13. Earn Income Credit - Nothing beats getting to claim your kids. You spend all that money on weekend visits and child support, while she gets the pleasure of claiming the kids come April.
12. Coochie Coupons - It might be an unwritten rule that one can always sleep w/ their Baby Mama when ever one sees fit. A Pimp in jail told me that he still sleeps w/ his baby moms but only when HE wants too.
11. Less Fights - 9 times out of ten she argues with him because she still wants to be with him. The dude who is late on his support payments, doesn’t get the kid like he’s pose to and calls her out her name. Yet she runs back to him at the first sign of affection.
10. You get to see the kids everyday. - Even though you now have to deal with another baby father and raising someone elses kids. And you now wish you’ve read 13 reasons to avoid single mothers before you got back with your baby mother.
9. The Perfect Fit - Your Baby Mama is the mother of your child b/c at one time or another she had that bomb @$$ loving so getting it back is reason enough.
8. The Cosby’s - Being together with your baby mother is rare but its the way a REAL family should be raise. So now you’re child can grow up with 2 parents.
7. Say Cheese - You can actually have one family portrait instead of one with Daddy and another with Mama.
6. Can You Hear Me Now - Your phone won’t ring at all times of the night while she’s calling you a million and 30 times to see if you’re sleeping with that big booty girl from your job and trying to hear her in the background when she’s calling from a private number.
5. Her Mouth - You get to get the head that trapped you in the first place.
4. Siblings - Your kids will actually have the same DNA which might just be the best thing since sliced bread.
3. Jealousy - You can make your other baby mother jealous, and beside women tend to put up with bum @ss dudes better when their WOOD involved.
2. Free Nights and Weekends - Whenever you want to go out with your boys your baby mother is there to watch the kids. Which means you can roam the streets freely b/c this won’t be a weekend that you have your kids.
1. No Support - The best part of waking up next to your baby mother is that you won’t have to pay child support. No more chsup being withheld from your paycheck and things will be marvelous!!
Recently asked my fiance whether she wanted to hyphenate her last name or was she taking my last name (i am not a proponent for women hyphenating last names, thats just me) She responded by saying…Continue