Hello everyone, I notice that alot of people on here like to get their nails done. I wanted to get BA's perspective on something. What do you think about false nails? I personally think they arent bad as long as they arent overboard (extra long, crazy designs, etc). How do you feel BA?

Views: 10719

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ugh it does hurt super bad when you hit them! @ love im going to take your advice and do the gel overlay. I thought u could only get acrylic overlay thanks for the suggestion. @ miss midwest i would definately appreciate that! Thanks everyone for your input.

@ baller Lover, this is what they look like :)

i loooooove the bright colors but the nails look kinda claw like i would totally poke my eyes out. and i know this topic is about nails but the lipstick draya is putting on in the above pic ^^^^^ no boo boo

Cute colors :-)

+1 I keep the French manicure I tried the 3D nails never again 

baller Lover said:
I love them to! i like to keep them short with a french manicure. To me it looks simple and classy. What are stiletto nails i've never heard of them

MissMidwest said:
I couldn't live without my acrylics! There's something about getting a fresh fill every 2 weeks that makes me feel pretty and fresh. I have stiletto nails (not super pointed though) and I LOVE them. The only time acrylics look bad are if they are too long, too grown out, or that crazy fluorescent pink we all got for Spring Break as freshman lol 

tacky and unhealthy for your nails. better to get silk wrap.

whats 3D?

Brii said:

+1 I keep the French manicure I tried the 3D nails never again 

baller Lover said:
I love them to! i like to keep them short with a french manicure. To me it looks simple and classy. What are stiletto nails i've never heard of them

MissMidwest said:
I couldn't live without my acrylics! There's something about getting a fresh fill every 2 weeks that makes me feel pretty and fresh. I have stiletto nails (not super pointed though) and I LOVE them. The only time acrylics look bad are if they are too long, too grown out, or that crazy fluorescent pink we all got for Spring Break as freshman lol 

Shellac gel mani lasts for 2 weeks...shiny and no chipping!

baller Lover said:

Just curious, what don't you like about tips? I wanted to get the overly but i have a horrendous nail biting habit which made them nearly impossible to grow out. I used to get my natural nails done but they chip so easily! How do you make the polish last?

Love is a Losing Game said:

I used to do acrylic nails like 12, 13 years ago. You mean with tips right? I hate tips! Now I just get a gel overlay or my natural nails. I like them clear, with no color and sport square shape. sometimes I let them grow a bit, but never long. But if you are young and not in a professional position, I say go for it!

Shellac/gel works well in the sense that they last long and don't chip, but they break your natural nails eventually.

actually it doesnt break your natural nails. ive been doing it since Jan, and my nails havent broken at all. i just get them filed a bit so theyre not too long.

nail breakage varies upon the person.

Sissy said:

Shellac/gel works well in the sense that they last long and don't chip, but they break your natural nails eventually.

Even the women who do Shellac suggest giving your nails a break because over time the chemicals in it will make your nails weak.  That's a fact, not opinion.

SoLuscious said:

actually it doesnt break your natural nails. ive been doing it since Jan, and my nails havent broken at all. i just get them filed a bit so theyre not too long.

nail breakage varies upon the person.

Sissy said:

YES.. ive been wearing mine for about 8 weeks now.  they made my more than half my nails break waaay down.  I just had it soaked off, my nails look soo ugly.  my natural nails now have a lil bump in them.

Sissy said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Officer Not Being Charged in McKinney Pool Incident

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

Former officer #EricCasebolt will not be facing any charges after being shown on tape manhandling and straddling a black girl at a pool party in #McKinney, #Texas.Just a year ago, Casebolt was called…Continue

Hotel Surveillance Shows Omar Mateen Visiting His Gay Lover

An #Orlando hotel has reportedly collected surveillance of #OmarMateen and his alleged gay lover from December of last year. Sources at the Ambassador Hotel say that Mateen was seen on video on…Continue

Woman Fatally Stabbed on Chicago Red Line Train

A woman was fatally stabbed on a #Chicago public transit system. The woman was on the 47th Red Line train when her and another passenger began to quarrel.The man is said to have asked the woman a…Continue

Jermaine Jackson's Wife Files For Divorce

#JermaineJackson's wife has reportedly filed for divorce. #TMZ reports that his wife says it's been trouble in paradise ever since the day she attacked him.#HalimaRashid filed the divorce on Tuesday…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted a blog post
5 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
5 hours ago
Blu718 posted a status
"Still missing her❤️"
10 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post #BallerificSports Derrick Rose Traded To The New York Knicks: Details -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Knicks need guys who can score consistently aside from Melo, but trading for Rose wasn't that…"
16 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion News: Aquazurra Sues Ivanka Trump For Copying Designs
"I love the fringe sandal and recently decided to go with the much cheaper yet similar Steve Madden…"
17 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post NY Passes Bill To Mandate Free Pads & Tampons In Schools, Jails & Homeless Shelters -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
17 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"^^^Hopefully one day I meet you and give you an aggressive strain of herpes. Through God all things…"
19 hours ago
TawnyBaby commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"Smh.... This post was good. There's nothing wrong with dry humping. Terrell u are disgusting"
20 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
yesterday
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday
Niko Rose posted blog posts
yesterday
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service