Hello everyone, I notice that alot of people on here like to get their nails done. I wanted to get BA's perspective on something. What do you think about false nails? I personally think they arent bad as long as they arent overboard (extra long, crazy designs, etc). How do you feel BA?

Tags: fake, nails

Views: 6809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ugh it does hurt super bad when you hit them! @ love im going to take your advice and do the gel overlay. I thought u could only get acrylic overlay thanks for the suggestion. @ miss midwest i would definately appreciate that! Thanks everyone for your input.

@ baller Lover, this is what they look like :)

i loooooove the bright colors but the nails look kinda claw like i would totally poke my eyes out. and i know this topic is about nails but the lipstick draya is putting on in the above pic ^^^^^ no boo boo

lol, u can do some serious damage with those. But they're nice colors.

MissMidwest said:

@ baller Lover, this is what they look like :)

Cute colors :-)

+1 I keep the French manicure I tried the 3D nails never again 

baller Lover said:
I love them to! i like to keep them short with a french manicure. To me it looks simple and classy. What are stiletto nails i've never heard of them

MissMidwest said:
I couldn't live without my acrylics! There's something about getting a fresh fill every 2 weeks that makes me feel pretty and fresh. I have stiletto nails (not super pointed though) and I LOVE them. The only time acrylics look bad are if they are too long, too grown out, or that crazy fluorescent pink we all got for Spring Break as freshman lol 

tacky and unhealthy for your nails. better to get silk wrap.

whats 3D?

Brii said:

+1 I keep the French manicure I tried the 3D nails never again 

baller Lover said:
I love them to! i like to keep them short with a french manicure. To me it looks simple and classy. What are stiletto nails i've never heard of them

MissMidwest said:
I couldn't live without my acrylics! There's something about getting a fresh fill every 2 weeks that makes me feel pretty and fresh. I have stiletto nails (not super pointed though) and I LOVE them. The only time acrylics look bad are if they are too long, too grown out, or that crazy fluorescent pink we all got for Spring Break as freshman lol 

Shellac gel mani lasts for 2 weeks...shiny and no chipping!

baller Lover said:

Just curious, what don't you like about tips? I wanted to get the overly but i have a horrendous nail biting habit which made them nearly impossible to grow out. I used to get my natural nails done but they chip so easily! How do you make the polish last?

Love is a Losing Game said:

I used to do acrylic nails like 12, 13 years ago. You mean with tips right? I hate tips! Now I just get a gel overlay or my natural nails. I like them clear, with no color and sport square shape. sometimes I let them grow a bit, but never long. But if you are young and not in a professional position, I say go for it!

Shellac/gel works well in the sense that they last long and don't chip, but they break your natural nails eventually.

actually it doesnt break your natural nails. ive been doing it since Jan, and my nails havent broken at all. i just get them filed a bit so theyre not too long.

nail breakage varies upon the person.

Sissy said:

Shellac/gel works well in the sense that they last long and don't chip, but they break your natural nails eventually.

Even the women who do Shellac suggest giving your nails a break because over time the chemicals in it will make your nails weak.  That's a fact, not opinion.

SoLuscious said:

actually it doesnt break your natural nails. ive been doing it since Jan, and my nails havent broken at all. i just get them filed a bit so theyre not too long.

nail breakage varies upon the person.

Sissy said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Odell Beckham Back To Beating B*tches

Started by Rebecca Roe in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ginger McKenna 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

Continue

Elite ballers only

Started by Pammycakes Blackfoxxx in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Life size Egyptian statues / large home portable barsCome take a look at the grand ruler aka."raw dogAnubisTheoriginalfoxxx.comContinue

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Go_Getta10 2 hours ago. 45 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

become illuminati member

Started by illuminati in Talk Ish. Last reply by Coco Apèritif 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

join illuminati today,the world of riches,fame,power e.t.c.are you a student,business man,politician,musician.this is a great opportunity as we give out new membership form worldwide,you want to own…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss commented on Eleven8's blog post Jay Z & Beyonce To Go On Tour This Summer
"Yes putting my money aside now!"
25 minutes ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Jay Z & Beyonce To Go On Tour This Summer
"If it's this summer when will tickets go on sale?"
25 minutes ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"     @ eleven     He is the one that let the world know he has issues…"
39 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
41 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
42 minutes ago
Oneandonly commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"I agree with @Eleven8 100%. That was his request, just respect that. Why are you asking about beef…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"Tone, he has every right to refuse to ask questions. He just dropped his first album that is…"
1 hour ago
DdoubleD commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"I didn't think it was that bad.  He could've really gone off on her."
1 hour ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Ocho Cinco Shows Off New Girlfriend Crystal (Pics)
"she would look better without all that weave"
2 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"This guys is not  a start yet who is he to refuse asking questions"
2 hours ago
Ginger McKenna replied to Rebecca Roe's discussion Odell Beckham Back To Beating B*tches
"Oh Lord, you again!"
2 hours ago
Rebecca Roe replied to Rebecca Roe's discussion Odell Beckham Back To Beating B*tches
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video