Recently I met this guy n the club, my girls amd i were in his v.i.p and we danced a few times n he suggested we exchange numbers. I had my phone on me but I feel like its on the man to contact me first so I lied n said I didn't have my phone so he took  my number. I watched him put my number n his phone n he called my phone... Problem is when I checked my Phone there wasn't a missed call from a new number. His friend is a club promoter so I hear he's usually with him... Would it be thirsty to show up at the club he's at to try it again or should I take it as a loss? I feel like finding him on Facebook/twitter would be confirmed thirst lol advice?

Tags: Advice?

Views: 363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So you lied because you felt that you knew what role he should play.  He didnt play that role and now you're trying to chase him.  My advice is to stop lying.  When you want something, go for it.  If you dont want it, let it go and you wont have this problem.

^ ^

Welp...Smitty cleared that up in record time. lol

^^ Yup! Nothing to add here.

Thirsty! Don't do facebook or ask his friend about him. The best thing to do is go where u think he'll be and try to have him spot you. He has to approach u again and if he does then u act surprised like u didn't know he was there. If u go to where u think he will be and he doesn't approach u or say anything to u then u CAN NOT say anything to him. Chasing him will make him think u are not a prize.

This is the stuff movies are made of. (ie. Serendipity, etc). LOL. I think you have to wait until you bump into him again.  Do not go chasing after him or fb stalking him. Let nature take its course. Get busy on your self and your goals.  That way when you do run in to him you can be confident and relaxed. Anything else qualifies as THIRST.

Are you trying to find him because you think he may have put in the wrong number by accident? If you're sure he has the right number but you didnt see a missed call it's because he didnt want you to AND if he does have the right number and was seriously interested he would have tried to contact you by now anyway. 

I say chuck it up as a loss because realisticly if you were that interested in him you wouldn't have lied about your phone to make him chase.  Next time take his number and shoot him a text with your name right then or shortly after...then wait lol

Yeah, things happen for a reason and you probably dodged a bullet. If it was meant to be, his number would be in your phone and you two would be making plans for lunch or dinner. Like in Jason's Lyric when Jada said, "if it's meant to be, you'll see me again". I'd think if it like that.

IDK maybe it's just me but I no longer leave things to chance. Like what @University of Smitty said, it was your decision. So the decision has been manifested.

When it comes to ballers, and guys I really want in my contact list, I always pull out my phone. Even if im tired, my drink is in my hand, and my clutch in the other, bc sometimes they dont call. They get a lot of numbers in one night, and the fact they're asking you is showing their interested. That's why guys ask for pictures. Cause they got too many numbers that night and can't remember who is who. That way, if you don't see a missed call or text, you can take matters into your own hands.

It's not too late, you can "inquire" about his whereabouts, and you can try to come across him again, but it's not what you do, it's how you do it. I would take @Love is a Losing Game's advice on that one.

Good luck!

ditto

Zaria 22 said:

IDK maybe it's just me but I no longer leave things to chance. Like what @University of Smitty said, it was your decision. So the decision has been manifested.

When it comes to ballers, and guys I really want in my contact list, I always pull out my phone. Even if im tired, my drink is in my hand, and my clutch in the other, bc sometimes they dont call. They get a lot of numbers in one night, and the fact they're asking you is showing their interested. That's why guys ask for pictures. Cause they got too many numbers that night and can't remember who is who. That way, if you don't see a missed call or text, you can take matters into your own hands.

It's not too late, you can "inquire" about his whereabouts, and you can try to come across him again, but it's not what you do, it's how you do it. I would take @Love is a Losing Game's advice on that one.

Good luck!

Let this be the instance that lets you learn the lesson Zaria just taught.  Life is too short for stupid games and b*******.  Identify what you want and go for it.  There's no shame in that, but there is in THIRST!!!

Too much game playing for me.  I don't believe in letting opportunity slip by.  You messed up playing that hard to get role.  When I see what I want I go for it.  You should try that the next time.  We as women limit ourselves when we're always worrying about gender roles and what we expect versus reality.  Live and learn.

Totally agree

Raquel White said:

Too much game playing for me.  I don't believe in letting opportunity slip by.  You messed up playing that hard to get role.  When I see what I want I go for it.  You should try that the next time.  We as women limit ourselves when we're always worrying about gender roles and what we expect versus reality.  Live and learn.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful T 6 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to hang out that's located in Atlanta. I really want to meet new people, and have fun!Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 14 hours ago. 6 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 19 hours ago. 2 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Latest Activity

BabyGirlWiz commented on Eleven8's blog post 10 Things Women Do For Good Peen
"Good peen makes me sleep a little better...or my skin glow... ,,, but no,,, I'm not in need or…"
58 minutes ago
Niko Rose liked Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Sings About Mom & Dad's Divorce In "Ring Off" (VIDEO)
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Royce Reed Was Once Accused Of Spanking Son Too
"@MISW Agreed...They do need to grow up."
1 hour ago
MISW commented on Eleven8's blog post Royce Reed Was Once Accused Of Spanking Son Too
"@beautifulbrownie I didn't look at it that way. They both still need to grow up though"
2 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
"This was toooo funny! A friend used the term side chick regarding the other women her friend's…"
2 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Eleven8's blog post Royce Reed Was Once Accused Of Spanking Son Too
"How she spank him on his neck tho? And why is this boy so bad to need all these whippings?"
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
"Funny and true..."
2 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant
"As if there were never slaves in Cuba...how do he think his family got there.  Hopefully, no…"
3 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Royce Reed Was Once Accused Of Spanking Son Too
"Honestly, to me this makes the situation much more understandable, in my point of view. CPS was…"
3 hours ago
Beautiful T updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
"Any woman who is OK with being the second option needs her mind check. Only men who want drama…"
4 hours ago
Choco commented on Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
"The ladies who write these articles sound bitter and immature. The advice you offer is unsolicited…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video