the f*** I am now but your still f****** lying f****** a******.

I'm a f****** contract chaser and I still won't take your filthy money, you f****** son of a b****. I told you I would stop if you did this is not over you dumb mother f******.
"I'm a f****** contract chaser" this post... "I'm not a f****** groupie" first post... She is the dumbest italian/puerto rican, herpes braggin, debbie chick on the planet!
Mammamia wasted a whole lot of our time.the picture is bogus, shes bogus (and needs her roots touched up), her story is bogus. she needs to just stop and as for the picture of lj's text. lj doesnt text like that his way of speaking is not even close to that. there's a few ladies on here that should be able to cosign
At first I believed that you may have gotten herpes, but this picture is so fake... You have just played urself..

MammaMia said:

Ok so you know who the f*** I am now but your still f****** lying f****** a******.
when you pick your sores how do they look, or no better yet when wash your face and the sores are bleeding how do they look? I put abreva on them and they dry up after a time. and junior DOES text like that I knew you ladies would find reason to doubt. that's why I posted so tou could see his area code. do you want his 814 number? or his gmail email? whatever. Thank you Madison for the CDC info. we'll see who's the liar
These desperate cries for attention are getting a bit ridiculous. I am no rocket scientist but err ahh anybody with half a brain knows those pics have been altered... Stop with the phony ish you are beginning to make me think you are Quest too...WTH?
MammaMia said:
when you pick your sores how do they look, or no better yet when wash your face and the sores are bleeding how do they look? I put abreva on them and they dry up after a time. and junior DOES text like that I knew you ladies would find reason to doubt. that's why I posted so tou could see his area code. do you want his 814 number? or his gmail email? whatever. Thank you Madison for the CDC info. we'll see who's the liar
I am soooo LOST!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 14 hours ago. 9 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 18 hours ago. 8 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. yesterday. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

brooklyn Campbell might attend RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Trey Songz @ Story 10/23 at Story

October 23, 2014 at 11pm to October 24, 2014 at 5am
1 hour ago
Ronda_Marie commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Groupie Tale - Sticky Fingaz
"I couldn't see myself trying to lay up with him with them eyes going like a compass."
3 hours ago
Ronda_Marie updated their profile
3 hours ago
Deez2thicc shared Eleven8's blog post on Facebook
4 hours ago
Ronda_Marie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Keith Carlos (Model)
"Mmm mmm good !!!"
4 hours ago
Sheli commented on Eleven8's blog post Why The #FCKH8 Campaign Will Get Lost In Translation (VIDEO)
"I like it! Hopefully while listening to the profanity the message will seep in. "
4 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Groupie Tale - Sticky Fingaz
"Lol at him treating her like a groupie. But S/N I can't stand Fredro Star. He tried to diss…"
4 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Why The #FCKH8 Campaign Will Get Lost In Translation (VIDEO)
"Oh dear. That blew my mind."
4 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Can't Finalize Divorce Because She Can't Reach Lamar Odom
"Lol at snsr haha"
4 hours ago
Nicole commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Keith Carlos (Model)
"Cute guy. Y'all shud do Andra Fuller one day. I watch him on roomieloverfriends on YT n he is…"
5 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Throwback: Diahann Carroll
"Yay! Classic beauty! Gorgeous as always! Love her."
5 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video