I WANT MY EX BALLER BACK....... ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Ok ladies I need help I need advice on getting my ex NFL baller back, Ive been dating a new NFL baller for a while now but I'm not happy in this relationship he bores me, my ex however is a top NFL player and we broke up over two years ago and I was with him before he got drafted !!!But were still the best of friends and he tells me everything he says I know more dirt on him than anyone in the world LOL. I've been in a relationship and hes been in several but have continued to mess around for the past 2 years. I thought I was over him but we've been getting really close again and going on trips together and Ive fallen back in love and I started thinking about how good things were when we were a couple(we broke up because his mom didn't like me. ) instead of fighting for our relationship my pride wouldn't let me so I moved on and started dating the guy I'm with now.

My problem is I don't know how to go from being his best friend back to his girlfriend I'm really confused but I think hes the one I want to be with. Ive never been as comfortable with anyone in my life . Any suggestions on me becoming his girlfriend again?
Should I tell him how I feel or just continue getting closer what should I do ?

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It seems like things are running its course and things seem to be falling in place on its own. Don't rush it, just take it for what it is and maybe throw out there that you miss how things were to see where his head is. He may not want a girlfriend from the comment that he has been with several women since. Just voice how you feel and take his reaction as your answer to how to get him back. If he feeds into it and says he feels the same, then you keep doing what your doing, if he says different, then maybe you should fall back if you feel you are getting closer.

I hate relationships! I like to keep things on a friend level. Maybe one day I'll settle down. I hope you get your baller back!
Awe, our own Melody and Derwin. Get Em Girl said it best, your goal is to isolate him from his family...not be timid...only the strong survive.

According to you, you two have open communication and continue to mess around meaning still having sex with each other.

If you guys are close as you suggest you need to be open and honest. Get off the side chick path...

I've been told, I'm on the JV team. (Ha) So, what for the seniors.
how are you going to deal with the issues with his mother this go around? you don't want to deal with the same issues this time around ...
When we first were together he was about to get his money and she was real protective she thought I was trying to trap him. She wanted to make sure she was in control but I think it might be different this time and it seems all the woman that have been in his life I'm the only one thats had his back and Im hoping she will appreciate that . Ive always had my own money so its not about his money but Im getting older and I just want to settle down so this time Im planning to exclude her as a factor in the relationship if we get back together until our wedding day lol
Just a note if you are in it for the LONG HAUL (you did say you want to settle down) chances are she will be gone before you. Find a way to make her an ally it is so much easier. I red this book " How to Make Friends and Influence People" it is old as dirt but what it teaches you about turning the dynamic of a relationships around is priceless. It is hard to be with a man (especially if he is close to Ma Dukes) if you don't get along with his momma.
Yeah getting in good with momma is important

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

MET AN A LIST ARTIST A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... HE WANTS TO HANG OUT AGAIN... NEED ADVICE

Started by Lindsay Nicole in Talk Ish. Last reply by Eleven8 12 minutes ago. 5 Replies

OK SOOOO I MET A VERRRRRY FAMOUS RAPPER WHEN I WAS OUT A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO AND WE REALLY HIT IT OFF... WE EXCHANGED NUMBERS AND WE'VE BEEN TEXTING (SMALL TALK) AND HE WANTS TO SEE ME AGAIN ASAP. THIS…Continue

Heeeyyyy new to Baller Alert and looking to meet new friends! :)

Started by Natasha Thomas in Talk Ish. Last reply by Miss Southern Belle 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

Hi everyone my name is Natasha i am 20 and i model, new to this site i love reading blogs so i just thought hey why not sign up.!! lol i love to have fun and meet new people as well as read and talk…Continue

Peaceful Protests Around The Nation

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

After it was announced on Monday night that Darren Wilson would not be indicted for the murder of Michael Brown, people everywhere took their anger and frustration to the streets. While there was a…Continue

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by AlterEgo 15 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to hang out that's located in Atlanta. I really want to meet new people, and have fun!Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8 posted blog posts
53 seconds ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
3 minutes ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
3 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
10 minutes ago
Eleven8 replied to Lindsay Nicole's discussion MET AN A LIST ARTIST A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... HE WANTS TO HANG OUT AGAIN... NEED ADVICE
"I can def see Drake also....just make him use a condom girl lol"
12 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland replied to Lindsay Nicole's discussion MET AN A LIST ARTIST A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... HE WANTS TO HANG OUT AGAIN... NEED ADVICE
"Ima say either Drake or lil Wayne.... But be careful cause they all be on baller alert…"
27 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Details Emerge In The Assault Of Valerie Jackson By Fred Smoot
"TMZ really needs to get it together"
32 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie liked RubyWoo's discussion Peaceful Protests Around The Nation
4 hours ago
Miss Southern Belle replied to Natasha Thomas's discussion Heeeyyyy new to Baller Alert and looking to meet new friends! :)
"Hi, Welcome! What area are you in?"
4 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to Lindsay Nicole's discussion MET AN A LIST ARTIST A COUPLE DAYS AGO.... HE WANTS TO HANG OUT AGAIN... NEED ADVICE
"I agree with 11.  Honestly I would ask him some of the stuff that I already know about…"
4 hours ago
RubyWoo posted a discussion

Peaceful Protests Around The Nation

After it was announced on Monday night that Darren Wilson would not be indicted for the murder of…See More
5 hours ago
Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Watch The Love & Hip Hop New York Trailers (VIDEOS)
"its too fake and everyone who made the show aint on no more so f*** it cut the whole series"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video