I KNOW THAT THERE IS SUCH A THING CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH...BUT I'M THE NEW BA POLICE IN THIS B****, AND I'M GONIG TO START LETTING YOU B****** KNOW WHAT WILL AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ON THIS BOARD!

1. DO NOT POST OUT OF BOREDOM!

2. IF YOU ARE A SIZE 18 AND UP...PLEASE DON'T GIVE ANY SEX TIPS!

3. IF YOUR GOING TO BE A HATER, MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE THAT BEFORE YOU POST!

4. STOP LYING ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH A "BALLER"...

5. UNEMPLOYMENT IS NOT AN OPTION...CAUSE SOME OF YOU B****** CAN'T AFFORD TO LIVE OFF YOUR LOOKS LIKE ME!

6. AND FOR THE B****** WITH KIDS..INSTEAD OF YOU BEING ON HERE JUST TO GOSSIP...MAKE SURE YOU HELP THEM LIL MUTHAFUCKAZ WITH THEIR HOMEWORK!!

7. OH, I FORGOT... BOSS BEAUTY...STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD! THEY NEED AN AAA CLASS FOR B****** LIKE YOU THAT OD ON BA WITH YA B******* POSTS (15 A DAY)! YALL KNOW THAT I'M TELLIN THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AAAAWWW MEMORIES! LMAO
Not this fuckery again...
I swear any time I log in, I can always count on some fuckery going down. This mess is hilarious.
Agreed! If you have to brag about how pretty you are, you're probably not one of the elite. Women that are constantly getting attention don't need to find it in other places, like the internet. Sorry.

Miss Vogue said:
wow, what crawled up ur punani and died.. damn ur talking about haters and this is the second post i saw of ur ass hating.. u seem really imature and dying for attention.. i highly doubt that u could live off ur looks alone.. if u even have to say that then u probably lying...

i could brag about all the things i got but i wouldnt cuz i dont feel the need to let ppl no that over the internet.. im sorry ur a fake. and just plain rude as hell...

the comment about the if ur size 18 and up is just uncalled for.. im not a plus size myself but still would definaltly talk or take advice from the bigger sisters.. we are all equal..

and wats wrong with 15posts a day?? at least there is more to talk about and more discussions.. stop being being a hater

it seems like kim k is ur biggest idol.. figures
Petty bump...
Hilarious and to think she got 88 replies while interesting things posted get one or two glances..Funny as Hell...Boss/MadamBA this site is off the chain Gurll you Go!
I remember this post... LOL...
B**** BYE, AND SUCK A ASS CHEEK!
whew chile, i about died laughing after reading this, lmao.
LMAO, Boss this brings back memories.......
Yeah, if you got time to post up to 15 responses a day you need to go and look for a job because you got too much time on your hands. Yeah, I said it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Nicki Minaj put a finger in Ex-Bf's butt?

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brazil 48 minutes ago. 2 Replies

I saw something about this on another blog site. They had screen shots from twitter /instagram of Nicki saying her nail scratched the inside of his butt h***.I'm not on social media so not sure if…Continue

Tags: anal, Minaj, Nicki

50 Cent Goes In On His Ex Tatted Up Holly & She Fires Back, Meek and Trey Join In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

50 posted this pic of his ex…Continue

New Couple Alert: Keke Palmer & August Alsina

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Jay Dot 2 hours ago. 9 Replies

Yesterday Keke Palmer posted a…Continue

Super Bowl tickets

Started by Bri in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

if any of my BA family knows a hookup please hit me up. I Am willing to payi justwnt to be there Supporting my hawks

Latest Activity

RubyWoo updated an event
6 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 3 events were featured
11 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
13 minutes ago
RubyWoo commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Inspiration: Atlanta Hawks
"i don't even like the Hawks like that but this is so cute...LOVE that jacket!"
23 minutes ago
Brazil replied to SoLuscious's discussion Nicki Minaj put a finger in Ex-Bf's butt?
"Never seen it, but it made me bust out laughing."
48 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Court Documents Detail How Iggy Azalea Met Hefe Wine & How She May Have Lied In Court
"Ummmmmm wow! I wonder what the medical issue is that prevents her from having sex."
57 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Inspiration: Atlanta Hawks
"I love the looks...especially crop top and destroyed denim."
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Inspiration: Atlanta Hawks
"Basketball game isn't a serious setting."
1 hour ago
Jay Dot replied to SoLuscious's discussion Nicki Minaj put a finger in Ex-Bf's butt?
"Lmao naw, I haven't seen that"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious posted a discussion

Nicki Minaj put a finger in Ex-Bf's butt?

I saw something about this on another blog site. They had screen shots from twitter /instagram of…See More
1 hour ago
Milagros Reyes posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Milagros Reyes's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video