www.virginmedia.com/images/wallpapers/music/gunit_1280.jpg"/>

www.blackpress.org/Images/rocsi_blackpress.jpg"/>

Just wanted to remind everyone that today G-Unit will be on 106 & Park for the 1st time since Rocsi made the comment about 50's album being garbage.

MAKE SURE YOU TUNE IN TO SEE IF YA-YO ACTS A FOOL!! LMAO

Tags: &, 106, 50, Cent, Park, Rocsi

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think he'll have to, Rocsi will be forced to "kiss ass" and apologize for her words, if she doesn't I don't see how they would allow Fif of all people to come on the show knowing how he is.
You were so right Choc! 50 didn't come, he's filming in N.O. But girl Ya-Yo was igging her hard, he was fighting so hard not to say anything to her. He kept waving his hand up into his hat like he wanted to slap her.

Oh gosh! Ya is a mess but overall it went alright.
She was all smiles too. lmao

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Madame Tussauds Issues A Statement Regarding Guy Who Posed With Nicki Minaj's Wax Figure

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 16 hours ago. 10 Replies

Madam Tussauds issues a statement regarding guy who took an inappropriate picture with Nicki Minaj's wax figure

Tags: Madame, Tussauds, figure, wax, Minaj

Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean on Tuesday. 1 Reply

TrickDaddy has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, according to TMZ.The #Miami rapper reportedly has an estimated $430,000 in assets but is in debt for roughly $645,000. He allegedly owes $290,000 in…Continue

VH1 announces Black Ink Crew-Ch

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Selena on Tuesday. 1 Reply

VH1 has just announced a "Black Ink Crew" spin-off. The show that is centered around tattoos and the drama between the shop's employees, just expanded to a new city. "Black Ink Crew: Chicago"…Continue

Nike Teams Up With Serena Williams

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Monday. 0 Replies

The U.S Open kicked off today and Nike has just announced a new partnership with Serena Williams. Nike has teamed up with the tennis all-star to produce three distinct shoes for their "Greatness…Continue

Latest Activity

Niko Rose's 3 blog posts were featured
1 minute ago
Andrew Dew posted a status
2 minutes ago
2 minutes ago
5 minutes ago
5 minutes ago
6 minutes ago
6 minutes ago
9 minutes ago
9 minutes ago
That Philly Fly Diva commented on Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Music: Veronica Vega's 2015 Jackin For Beats "Pay Me" Remix Is Carnal: Audio blogged by @niksofly
"I need this remix because I own the original. This song is perfect for those drunken nights to…"
6 hours ago
That Philly Fly Diva liked Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Music: Veronica Vega's 2015 Jackin For Beats "Pay Me" Remix Is Carnal: Audio blogged by @niksofly
6 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
12 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video