Hello everyone, I notice that alot of people on here like to get their nails done. I wanted to get BA's perspective on something. What do you think about false nails? I personally think they arent bad as long as they arent overboard (extra long, crazy designs, etc). How do you feel BA?

Views: 10799

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ugh it does hurt super bad when you hit them! @ love im going to take your advice and do the gel overlay. I thought u could only get acrylic overlay thanks for the suggestion. @ miss midwest i would definately appreciate that! Thanks everyone for your input.

@ baller Lover, this is what they look like :)

 

 

 

 

i loooooove the bright colors but the nails look kinda claw like i would totally poke my eyes out. and i know this topic is about nails but the lipstick draya is putting on in the above pic ^^^^^ no boo boo

Cute colors :-)

+1 I keep the French manicure I tried the 3D nails never again 

baller Lover said:
I love them to! i like to keep them short with a french manicure. To me it looks simple and classy. What are stiletto nails i've never heard of them

MissMidwest said:
I couldn't live without my acrylics! There's something about getting a fresh fill every 2 weeks that makes me feel pretty and fresh. I have stiletto nails (not super pointed though) and I LOVE them. The only time acrylics look bad are if they are too long, too grown out, or that crazy fluorescent pink we all got for Spring Break as freshman lol 

tacky and unhealthy for your nails. better to get silk wrap.

whats 3D?

 


 
Brii said:

+1 I keep the French manicure I tried the 3D nails never again 

baller Lover said:
I love them to! i like to keep them short with a french manicure. To me it looks simple and classy. What are stiletto nails i've never heard of them

MissMidwest said:
I couldn't live without my acrylics! There's something about getting a fresh fill every 2 weeks that makes me feel pretty and fresh. I have stiletto nails (not super pointed though) and I LOVE them. The only time acrylics look bad are if they are too long, too grown out, or that crazy fluorescent pink we all got for Spring Break as freshman lol 

Shellac gel mani lasts for 2 weeks...shiny and no chipping!


 
baller Lover said:

Just curious, what don't you like about tips? I wanted to get the overly but i have a horrendous nail biting habit which made them nearly impossible to grow out. I used to get my natural nails done but they chip so easily! How do you make the polish last?

Love is a Losing Game said:

I used to do acrylic nails like 12, 13 years ago. You mean with tips right? I hate tips! Now I just get a gel overlay or my natural nails. I like them clear, with no color and sport square shape. sometimes I let them grow a bit, but never long. But if you are young and not in a professional position, I say go for it!

Shellac/gel works well in the sense that they last long and don't chip, but they break your natural nails eventually.

actually it doesnt break your natural nails. ive been doing it since Jan, and my nails havent broken at all. i just get them filed a bit so theyre not too long.

 

nail breakage varies upon the person.
 
Sissy said:

Shellac/gel works well in the sense that they last long and don't chip, but they break your natural nails eventually.

Even the women who do Shellac suggest giving your nails a break because over time the chemicals in it will make your nails weak.  That's a fact, not opinion.

SoLuscious said:

actually it doesnt break your natural nails. ive been doing it since Jan, and my nails havent broken at all. i just get them filed a bit so theyre not too long.

 

nail breakage varies upon the person.
 
Sissy said:

Shellac/gel works well in the sense that they last long and don't chip, but they break your natural nails eventually.

YES.. ive been wearing mine for about 8 weeks now.  they made my more than half my nails break waaay down.  I just had it soaked off, my nails look soo ugly.  my natural nails now have a lil bump in them.
 
Sissy said:

Shellac/gel works well in the sense that they last long and don't chip, but they break your natural nails eventually.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

[New Mixtape] @DjSmokeMixtapes - Smoked Out Radio 48 Hosted by @EReignESM

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) in Talk Ish on Sunday. 0 Replies

DJ Smoke has built a solid brand out of his Smoked Out Radio series. For Smoked…Continue

The official trailer for AMC's The Walking Dead season 7 is here!

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The wait is officially over for the long awaited trailer of AMC's…Continue

Tags: Dead, Walking, The, AMC

1 Killed, 8 Hurt When Driver of Stolen Car Runs Down Pedestrians in South Philadelphia

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

 Sad news in the city of Philadephia a woman was killed when…Continue

3 cops shot dead in Baton Rouge, LA

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish Jul 17. 0 Replies

 Wow another tragedy has struck in America just a few hours ago 3…Continue

Tags: Matter, Breaking, News, LIves, Black

Latest Activity

Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
10 minutes ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
10 minutes ago
SoLuscious liked Asimplebijou's event NYC - DJ Self's Cookies & Cream Boat Party 8/13
17 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Lady Thriller's blog post Toni Braxton Announces "The Hits Tour" -Blogged By @ladyThriller69
"Toni stays on tour! and I love it!"
17 minutes ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Meltus Jacob posted a status
12 hours ago
Meltus Jacob posted a status
12 hours ago
Meltus Jacob posted a status
12 hours ago
Bee Tomlinson posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Bee Tomlinson's blog post was featured
13 hours ago
Lady Thriller posted blog posts
13 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service