*Now that Whitney Houston is clean and sober, it looks as if she's trying to keep video footage of her darkest moments in addiction far away from video store shelves.

Her ex-husband Bobby Brown wants desperately to release his Bravo reality show "Being Bobby Brown" on DVD, but Houston, who appeared heavily in the series and seemed to be under the influence during most of the filming, refuses to sign the papers.

"Whitney blames the show for ruining her career and she won't sign off on the contract to release the DVD," Brown tells In Touch magazine. "There's a lot of money to be made, but, because she won't cooperate, we'll never see it. I have a serious problem with that because it affects my income."

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish she would sign the papers....I wanna see the outtakes. That show was a train wreck that I couldn't sop watching!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

Reports Say Little Richard is "Gravely Ill"

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Icon and father of #RocknRoll, #LittleRichard, is said to be "gravely ill" and fighting for his life. In the past few years, Richard has survived a stroke, hip surgery, and recently a heart attack.…Continue

That walk across the stage.

Started by Student Beauty in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hello,I hope everyone has been well. I really miss you all. But, guess what? Finally, I am graduating with my Bachelors in CIS.. Yes! Jesus was my caseworker. I can remember when my stupid ex would…Continue

Blac Chyna Gets Jacked of More than $200k in Cash

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

Someone broke into Blac Chyna's home and robbed her safe. #TMZ reports that the signs seem to lead to someone who was close with both her and her fiancé, #RobKardashian.The burglar took more than…Continue

Misty Copeland Gets A Barbie in Her Honor

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 14 hours ago. 0 Replies

Misty Copeland made history last year when she became the first African American woman to be named principal dancer of the renowned American Ballet Theatre. Since then, there have been tons of…Continue

Latest Activity

MrArcherthePromoter shared RubyWoo's event on Google +1
6 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post Larry Wilmore Defends Calling the POTUS "My N***a"
"If the president isn't mad I don't see the big issue. People act as if they are stuck on…"
9 minutes ago
Lauren Flanigan posted blog posts
53 minutes ago
Lauren Flanigan's 2 blog posts were featured
53 minutes ago
avah_taylor posted a blog post
56 minutes ago
avah_taylor's blog post was featured
56 minutes ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
2 hours ago
London Lui commented on RubyWoo's blog post High School Girl Gets Cyber Bullied After Posting Prom Pics - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Poor girl--she's just a child.. People can be so insensitive & rude.."
3 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service