www.virginmedia.com/images/wallpapers/music/gunit_1280.jpg"/>

www.blackpress.org/Images/rocsi_blackpress.jpg"/>

Just wanted to remind everyone that today G-Unit will be on 106 & Park for the 1st time since Rocsi made the comment about 50's album being garbage.

MAKE SURE YOU TUNE IN TO SEE IF YA-YO ACTS A FOOL!! LMAO

Tags: &, 106, 50, Cent, Park, Rocsi

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think he'll have to, Rocsi will be forced to "kiss ass" and apologize for her words, if she doesn't I don't see how they would allow Fif of all people to come on the show knowing how he is.
You were so right Choc! 50 didn't come, he's filming in N.O. But girl Ya-Yo was igging her hard, he was fighting so hard not to say anything to her. He kept waving his hand up into his hat like he wanted to slap her.

Oh gosh! Ya is a mess but overall it went alright.
She was all smiles too. lmao

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 36 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Continue

"Black Life" in Dallas TX

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by Fe. 1 hour ago. 16 Replies

So I was offered a job in Dallas, Texas, I haven't accepted yet but I'm pretty sure I'm going to, but here's my gripe, I was telling one of my close friends about it and she immediately told me I…Continue

Baller Mail - Allen Iverson Shows No Love to Fans

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 13 hours ago. 10 Replies

Disclaimer: Baller Mails are…Continue

Latest Activity

SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy
"Why do other ppl care if you her child is learning mandarin? I think it's great to expose him…"
36 minutes ago
BettyBoop commented on Claudette Berry's blog post Ballerific Health - Overcoming Gym Intimidation
"Having been a woman close to 200 lbs at 5'7 I can say I was that chick too. Intimidated,…"
40 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Nelly Talks Mayweather Beef "It's Hard Talking To Someone Who Hasn't Graduated High School" (VIDEO)
"Nelly should always stay topless. His abs are everything."
41 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"@so nasty I totally agree with you. I also feel like this shows nikki doesn't have as much…"
47 minutes ago
Fe. replied to Sheli's discussion "Black Life" in Dallas TX
"fun fact: dallas county is the only county in north texas that won the democratic vote the last…"
1 hour ago
Fe. replied to Sheli's discussion "Black Life" in Dallas TX
"you're friend is completely wrong.im from dallas texas and the black life is not like that at…"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Adrienne Bosh Talks Being A Basketball Wife & Wanting More Bosh Babies (Video)
"Unfortunately, most wives don't have the option of accomplishing one thing a day...it's…"
3 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"Nicki is uncomfortable with the fact that  Iggy is popping right now. So she throwing…"
6 hours ago
DallasBadYella commented on Eleven8's blog post Sean Kingston's Third Car Gets Repossessed
"I saw this and it reminded me to make a payment on my car note.. my last and final one!! Yessss!!"
7 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Nelly Talks Mayweather Beef "It's Hard Talking To Someone Who Hasn't Graduated High School" (VIDEO)
"Nelly and his veneers need several seats...fighting over these reduced, reused, and recycled…"
8 hours ago
Denise commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"I feel like she has passed that point. It just looks a little desperate. Right when we thought she…"
8 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"A sad cry for attention..she knows her time is fading as a major star so she has to resort back to…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video