Hello everyone, I notice that alot of people on here like to get their nails done. I wanted to get BA's perspective on something. What do you think about false nails? I personally think they arent bad as long as they arent overboard (extra long, crazy designs, etc). How do you feel BA?

Tags: fake, nails

Views: 9290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ugh it does hurt super bad when you hit them! @ love im going to take your advice and do the gel overlay. I thought u could only get acrylic overlay thanks for the suggestion. @ miss midwest i would definately appreciate that! Thanks everyone for your input.

@ baller Lover, this is what they look like :)

 

 

 

 

i loooooove the bright colors but the nails look kinda claw like i would totally poke my eyes out. and i know this topic is about nails but the lipstick draya is putting on in the above pic ^^^^^ no boo boo

Cute colors :-)

+1 I keep the French manicure I tried the 3D nails never again 

baller Lover said:
I love them to! i like to keep them short with a french manicure. To me it looks simple and classy. What are stiletto nails i've never heard of them

MissMidwest said:
I couldn't live without my acrylics! There's something about getting a fresh fill every 2 weeks that makes me feel pretty and fresh. I have stiletto nails (not super pointed though) and I LOVE them. The only time acrylics look bad are if they are too long, too grown out, or that crazy fluorescent pink we all got for Spring Break as freshman lol 

tacky and unhealthy for your nails. better to get silk wrap.

whats 3D?

 


 
Brii said:

+1 I keep the French manicure I tried the 3D nails never again 

baller Lover said:
I love them to! i like to keep them short with a french manicure. To me it looks simple and classy. What are stiletto nails i've never heard of them

MissMidwest said:
I couldn't live without my acrylics! There's something about getting a fresh fill every 2 weeks that makes me feel pretty and fresh. I have stiletto nails (not super pointed though) and I LOVE them. The only time acrylics look bad are if they are too long, too grown out, or that crazy fluorescent pink we all got for Spring Break as freshman lol 

Shellac gel mani lasts for 2 weeks...shiny and no chipping!


 
baller Lover said:

Just curious, what don't you like about tips? I wanted to get the overly but i have a horrendous nail biting habit which made them nearly impossible to grow out. I used to get my natural nails done but they chip so easily! How do you make the polish last?

Love is a Losing Game said:

I used to do acrylic nails like 12, 13 years ago. You mean with tips right? I hate tips! Now I just get a gel overlay or my natural nails. I like them clear, with no color and sport square shape. sometimes I let them grow a bit, but never long. But if you are young and not in a professional position, I say go for it!

Shellac/gel works well in the sense that they last long and don't chip, but they break your natural nails eventually.

actually it doesnt break your natural nails. ive been doing it since Jan, and my nails havent broken at all. i just get them filed a bit so theyre not too long.

 

nail breakage varies upon the person.
 
Sissy said:

Shellac/gel works well in the sense that they last long and don't chip, but they break your natural nails eventually.

Even the women who do Shellac suggest giving your nails a break because over time the chemicals in it will make your nails weak.  That's a fact, not opinion.

SoLuscious said:

actually it doesnt break your natural nails. ive been doing it since Jan, and my nails havent broken at all. i just get them filed a bit so theyre not too long.

 

nail breakage varies upon the person.
 
Sissy said:

Shellac/gel works well in the sense that they last long and don't chip, but they break your natural nails eventually.

YES.. ive been wearing mine for about 8 weeks now.  they made my more than half my nails break waaay down.  I just had it soaked off, my nails look soo ugly.  my natural nails now have a lil bump in them.
 
Sissy said:

Shellac/gel works well in the sense that they last long and don't chip, but they break your natural nails eventually.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Shonda Rhimes Signs A Deal With ABC To Write More Shows

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

ABC, the home of hit shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal”, will be adding two more shows to their hit list. Shonda Rhimes, recently signed a deal with ABC that allows her to develop multiple…Continue

Terrence Howard Gets A Win In Court

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Terrence Howard just scored a huge win in his spousal support war with his ex-wife Michelle Ghent.According to TMZ, an L.A. Superior Court judge threw out the spousal support agreement that ordered…Continue

What tf is being thirsty?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks on Monday. 4 Replies

One of my guys was on Instagram trying to get at some chick. He knew the girl through a mutual friend and he tried the social media route instead of another way. So he commented on her pic saying how…Continue

Floyd Mayweather Buys A New Car

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Sunday. 0 Replies

Floyd Mayweather just splurged on a $4.8 million Koenigsegg CCXRTrevita, one of only three in the entire world, reports TMZ.The car reportedly goes from 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and tops out at 250 miles…Continue

Latest Activity

CrisdaCat posted a blog post
39 minutes ago
CrisdaCat's blog post was featured
39 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Miley Cyrus Shares Comments On Nicki Minaj's VMA Rant
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Miley Cyrus Shares Comments On Nicki Minaj's VMA Rant
"Nicki Minaj is a smart dumb b!tch. Safaree had to leave you after being with you for almost 10…"
2 hours ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Derrick Rose Rape Allegations A "Money Grab", Says Attorneys
"Chile, ok here's what I think. He had a non exclusive relationship with her right? Maybe she…"
4 hours ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Did Keri Hilson & Serge Ibaka Break Up Again?
"Yea I dated an African in DC and LAWDDDDDD let me tell you he tried to make me an African so bad I…"
4 hours ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Miley Cyrus Shares Comments On Nicki Minaj's VMA Rant
"Girl, Miley. Just cause you had a couple black people on your album doesn't mean you know…"
4 hours ago
pikachuaa posted a status
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog