WIVES IN TRAINING….Let me help you marry your ball player!!!!

Hey Ladies!

This is the best damn free advice you can ever get!!!!!

Don’t get discouraged I know chasing a ball player can get frustrating and exhausting sometimes but stick with it! It took two years to land my ball player. We are engaged and just had a baby. The date has been set and invitations mailed. This isn’t one of those hold your breath type deals I’ll marry you eventually.

I’m living “Life in the Fab Lane,” as our girl Kimora says. I don’t work anymore but I get broke off heavy spending money. My sweetie has realized I got a lot of time on my hands so he suggested I do something I enjoy. An associate told me about this site. Now I will be posting advice for those who want my help. I told my ball player I’m a Mentor for women seeking guidance. Well I am sort of. Lol

If you want to know how to get pregnant by your ball player and become his WIFE not the JUMP OFF talk to your girl!!!! It’s not that complicated……..

Views: 772

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Soooo, whats the rest? Your last post was good...but this one seems unfinished...what advice do you have?
Girl I hope this isn't your real name or a picture of your ring. Aren't you scared somebody might find out its you?
exactly ... tell us what to do ... lol!
Alter ego. Every woman should have two identities. You can’t be the same woman with the world and your man. The person I’m introducing everyone to on this blog is the hustler side of me. Your man should see you as harmless. Make him feel he can trust you with his life. Who you are in your spare time is your business but your ball player should never know that scandalous side exists.

The key to mastering the alter ego is learning to keep the two separate. I’m not dumb by any means. I would never expose myself so easily or jeopardize my family. This here is real. I’m not selling you women a dream. This is my dynasty, something I worked very hard to obtain. I will not sacrifice all my possessions for this site.

All of you that have your pictures and real names posted remove them immediately! You don’t have to but it would be very wise to listen to a woman that has mastered the game so many of you are caught up in…….
Hey Wifey!

Know that I have you covered. Weekends are family days, so we will be doing our thing today and tomorrow.
I didn't get the Private Message
Whats your advice on getting pregnant I have the ballers but I just haven't gotten pregnant any tips?
Nicole here is my story: I cross paths w/this player last year. All we said was hello. A year later he track me down and now we are "dating", one minor glitch I found out he's married, he has not told me but I want him 2 tell me. He messed up w/me of (he promised 2 do something really important that he stated he was going to do on his own free-will but did not follow through) not being a man of his word & I have been ignoring him. So of course the ball is in my court.

My character I get turned-off REALLY fast, I bore EASILY & quick 2 terminate the boy; but I'm trying 2 be patient & take another route. I do like him but when he screws up its such a major turn-off I just want to throw him in the trash. I'm trying not 2 be mean. I do not want 2 become pregnant lets clear that up. I have not been intimate w/him nor planning on it. But like I stated I am trying 2 be patient, take another route, & trying not 2 be mean & cut him off.

Any suggestion on alternative methods 2 make him happy & ME VERRRYYY HAAPPPYYY?
Give me all the advice you can
That is not a minor glitch! That is very major. LOL
We have been together for over a year but we always use protection i must admit it started off as a jump-off relationship I thought I could use him to get over my ex but it turned into more a year later we talk everyday and when hes home during the season I can pretty much be with him whenever I want but I must admit we don't go out much we spend a lot of time in the house relaxing talking watching TV he is definitely not like any other athletes I've dealt with and Ive had a few in my day . I got with him after my other baller and I broke up I still keep in contact with my ex because he is my first love I was with him before the fame we broke up a few months before he got drafted but were still best of friends I guess deep down I would still like to be with him if our situations were different but I cant get over how our relationship ended. I must admit we still sleep together sometimes when I visit him. But back to my issue of wanting to get pregnant I'm at the point where I want the marriage thing but I prefer having a baby right now what do I do I'm on a time crunch? If I mess with him exclusively how can I go about getting him to stop using protection and getting me pregnant?
ANYWAY MS F****** KNOW IT ALL.IM DOING ME LMFAO WORK B**** WORK! I DIDN'T KNOW WE GOT A RING??????DO TELL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 12 minutes ago. 4 Replies

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! 18 minutes ago. 4 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

Wifey Material?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! 30 minutes ago. 11 Replies

A friend of BA sent in his list of…Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"I think y'all are being a little hard on the show. Just because they live in STL don't…"
12 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Christian Louboutin Shoes
"You should go try them on.  Different styles will probably fit different.  One pair I had…"
18 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
26 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Wifey Material?
"Really??  I think the two parent affluent household narrows it down to about 25-30% (I'm…"
30 minutes ago
CocoBey liked MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
34 minutes ago
CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"LMAO!! she's ruthless and frugal"
34 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
"My dad's ex and my mom got along fine.  My step mom (even though they werent married) and…"
37 minutes ago
CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"Girl..."
37 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"she'll have a new man by her second season"
44 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"I am dying laughing. She ain't wasteful though "
46 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
59 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 4 blog posts were featured
59 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video