I WANT MY EX BALLER BACK....... ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Ok ladies I need help I need advice on getting my ex NFL baller back, Ive been dating a new NFL baller for a while now but I'm not happy in this relationship he bores me, my ex however is a top NFL player and we broke up over two years ago and I was with him before he got drafted !!!But were still the best of friends and he tells me everything he says I know more dirt on him than anyone in the world LOL. I've been in a relationship and hes been in several but have continued to mess around for the past 2 years. I thought I was over him but we've been getting really close again and going on trips together and Ive fallen back in love and I started thinking about how good things were when we were a couple(we broke up because his mom didn't like me. ) instead of fighting for our relationship my pride wouldn't let me so I moved on and started dating the guy I'm with now.

My problem is I don't know how to go from being his best friend back to his girlfriend I'm really confused but I think hes the one I want to be with. Ive never been as comfortable with anyone in my life . Any suggestions on me becoming his girlfriend again?
Should I tell him how I feel or just continue getting closer what should I do ?

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It seems like things are running its course and things seem to be falling in place on its own. Don't rush it, just take it for what it is and maybe throw out there that you miss how things were to see where his head is. He may not want a girlfriend from the comment that he has been with several women since. Just voice how you feel and take his reaction as your answer to how to get him back. If he feeds into it and says he feels the same, then you keep doing what your doing, if he says different, then maybe you should fall back if you feel you are getting closer.

I hate relationships! I like to keep things on a friend level. Maybe one day I'll settle down. I hope you get your baller back!
Awe, our own Melody and Derwin. Get Em Girl said it best, your goal is to isolate him from his family...not be timid...only the strong survive.

According to you, you two have open communication and continue to mess around meaning still having sex with each other.

If you guys are close as you suggest you need to be open and honest. Get off the side chick path...

I've been told, I'm on the JV team. (Ha) So, what for the seniors.
how are you going to deal with the issues with his mother this go around? you don't want to deal with the same issues this time around ...
When we first were together he was about to get his money and she was real protective she thought I was trying to trap him. She wanted to make sure she was in control but I think it might be different this time and it seems all the woman that have been in his life I'm the only one thats had his back and Im hoping she will appreciate that . Ive always had my own money so its not about his money but Im getting older and I just want to settle down so this time Im planning to exclude her as a factor in the relationship if we get back together until our wedding day lol
Just a note if you are in it for the LONG HAUL (you did say you want to settle down) chances are she will be gone before you. Find a way to make her an ally it is so much easier. I red this book " How to Make Friends and Influence People" it is old as dirt but what it teaches you about turning the dynamic of a relationships around is priceless. It is hard to be with a man (especially if he is close to Ma Dukes) if you don't get along with his momma.
Yeah getting in good with momma is important

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Sheneka Adams and Jacob York Break Up

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 19 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Sheneka Adams announced on her…Continue

Latest Activity

Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Dru Hill's Sisqo and Jagged Edge's Kyle Fight Backstage in Concord, CA
"That don't seem like a real fight to me."
15 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Sheneka Adams and Jacob York Break Up
"Wow...that's a shocker.  Were they married or just bf and gf?"
19 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Woman Claims to Be Pregnant by 50 Cent
"...I can't deal..."
24 minutes ago
GeeLee commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"POSSIBLE SPOILERS}  Y'all didn't miss much.  The focus was on Joseline which…"
30 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post CeeLo Apologizes For Rape Tweets
"Too little too late. He ruined his career with those hateful comments."
1 hour ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Lebron James In Fact Attended Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union's Wedding
"Lebron looks sharp in his suit. Glad these two finally jumped the broom. Good for them. "
2 hours ago
V liked Eleven8's blog post Lebron James In Fact Attended Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union's Wedding
2 hours ago
V replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's Hit Or Miss - Kim Kardashian
"Dominatrix meets mermaid...wtf..."
2 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post CeeLo Apologizes For Rape Tweets
"Bye chicken nugget..."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video