What price are women willing to pay to be kept? I was born kept and told myself I will die being kept but at what price?

Aids is really spreading rapidly. These ballers have lots of money and lots of hoes. It’s cool to chase the check we just have to play it safe. Having one of his kids can set you for life but what else is he giving you besides the kid?

This s*** is crazy!!!!!

Washington, D.C., has the highest rate of HIV infection than any other city in the country. We all know D.C. is filled with ballers. More than 12,400 people in the District of Columbia, about 1 in 50, are living with AIDS or HIV. Black residents are hardest hit, accounting for 81% of new reports of HIV infection and 86% of people with AIDS, though the city's population is only 57% African-American.

This is 2007 statistics ladies. Make your baller get tested regularly or use protection. This is advice I’m going to use. I have a baller and I would be a fool to believe I’m the only one.

All we can do is play it safe. Have a great day and remember ladies get money!!!!! LMAO…..

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it doesnt help that many of these ballers think they are so special that they want to have sex without a condom...pure insanity.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

My Book

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 11 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hey, I already posted this but I'll post it again because a lot of you supported my short stories and my blog. I recently self-published my first novel, All Falls Down. It is available for purchase…Continue

What happen to everyone

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! 13 hours ago. 17 Replies

Seriously why did everyone stop posting?

Ciara and Russell Wilson Take A Break

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 4 Replies

Via E! News:This relationship is…Continue

A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by QueenofMithrone on Saturday. 5 Replies

Hey yall. I notice a decline in the comments on BA lately but...I'm hoping for some advice. I ended my real relationship mos ago, took some time to get my mind right, and I simultaneously just met…Continue

Latest Activity

Alaska Evap posted a status
8 minutes ago
30 minutes ago
42 minutes ago
Eleven8's blog post was featured
43 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted a blog post
44 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post