Tags: bigbitch, fugly, queen

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

****************************************FLATLINE*******************************************************
LMAO!!!!!!
OKAY NOW I AM A BIG GURL(PHAT GURL) BUT I WILL NEVER, EVER, AND I MEAN NEVER EVER WEAR THAT OUTSIDE!!!

I WOULD CONSIDER MYSELF SEXY AND CUTE AND SO WOULD A LOT OF MEN WHO ARE PHAT GURL LOVERS, BUT AGAIN, I WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER WEAR SOMETHINGTHAT THAT OUTSIDE.

HELL, MY BOOBS ARE BIGGER THAN HERS ANYWAY!!!!!!! SITTING AT 48H I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET!!!!!!!!!
CLEAR!!!!!
SMDH!!! LOOK AGAIN, AND LOOK CLOSER. THEY ARE NOT WOMEN THEY ARE MEN. I GOT THESE IN A EMAIL THREAD. THEY ARE ON A BEACH SOMEWHERE IN TEXAS. I THINK ITS JUST OUT SIDE H-TOWN. ITS SOME KIND OF ANNUAL H*** EVENT. THEY NEED TO GET PIMP SLAPPED.
WwwwwoooooWWWWWWW!!
I'm done!!!
They can walk around without covering their nipples? OMG
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they are on overkill!
You betta work b****! Lol...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 2 hours ago. 7 Replies

What do you just simply love for your MAN/WOMAN to do to you during sex? I love being choked, and I don't mean a death grip, blackout choking. I actually mean when he is behind me and slides that one…Continue

tossing salads

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 4 hours ago. 97 Replies

Hello ladies.I've recently realized that I know quite a few women who do this. 2 women I know do it for their ballers.I don't judge it but it's not something that I can do. Surprisingly, most men…Continue

Tags: salads, tossing

What is Flirting?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 18 hours ago. 12 Replies

I'm in Atlanta on a family vacation and we're getting our bags brought in by the bellhop. So the front desk attendant asks how many and I say four. She was smiling, very friendly, doing her job I…Continue

Ice T & Coco

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 18 hours ago. 3 Replies

Are pregnant! Congrats to them! I love them together. I'm so happy for them!

Latest Activity

TawnyBaby commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post The P.O.R.N. Method for Putting Spice Back in The Boom Boom Room - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"wait...this stock pic tho...very sexy.... but yeah u gotta do stuff outside the box."
48 minutes ago
TawnyBaby commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Teairra Mari Arrested for Allegedly Stealing A Charger
"i laughed soooooo hard"
52 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Niko Rose's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Sean commented on RubyWoo's blog post Russell Wilson Agrees to 4-Year $87.6 Million Contract Extension With Seahawks - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Bet Ciara give up them "Goodies" now. All that celibate s*** out the window when that…"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose liked RubyWoo's blog post Russell Wilson Agrees to 4-Year $87.6 Million Contract Extension With Seahawks - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
1 hour ago
Selena commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Teairra Mari Arrested for Allegedly Stealing A Charger
"She's so hood. She looks much older than she is."
2 hours ago
Sean replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please
"The small ones are the best women to do 69 with standing up. Hearing that moan, damn! Especially…"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video