Jacked from a random message board

I went to a baby shower and I got to meet Inga Marchand aka Foxy Brown and we warmed up to each other and started clicking immediately.

She actually isnt fully deaf as rumor has it though she does have a hearing aid in one ear. She was telling me how practically every female rapper in the game excluding Missy, Trina, Mc Lyte, and Latifa are Trinidadian. Lil Kim is, Remy is, Nicki Minaj is, and she is as well. I found that to be a coincidence. We both started talking about everything under the sun from lace-front weaves to whether Obama was going to win the re-election campaign. I was actually impressed with how articulate and worldly Foxy was. We both come from Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn and we immediately bonded on our memories of old-school Brooklyn circa 1990s.

She told me of all the drama she had to deal with Jay and how he gave her gonnorhea that he transmitted from a tranny that kept calling and harassing her. She told me Jay and Larry Johnson were both f*** buddies and she said she has a sextape that Jay-Z signed her to multiple gag orders for where she, Jamie Foxx, and Jay-Z engage in a threesome. She said that back in 2001, someone robbed her house and stole certain belongings as well as the sex tape and she said she believed Jay-Z arranged the robbery. She said Jay-Z is a very discreet tranny chaser.

From my hour-long conversation with Foxxy, she made her dislike for Beyonce very clear so much to the point that I feared bringing up her name. However, she told me of how Jay had a horse d*** and how she lost her virginity to him at 15 and how he used to get clowned by the neighborhood women because of his looks and that is why he warmed up to her since she was young and naiive. She said Jay used to give her money to go shopping and get her hair/nails done while she was still in H.S. all to get in her pants.

was impressed by Foxy's intelligence and political knowledge. She even schooled me on what occured with the government shutdown that occured last week. She informed me that it was a close call. She says the word son alot though. She said practically after every sentence.

I mentioned Beyonce once. I said to her in a joking manner, "Now he is with Beyonce." She replied simply and in a brash way: "F*** that halitosis infected heffa." I love Beyonce but Im not gonna lie this had me rollin. She got real loud when she said this and a few guests even overhead and started laughing. Other than that, thats all the tea I have. In addition, I must say her edges were so uneven and raggedy I had to keep from staring.

Robbed from gossip jacker

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol i believe it

bwahahaahahaahahaha!! @ her edges being raggedy.

hmmm sounds shady, why would Foxy who everyone knows is not the friendliest bish, confide in a STRANGER and tell her all that s***?!?! Like, who does that?!?! Don't believe it.
It has been said that my boo likes paynus for years...  :( 
lol #thatisall
You do have a point... And if she's signed multiple gag orders... 

Babydoll said:
hmmm sounds shady, why would Foxy who everyone knows is not the friendliest bish, confide in a STRANGER and tell her all that s***?!?! Like, who does that?!?! Don't believe it.
I've been hearing for years Beyonce has really bad breath. lol
Bwhahahaha!

Monica Amazing said:
I've been hearing for years Beyonce has really bad breath. lol
I read this on mto the other day, although I knew who they were talking about they left out names like a blind item.
This stuff is not inside knowledge, it is literally individual stories that have been circulating for a good decade or more that just happened to land in one story all together. This is a BS story. I felt like I was reading a copy and paste story from all the black blogs lol

Cookie Pie said:
That story is funny  as hell . Not the first time I've heard these things .... whoever posted this has inside knowledge . I can't stop giggling about the neighborhood chicks clowning Jay .... He has swag , but he is definitely not the most handsome guy . Thank God for talent !
Thank you, and you know her ass can't afford to be sued. C'mon son.

JustMe said:
You do have a point... And if she's signed multiple gag orders... 

Babydoll said:

This is exactly what I said.  Even down to the B having halitosis claim.  Foxy may be a bit wild, but she's not dumb.  She wouldn't do this.

Babydoll said:

This stuff is not inside knowledge, it is literally individual stories that have been circulating for a good decade or more that just happened to land in one story all together. This is a BS story. I felt like I was reading a copy and paste story from all the black blogs lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by McKenna Hylton 47 minutes ago. 18 Replies

Continue

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 4 hours ago. 7 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 4 hours ago. 3 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 8 hours ago. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"If the trans in question is Pre-op than the dive is gay. If the trans in question is post-op and…"
47 minutes ago
TawnBaby replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"i had someone ask me this on my tumblr, and i really didnt know how to answer this... but i did…"
3 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Baller Behind The Scenes: Andy Schuon (@andyschuon)
"He's married."
3 hours ago
Kennedy commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion News: Iggy Azalea and Nick Young The Face Of Forever 21 Holiday Collection
"bottom left.... I want"
4 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Avina Rodriguez
"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! With IG it's easier to tell a master designer from a novice. A lot novices…"
4 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Tyga Says He Does Not Really Get Along With Drake & Nicki Minaj
"Eh...  Maybe him leaving is a good thing. I think he's been stagnant in his rap career if…"
4 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast
"Cam'ron trying to stay relevant."
4 hours ago
Sean replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa
"Wiz downgraded. At least Amber was bad. Khloe look like Frankenberry. Celebrities keep swappin each…"
4 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Eleven8's blog post 10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand The "I Play Overseas" Baller
5 hours ago
Carla Jenkins replied to RubyWoo's discussion Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast
"Attention whores"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video