Hello Ladies,

Ok so it has been a while since i have spoken out on things in here... However i am in need of some opinions and advice from you women and some men :)

Wow, Met this man, handsome, mature, 10yrs my senior, sexy ass voice, all is good with the career side also.. The only thing is (i cant say ) ok... He's married :( But this man is bang on hookin up.. Well im talkin having sex actually

Now it has been a lil while for me, not long enough.. But LONG ENOUGH lol... Uhm, so the way he's talking has me real heated and fantasizing about it..

Now this man is always saying, u know if u fckuing with me, you 'll have anything, whatever u want.. And im always saying to him like, i should be getting it now before fcuking u, if u really feeling me...Like thats the right the to say right?? Lol...

Like OMG He is sooo EXTRA FREEAAKY.. lol... Na ladies for real, im not sure if i should fcuk this man and maybe i might start seeing things, or i need to hold out first till i start seeing them thangs ... (u know what i mean)!!

Ok say what u want, but honestly i would rather fcuk with a dude knowing im getting something in return and deal with all the b*******, compared to fcuk with a dude and all u getting is the d*** and b*******... Im not pressed for d*** right now!!!

Ok, so ladies that have dealt with men like this, or have been in a similar situation, do share ..

I really dont know; if i keep holding out will he get disinterested?, u know... Or if i do put it on him, like that ish has to be off the hook?.. Uh what??? how long do i wait???

And no my conscience is not kicking in with his status!!... So if u have nothing but negativity and your judgemental statements, then keep your thoughts to yourself ..

Thanxs.x.x.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Girl. First, don't mess with a married man. Second, he's talking about sex cause he's horny...extremely horny. He may not be getting it from home and may just be wanted a freaky side piece. He's not going to leave his wife for you. And if he does, he'll be cheating on you with the next younger side piece. Now if you still want to mess with him, that's your biz but karma is a b****. With that said, If you want it to be more than just sex, then hold out. If he's really feeling you then he will wait. Maybe give him some head and see what you get. If your head game is on point and if he truly likes to give out things, then you will surely get something. Just do it one time and see if he holds up his end of the deal. If not, keep moving. There are more fish in the sea. Don't settle for catfish when you can have a marlin!
Umm karmas a mother f*****! He's married and he's not gonna leave his wife for u. Why even lower ur self to that there are a million non married men in this world go after one of those
I say don't do it. hold off at least. if he was serious about giving you anything and everything he would have given you SOMETHING to prove it.
Karma is a b****...and payback is a m*********** whore. Leave this married man alone gurl, you dont need that drama.
You are not in love, he is not in love. Keep it mature & nobody gets hurt. Tell him the deal, he has to pay to play, and if he really wants to do for you then he will. Be frank, tell him nothing keeps you wetter than diamonds and large deposits. Into your bank account and that other thang.
The real vixxen said:
Umm karmas a mother f*****! He's married and he's not gonna leave his wife for u. Why even lower ur self to that there are a million non married men in this world go after one of those

I dont recall saying i want him to leave his wifey .... I dont want him as mine.
KC said:
Be honest...your decided. Our thoughts won't move you east from west. Were apart of your enticingly stimulated season of PURE temptation to that which you know is not yours...yet your fem-prowess is telling you that you can have.

Enjoy, at your own risk.

Ahh, the words from a man... Honestly yes, i am truly tempted.. My body is saying yes, and my mind is saying No..
JADE said:
You are not in love, he is not in love. Keep it mature & nobody gets hurt. Tell him the deal, he has to pay to play, and if he really wants to do for you then he will. Be frank, tell him nothing keeps you wetter than diamonds and large deposits. Into your bank account and that other thang.

Hmm, i like the way you talk girll...:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Angry Teacher Bans Popular Slang From Classroom

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lola Marie 5 hours ago. 6 Replies

This is hilarious lol.Continue

Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree Threatens Suicide After Their Breakup

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 14 hours ago. 4 Replies

Per TMZ, the ex-boyfriend of…Continue

My night with Riff Raff from G's To Gents... Please no rude comments.

Started by Miss. Quidice in Talk Ish. Last reply by Monica 14 hours ago. 156 Replies

I really do not know where to…Continue

Tags: TV., REAILTY, RAPPER, MTV

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video