Here you go Spicy.  It was written by a man so of course it's a short list.  Spotted at blogxilla.com

 

 

 

Views: 9392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Every woman wants to feel special and what better way to make a woman feel special than treating her like a queen? Now you don’t have to drop rose pedals at her feet when she walks to make her feel like queen, but there are some things you MUST do in order to leave a woman feeling like a queen. So fellas here are some things women wish men did more.
• Knowing when to say I love you. Saying I love you during the wrong time can really ruin any chance at true love. If he says it too early, it’s over. If he waits too long she may be loving someone else and we must know forget saying I love you during sex is completely against the rules.
Honesty is important to a queen. We have learned through fairy tales that you don’t lie to a queen or it’s off w/ your head. One thing men must remember is that he shouldn’t lie to his queen. A woman needs an option and she must know the truth. Many times relationships end simply because the female feels like she must snoop, pry and poke to find out what exactly is going on because something isn’t right. Tell the truth and shame the devil.
Queens bleed too, but they still are queens. When a woman is on her period rationale get thrown out the window. Aunt flow will have a man going to get olives and butter pecan ice cream at 3am while she lies on her fist because the cramps are unbearable. Not to mention that she can’t have sex, but she’s hornier than a two headed deform unicorn in heat. Translation: don’t keep asking for oral sex every night.
Writers get the goods. Women like to know they are loved and queens love to know they are loved. So be sure to send an occasional email, or text message or post it note on the fridge every now and then.
Eat her and then eat with her. Not all couples live together, even though it may seem like it. If a woman sleeps over not only should the guy spank her with his tongue she owes her a good meal. Make some pancakes, eggs and bacon and if he can’t cook the frozen kind will do. It’s truly the thought the counts, but if cooking is not your thing take her out.
Bottom line is good sex can only get a guy so far while great sex will get him further, its knowing how to treat a queen that will have her going above and beyond for her king.
Yeah, Xilla need to stick to writing his Cinderella stories and hush it. lol JMHO
Epic Fail! How about Surprise her doesn't have to be diamonds & jewels all the time the little things mean alot...
This list is should be how not to be a TOTAL Douchebag WTF is "Queens Bleed Too" & Eat her really you don;t want have a woman if you aren't doing that anyway....SMMFH #lilboyhaveaseat
LMAO. I warned you it was written by a man.

Siren said:
Epic Fail! How about Surprise her doesn't have to be diamonds & jewels all the time the little things mean alot...
This list is should be how not to be a TOTAL Douchebag WTF is "Queens Bleed Too" & Eat her really you don;t want have a woman if you aren't doing that anyway....SMMFH #lilboyhaveaseat
So how do we help these brothers out? Obviously they dont understand women. So tell them how to treat us like queens
It is the simplest thing in the world. Treat us EXACTLY how you want to be treated. It's even in the Bible: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Matthew 7:12

smitty said:
So how do we help these brothers out? Obviously they dont understand women. So tell them how to treat us like queens
She ain't your momma she is your woman....Do something withut her having to ask you sometimes...unless she is a housewife. Clean the house (not straighten up) Clean the Mutha for real and surprise her ( Thanks Babe!)

Make it all about her Sometimes- Get yours on your own free time... Make her TOES CURL and please her until she curls up in fetal and passes out without expecting something in return!


I will be back with more

smitty said:
So how do we help these brothers out? Obviously they dont understand women. So tell them how to treat us like queens
Now you know they'll never understand that. They'll just assume we're as simply as they are

Eve Davis said:
It is the simplest thing in the world. Treat us EXACTLY how you want to be treated. It's even in the Bible: Do unto others as you would have the do unto you. Matthew 7:12

smitty said:
So how do we help these brothers out? Obviously they dont understand women. So tell them how to treat us like queens
@ Smitty What is so hard to understand about:
Don't lie to me.
Don't cheat on me.
Respect me.
Love me or leave me the hell alone.
Get to know me.
Whatever little thing you want me to do for you make sure you reciprocate.

What is so hard about that?

@Siren: You're killing me lol but tell it!

smitty said:
Now you know they'll never understand that. They'll just assume we're as simply as they are

Eve Davis said:
It is the simplest thing in the world. Treat us EXACTLY how you want to be treated. It's even in the Bible: Do unto others as you would have the do unto you. Matthew 7:12

smitty said:
So how do we help these brothers out? Obviously they dont understand women. So tell them how to treat us like queens
All of the things you listed Eve should be standard a queen derves extra credit work...SOME men NEED WOMEN 101...SMH

Eve Davis said:
@ Smitty What is so hard to understand about:
Don't lie to me.
Don't cheat on me.
Respect me.
Love me or leave me the hell alone.
Get to know me.
Whatever little thing you want me to do for you make sure you reciprocate.

What is so hard about that?

@Siren: You're killing me lol but tell it!

smitty said:
Now you know they'll never understand that. They'll just assume we're as simply as they are

Eve Davis said:
It is the simplest thing in the world. Treat us EXACTLY how you want to be treated. It's even in the Bible: Do unto others as you would have the do unto you. Matthew 7:12

smitty said:
So how do we help these brothers out? Obviously they dont understand women. So tell them how to treat us like queens
Hey, I understand but we are talking about men here. You have to spell it out for them, It's sad but true.

Eve Davis said:
@ Smitty What is so hard to understand about:
Don't lie to me.
Don't cheat on me.
Respect me.
Love me or leave me the hell alone.
Get to know me.
Whatever little thing you want me to do for you make sure you reciprocate.

What is so hard about that?

@Siren: You're killing me lol but tell it!

smitty said:
Now you know they'll never understand that. They'll just assume we're as simply as they are

Eve Davis said:
It is the simplest thing in the world. Treat us EXACTLY how you want to be treated. It's even in the Bible: Do unto others as you would have the do unto you. Matthew 7:12

smitty said:
So how do we help these brothers out? Obviously they dont understand women. So tell them how to treat us like queens
@ Smitty If we got to spell it ALL out then they still will never get it. That's it! I give up!

*goes in to secret secret lab to start working building the perfect male robot*

smitty said:
Hey, I understand but we are talking about men here. You have to spell it out for them, It's sad but true.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Wednesday. 2 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

Kobe Bryant Is Launching A $100M Venture Capital Fund

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Tuesday. 1 Reply

The #WallStreetJournal reports, today, #KobeBryant is launching a venture capital fund with investor #JeffStibel.The $100 million dollar fund will invest in media, data and technology companies. The…Continue

Paul Wall Offers ALL American Olympic Gold Medalist Free Gold Olympic Grillz

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Few things are better than winning an Olympic gold medal for your country. However, rapper #PaulWall has offered to put the icing on top for every #American athlete who won big in #Rio.According to…Continue

New Reports Reveal Prince’s Drugs Were Mislabeled

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

According to #USWeekly, new information reveals that the drugs found in #Prince’s home after his death were mislabeled.An autopsy confirmed the pop icon accidentally overdosed on #fentanyl, however,…Continue

Latest Activity

A_70s_Baby commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Groupie Tales: LSU's Odell Beckham Gave Me That D But Never Called Back
"Lol"
2 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Rick Ross Fires Warning Shot At Drake "It's Whatever If It's Gonna Be Whatever"
"So...Rozay got all this mouf now but didn't tell HIS dude, HIS artist to stfu when he STARTED…"
2 hours ago
BrownSkin Beauty. liked Jasmine Huntley's blog post Ballerific Beauty: Why You Shouldn't Skip Deep Conditioning Your Natural Hair - blogged by: @FrecklesMeetsCurls
3 hours ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Groupie Tales: LSU's Odell Beckham Gave Me That D But Never Called Back
"This whole post is a mess lmao"
4 hours ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
6 hours ago
Jasmine Huntley posted a blog post
7 hours ago
Jasmine Huntley's blog post was featured
7 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 4 events were featured
8 hours ago
Asimplebijou updated an event
Thumbnail

New Orleans - Official Summer Sixteen Concert After Party @ Masquerade Night Club 9/2 at Masquerade Night Club

September 2, 2016 at 10pm to September 3, 2016 at 4am
8 hours ago
abrownbelleexchange posted a blog post
9 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service