*Now that Whitney Houston is clean and sober, it looks as if she's trying to keep video footage of her darkest moments in addiction far away from video store shelves.

Her ex-husband Bobby Brown wants desperately to release his Bravo reality show "Being Bobby Brown" on DVD, but Houston, who appeared heavily in the series and seemed to be under the influence during most of the filming, refuses to sign the papers.

"Whitney blames the show for ruining her career and she won't sign off on the contract to release the DVD," Brown tells In Touch magazine. "There's a lot of money to be made, but, because she won't cooperate, we'll never see it. I have a serious problem with that because it affects my income."

Tags: bobby, brown, houston, whitney

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish she would sign the papers....I wanna see the outtakes. That show was a train wreck that I couldn't sop watching!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 13 minutes ago. 1 Reply

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

"Silent Night" by Rich Homie Quan

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 23 minutes ago. 3 Replies

For your listening pleasure...Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 4 hours ago. 88 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

Giveaway

Started by Isabella in Talk Ish 6 hours ago. 0 Replies

DoneContinue

Latest Activity

Chiquita Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
9 minutes ago
Moving In Silence replied to Cleopatra Jones's discussion Whats up with this guy?
"I have questions before I answer this...the main one being...what did he give you besides some dick…"
13 minutes ago
chantel stewart commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
16 minutes ago
chantel stewart commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"DONE..."
17 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion "Silent Night" by Rich Homie Quan
"LMAO, this made my night."
23 minutes ago
Peachkyss liked Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
24 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"So people just go around licking random a-ses now?!!?!? This is beyond disturbing."
25 minutes ago
Brandie J commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done ☺️"
25 minutes ago
Chadonne White commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
34 minutes ago
Daisha R updated their profile
35 minutes ago
Kyla Marie Warner liked Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
35 minutes ago
Kyla Marie Warner commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
36 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video