Hello everyone, I notice that alot of people on here like to get their nails done. I wanted to get BA's perspective on something. What do you think about false nails? I personally think they arent bad as long as they arent overboard (extra long, crazy designs, etc). How do you feel BA?

Tags: fake, nails

Views: 8522

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love my nails...they are active length lol because i work and i would get them caught up in something or somebody if they weren't

i do what i want on them though...i'm not down with that whole professional look.  i do it but for the most part i like color and sparkels...and i work in a very professional environment, i could give 2 s**** about what they think honestly.  #TeamNailsDid lol

I'll take Natural nail w/ solid color

I love acrylic nails.. I cant get overlay because my nails dont grow w/o them. But i just got the stilletto nails the other day and I LOVE them!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Does Chris Brown Have a Secret Baby?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 12 hours ago. 0 Replies

It is being reported that Chris…Continue

Chris brown and Trey Songz - Inglewood

Started by Ms.Sherrie in Talk Ish 16 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey loves, I was supposed to be going to the concert with a friend but she had to step down so I will be solo. I have no idea what kinda of trouble I can get into because I have no idea where to…Continue

Naya Rivera Announces That She and Her Husband Are Expecting

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DdoubleD Feb 25. 1 Reply

Funny how she announced her…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Michelle Obama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish Feb 25. 0 Replies

Now that's a power friendship right…Continue

Latest Activity

Nicole liked Niko Rose's blog post How To Not Lose A Baller : blogged by@niksofly
4 minutes ago
BadgalCi commented on Eleven8's blog post New Developments In The Chris Brown Love Child Saga; Dad Speaks Out + Karrueche Breaks Her Silence (UPDATE)
"Your right about that people fail to understand black babies can come out with light skin and green…"
9 minutes ago
Nicole commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion Review: Versace Fall 2015 Ready-to-Wear Collection
"These are the most wearable runway looks to me so far of 2015 besides Chanel"
11 minutes ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
27 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post New Developments In The Chris Brown Love Child Saga; Dad Speaks Out + Karrueche Breaks Her Silence (UPDATE)
"genes are crazy so i cant go off the fact she doesnt look black. a good friend of mine's baby…"
28 minutes ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post New Developments In The Chris Brown Love Child Saga; Dad Speaks Out + Karrueche Breaks Her Silence
"That baby looks mexican. If that first man thought that was his baby he a fool! Men like this…"
37 minutes ago
Inc commented on Eleven8's blog post New Developments In The Chris Brown Love Child Saga; Dad Speaks Out
"Beautiful little girl, I'm not believing this until Chris acknowledges her as his child!"
1 hour ago
BrittneyC posted a blog post
1 hour ago
BrittneyC's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Selena commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Harold House Moore ( Actor)
"He's is fine. Nice body, complexion, smile and eyes."
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video