The fact is that men don't like their beloved to call them by their names. They also do not like their beloved to call them by the names their mother calls them with or by the name their male friends call them with. So make sure that the nicknames that you plan on calling your boyfriend are cute, unique and keep changing to suit the occasion.
Most popular cute nicknames guys love to be called with:
Here is a list to top 10 cute nicknames your boyfriend would love to be called with.

1.) Handsome: This is one word which would light any guy's day and will assure him that you find him handsome and attractive. This assurance is very important in any relationship.

2.) Cowboy: A very popular nickname given that cowboys are considered to be manly and sexy

3.) Movie Star: Goes without saying that every one wants to be a movie star. Give him the feel of it by using this nickname

4.) Honey Bear or Big guy: Would suit perfectly if your boyfriend is tall and well built

5.) Cuddly Bear or Honey Bear: This is a cute nickname which fits perfectly if your boy is a cool dude who loves having fun

6.) Hot Chocolate or H.C: A perfect cute nick name for any tall, dark and handsome man. Irrespective of these traits, any man would love to hear the word hot chocolate coming out of their girlfriend's mouth

7.) Baby or Sweetheart or Darling or Honey or Sweetie pie: These nicknames are gender free and both men and women love to hear these words coming from their lover

8.) Tiger: Any guy would love to hear his girl calling him tiger. The word tiger is synonymous with power which men love to have. If you can make a male feel important, the man is yours for the taking.

9.) Stud: Not used very often, but any man would love to get this nickname from his girl. After all what could be more flattering than the fact that you consider him a stud?

10.) Sugar Daddy or Daddy: Adorable nickname for your boyfriend. But there are some men who might not like to hear this nickname, so watch out.
Some quick tips for choosing the perfect sexy nickname for your boyfriend:
1.) Make the nickname generic. Don't make use of your boyfriend's name with the nickname.

2.) Don't use names that his parents call him with or his friends call him with. Men don't like that

3.) Don't base the nickname on negative traits your boyfriend has. Like for instance the looks of your boyfriend. A nickname like goofball or bumble will only offend any man. And so will a nickname like cookie monster or doodle.

4.) Ensure that the nickname is flattering and based on some positive features your boyfriend has. The nickname should make the man feel important.

5.) There are men who might find some nicknames offending cause of the negative feelings they associate with it. Like for instance, a nickname his ex-girlfriend used to call him with. So if you find out your guy not reacting positively to that word you used, make sure you do not repeat the usage again. There are plenty of cute nicknames out there, so go for something else. You are sure to strike the right cord by effort.

6.) Base your nickname on the nickname your boyfriend calls you with. For instance, if your boyfriend calls you 'kitten' call him 'tiger'

http://www.whatdomenreallythink.com/howto/cute-boyfriend-nicknames.php

Tags: boyfriends, cute, nicknames, relationships

Views: 75821

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I call mines Baby Bear lol.. he really big and manly but very very baby cute baby face at the same time..

great post!!
Babes! lol
I usually go with Sexy...he doesn't think he's very sexy so I can tell he loved it when I call him that.
i call him sexual chocalate sometimes too!!
I want my mans nickname to be Juicy Fruit! Cause I want his lips to be full and Juicy like Ludas, and Nellys! LOL YUM I love kissing guys with full sexy lips.
Such a cute post. I like the old classics like handsome and big guy. You can use those anytime, anyplace.
bookie or poppa... (smile)
lol i also have a negative nickname too! I call him slug sometimes cuz he is so slow when we need to do somethin it makes me mad so when i call him that he gets his ass movin!!!
I call him honey-buns.. he has a cute ass LOL
I don't know what to call my guy. His nickname for me is "my cookie doe", and he wants a nickname to now but I have no idea what I should call him. :(

My nickname for my boo is Lovey

Hey do you know a good nick name I could call my guy since he calls me cookie doe? Please I can't think of anything

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 12 minutes ago. 5 Replies

(BALLER mails are screenshots of…Continue

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 5 hours ago. 3 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 17 hours ago. 0 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Latest Activity

GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"She's pretty."
12 minutes ago
Diamond Princess commented on OUT OF CONTROL's group WHO DON'T WANT A BALLER!
"Is this website worthy of time or is it clearly wasted time? All of the posts seem to be years ago"
2 hours ago
Diamond Princess posted a status
"I DON'T HAVE 99 PROBLEMS AND I AM NOT CHASING 1...."
2 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"@ Butterflyy It's not a groupie tale, but a groupie flash fiction. LOL"
2 hours ago
Diamond Princess joined FP's group
Thumbnail

Real ballers who run ballers

for those ladies who are really connected and know the know and who will drop this knowledge. for…See More
2 hours ago
Diamond Princess updated their profile
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Who is this girl? I see her all over ig hair pages lol"
3 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Chicks really are fighting over that anorexic, burnt twig, androgynous dude. SMH"
4 hours ago
Diamond Princess joined Baller Alert's group
4 hours ago
Diamond Princess joined OUT OF CONTROL's group
Thumbnail

WHO DON'T WANT A BALLER!

This group is for all the FLY ladies and gents that keep their hair done, shape up tight and pussy…See More
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video