Hello everyone, I notice that alot of people on here like to get their nails done. I wanted to get BA's perspective on something. What do you think about false nails? I personally think they arent bad as long as they arent overboard (extra long, crazy designs, etc). How do you feel BA?

Tags: fake, nails

Views: 7733

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ugh it does hurt super bad when you hit them! @ love im going to take your advice and do the gel overlay. I thought u could only get acrylic overlay thanks for the suggestion. @ miss midwest i would definately appreciate that! Thanks everyone for your input.

@ baller Lover, this is what they look like :)

i loooooove the bright colors but the nails look kinda claw like i would totally poke my eyes out. and i know this topic is about nails but the lipstick draya is putting on in the above pic ^^^^^ no boo boo

lol, u can do some serious damage with those. But they're nice colors.

MissMidwest said:

@ baller Lover, this is what they look like :)

Cute colors :-)

+1 I keep the French manicure I tried the 3D nails never again 

baller Lover said:
I love them to! i like to keep them short with a french manicure. To me it looks simple and classy. What are stiletto nails i've never heard of them

MissMidwest said:
I couldn't live without my acrylics! There's something about getting a fresh fill every 2 weeks that makes me feel pretty and fresh. I have stiletto nails (not super pointed though) and I LOVE them. The only time acrylics look bad are if they are too long, too grown out, or that crazy fluorescent pink we all got for Spring Break as freshman lol 

tacky and unhealthy for your nails. better to get silk wrap.

whats 3D?

Brii said:

+1 I keep the French manicure I tried the 3D nails never again 

baller Lover said:
I love them to! i like to keep them short with a french manicure. To me it looks simple and classy. What are stiletto nails i've never heard of them

MissMidwest said:
I couldn't live without my acrylics! There's something about getting a fresh fill every 2 weeks that makes me feel pretty and fresh. I have stiletto nails (not super pointed though) and I LOVE them. The only time acrylics look bad are if they are too long, too grown out, or that crazy fluorescent pink we all got for Spring Break as freshman lol 

Shellac gel mani lasts for 2 weeks...shiny and no chipping!

baller Lover said:

Just curious, what don't you like about tips? I wanted to get the overly but i have a horrendous nail biting habit which made them nearly impossible to grow out. I used to get my natural nails done but they chip so easily! How do you make the polish last?

Love is a Losing Game said:

I used to do acrylic nails like 12, 13 years ago. You mean with tips right? I hate tips! Now I just get a gel overlay or my natural nails. I like them clear, with no color and sport square shape. sometimes I let them grow a bit, but never long. But if you are young and not in a professional position, I say go for it!

Shellac/gel works well in the sense that they last long and don't chip, but they break your natural nails eventually.

actually it doesnt break your natural nails. ive been doing it since Jan, and my nails havent broken at all. i just get them filed a bit so theyre not too long.

nail breakage varies upon the person.

Sissy said:

Shellac/gel works well in the sense that they last long and don't chip, but they break your natural nails eventually.

Even the women who do Shellac suggest giving your nails a break because over time the chemicals in it will make your nails weak.  That's a fact, not opinion.

SoLuscious said:

actually it doesnt break your natural nails. ive been doing it since Jan, and my nails havent broken at all. i just get them filed a bit so theyre not too long.

nail breakage varies upon the person.

Sissy said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

Started by Vanessa G in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sweetness 52 minutes ago. 34 Replies

It looks like music producer Nizzy J's ex video heaux baby momma Lilliana Hernandez is currently smashing Paul George. They started following each other a couple days ago and have been dropping hints…Continue

50 Cent Goes In On Floyd Mayweather and Floyd Claps Back

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

Pure comedy...50 is a fool lolContinue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

Continue

Ballerific Throwback Thursday Music

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 9 hours ago. 0 Replies

Biggie performing "Juicy" on MTV's The Grind Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock - It Takes Two Young Onika Maraj Lost Boyz - Jeeps, Lex Coups, Bimaz & Benz Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Ryan Gosling and…Continue

Latest Activity

Sweetness replied to Vanessa G's discussion Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George
"Ummm didn't u go to school in norfol. I recognize how u talk smh. You're crazy"
52 minutes ago
EmpressSoDivine replied to RubyWoo's discussion 50 Cent Goes In On Floyd Mayweather and Floyd Claps Back
"And the moral of the story is Flloyd can't read and 50 can't spell. They should kiss and…"
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played
"That is so mean and such a low bow. SMH, you don't kick someone while they're down."
1 hour ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Talib Kweli Goes Head To Head With Don Lemon Live On CNN (VIDEO)
"Yea the media is screwed.  I been on Twitter getting the REAL on what's going on.…"
2 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Kim Kardashian Wearing Yiquing Yin 'Baci' Jumpsuit and Prada Heels
"Hit!  I love it.  But it seems that she is dressing more revealing than ever before."
3 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Peachkyss's 5 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
5 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
5 hours ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played
"Wow! She is so lame for that... Karma is real.."
5 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Chanel Iman & A$Ap Rocky For Vogue September Issue
5 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Milagros Reyes's blog post on Twitter
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video