Bitchassness in its Full Glory LJ's Bootleg Publicist Exposed

Hey Ladies,

I tried my best to not take things here but this ish has gone a lil too far and now I am beginning to think that this whole thing was a stunt created by LJ's publicist known as Quest. In the mix of this whole mess he reached out to me....Why well he will tell yall when you listen to this convo.... I don't make idle threats..My daddy always taught me to never let my mouth write checks my ass can't cash sooo I present to you a wonderful and entertaining listen and hopefully the endof this madness!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/19778173c7a1245c/

Peace & Love,

Siren

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This dude is sheisty as sh*t. I am a publicist and its NINJA's like him that makes my profession look bad. If I did something like this, my clients would fire me in a heartbeat. Qwest is extremely UNPROFESSIONAL! Wow, I am against going after other publicist clients, however, since this dude Qwest ISN'T a real PUBLICIST... Larry Johnson
if you are seeking representation from a REAL PROFESSIONAL publicist give me a call. Oh, and I can assure you I am not a Myspace publicist.
Qwest you are a BOOTLEG PUBLICIST! Seriously dude you need to fall the hell back.
how the hell is this man gonna compare lil wayne to nas? Nas is hip hop, lil wayne is not. I had to go back and listen again I got upset at that!!
I'm glad i was folding laundry while listening.
You know he's gonna read this. LOL!

Ok so you know who the f*** I am now but your still f****** lying f****** a******.

I'm a f****** contract chaser and I still won't take your filthy money, you f****** son of a b****. I told you I would stop if you did this is not over you dumb mother f******.
"I'm a f****** contract chaser" this post... "I'm not a f****** groupie" first post... She is the dumbest italian/puerto rican, herpes braggin, debbie chick on the planet!
Mammamia wasted a whole lot of our time.the picture is bogus, shes bogus (and needs her roots touched up), her story is bogus. she needs to just stop and as for the picture of lj's text. lj doesnt text like that his way of speaking is not even close to that. there's a few ladies on here that should be able to cosign
At first I believed that you may have gotten herpes, but this picture is so fake... You have just played urself..

MammaMia said:

Ok so you know who the f*** I am now but your still f****** lying f****** a******.
when you pick your sores how do they look, or no better yet when wash your face and the sores are bleeding how do they look? I put abreva on them and they dry up after a time. and junior DOES text like that I knew you ladies would find reason to doubt. that's why I posted so tou could see his area code. do you want his 814 number? or his gmail email? whatever. Thank you Madison for the CDC info. we'll see who's the liar
These desperate cries for attention are getting a bit ridiculous. I am no rocket scientist but err ahh anybody with half a brain knows those pics have been altered... Stop with the phony ish you are beginning to make me think you are Quest too...WTH?
MammaMia said:
when you pick your sores how do they look, or no better yet when wash your face and the sores are bleeding how do they look? I put abreva on them and they dry up after a time. and junior DOES text like that I knew you ladies would find reason to doubt. that's why I posted so tou could see his area code. do you want his 814 number? or his gmail email? whatever. Thank you Madison for the CDC info. we'll see who's the liar
I am soooo LOST!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Saving yourself for marriage?

Started by Oneandonly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Coco Apèritif 4 minutes ago. 16 Replies

Call me crazy but even in this sex-crazed society, I've been thinking about dedicating my life to Christ (again) and become celibate until marriage. I'm so tired of guys not seeing my worth and only…Continue

Tags: marriage, saving, celibate, Celibacy

Maca Root for Energy

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by AlterEgo 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

Good Morning Ladies,I’ve been reading about Maca Root and they say it gives you energy. Those of you that’s tried it, did it boost your energy? They also say it makes you happy.I work 12 hour days, a…Continue

American Advice Needed!

Started by Miss Elle in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies (and gents) :)I know I'm not a big poster on here (although I'm a good lurker lol) but I was hoping to get some advice.So I don't live in the US (sadly) but I have the opportunity through…Continue

Tags: study, Georgia, columbia, Carolina, South

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Insatiable Cookie P 13 hours ago. 13 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

Latest Activity

Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
10 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
11 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Beyoncé In Off- White C/O Virgil Abloh Field Camouflage Jacket, Balenciaga Sphinx Tee, and Azzedine Alaïa Grey Lace-Up Platform Suede Boots
"@Michelle and @ DJ I totally agree with you"
53 minutes ago
AlterEgo replied to Oneandonly's discussion Saving yourself for marriage?
"I have gone through the sugar daddy stuff, and LAWD was it a mess! Lol. He STAYED tryna get the…"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"@Mama her and her sister all has esteem issues. with a "mother" like that...sheesh!"
1 hour ago
AlterEgo replied to SMSLove's discussion Maca Root for Energy
"Order it online... There are quite a few forums about it online too. Get gelatinized. "
1 hour ago
Life's Journey commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Scrappy Rocks A Fake Audemars Watch, Ex-Girlfriend Diamond Says He Always Buys Fake Jewelry
"Opps meant to say *I think..."
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Scrappy Rocks A Fake Audemars Watch, Ex-Girlfriend Diamond Says He Always Buys Fake Jewelry
"Someone else caught it... I caught it too and didn't think much of it. If it wasn't for…"
1 hour ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Beyoncé In Off- White C/O Virgil Abloh Field Camouflage Jacket, Balenciaga Sphinx Tee, and Azzedine Alaïa Grey Lace-Up Platform Suede Boots
"i agree @tone"
1 hour ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Scrappy Rocks A Fake Audemars Watch, Ex-Girlfriend Diamond Says He Always Buys Fake Jewelry
"didnt anyone catch the im blk and puertorican thing??? O_o"
1 hour ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post The Game Vents About Not Seeing His Children Again
"sigh....I'm gonna tell the truth, Black men are aware of the options they have but THEY DO NOT…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video