Hello everyone, I notice that alot of people on here like to get their nails done. I wanted to get BA's perspective on something. What do you think about false nails? I personally think they arent bad as long as they arent overboard (extra long, crazy designs, etc). How do you feel BA?

Tags: fake, nails

Views: 7787

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love my nails...they are active length lol because i work and i would get them caught up in something or somebody if they weren't

i do what i want on them though...i'm not down with that whole professional look.  i do it but for the most part i like color and sparkels...and i work in a very professional environment, i could give 2 s**** about what they think honestly.  #TeamNailsDid lol

I'll take Natural nail w/ solid color

I love acrylic nails.. I cant get overlay because my nails dont grow w/o them. But i just got the stilletto nails the other day and I LOVE them!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Shantel commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
"love it !"
30 minutes ago
Shantel commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"Hate I missed it.. lol"
34 minutes ago
yan yan posted a blog post
1 hour ago
yan yan's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
BlkButtafly commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
"Very beautiful family, indeed!"
2 hours ago
Nene2 Live commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Too Much, Too Soon By: @milagreee
"~ i read something similar to this post that stated..."the key to happiness is letting each…"
7 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"I was right with him until the baby comment, that was uncalled for. "
9 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video