I KNOW THAT THERE IS SUCH A THING CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH...BUT I'M THE NEW BA POLICE IN THIS B****, AND I'M GONIG TO START LETTING YOU B****** KNOW WHAT WILL AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ON THIS BOARD!

1. DO NOT POST OUT OF BOREDOM!

2. IF YOU ARE A SIZE 18 AND UP...PLEASE DON'T GIVE ANY SEX TIPS!

3. IF YOUR GOING TO BE A HATER, MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE THAT BEFORE YOU POST!

4. STOP LYING ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH A "BALLER"...

5. UNEMPLOYMENT IS NOT AN OPTION...CAUSE SOME OF YOU B****** CAN'T AFFORD TO LIVE OFF YOUR LOOKS LIKE ME!

6. AND FOR THE B****** WITH KIDS..INSTEAD OF YOU BEING ON HERE JUST TO GOSSIP...MAKE SURE YOU HELP THEM LIL MUTHAFUCKAZ WITH THEIR HOMEWORK!!

7. OH, I FORGOT... BOSS BEAUTY...STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD! THEY NEED AN AAA CLASS FOR B****** LIKE YOU THAT OD ON BA WITH YA B******* POSTS (15 A DAY)! YALL KNOW THAT I'M TELLIN THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AAAAWWW MEMORIES! LMAO
Not this fuckery again...
I swear any time I log in, I can always count on some fuckery going down. This mess is hilarious.
Agreed! If you have to brag about how pretty you are, you're probably not one of the elite. Women that are constantly getting attention don't need to find it in other places, like the internet. Sorry.

Miss Vogue said:
wow, what crawled up ur punani and died.. damn ur talking about haters and this is the second post i saw of ur ass hating.. u seem really imature and dying for attention.. i highly doubt that u could live off ur looks alone.. if u even have to say that then u probably lying...

i could brag about all the things i got but i wouldnt cuz i dont feel the need to let ppl no that over the internet.. im sorry ur a fake. and just plain rude as hell...

the comment about the if ur size 18 and up is just uncalled for.. im not a plus size myself but still would definaltly talk or take advice from the bigger sisters.. we are all equal..

and wats wrong with 15posts a day?? at least there is more to talk about and more discussions.. stop being being a hater

it seems like kim k is ur biggest idol.. figures
Petty bump...
Hilarious and to think she got 88 replies while interesting things posted get one or two glances..Funny as Hell...Boss/MadamBA this site is off the chain Gurll you Go!
I remember this post... LOL...
B**** BYE, AND SUCK A ASS CHEEK!
whew chile, i about died laughing after reading this, lmao.
LMAO, Boss this brings back memories.......
Yeah, if you got time to post up to 15 responses a day you need to go and look for a job because you got too much time on your hands. Yeah, I said it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 10 hours ago. 3 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

Sean liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
35 minutes ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
56 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
57 minutes ago
Sasha456 updated their profile photo
59 minutes ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"@11 yeah, but u see what name she uses tho. "LaQuisha" fought her way outta Compton.…"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence liked Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
1 hour ago
MilkHoney commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
"Sweet Congrats they will be a beautiful couple"
2 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"@Sean Malaysia from Basketball Wives LA's real name is LaQuisha lol"
2 hours ago
Sean liked Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
2 hours ago
Sean commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
""Just because you yell the longest and loudest does not necessarily mean you are right.…"
2 hours ago
Rachel L. Hill posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Rachel L. Hill's 2 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video