Ladies.. how much younger would you date? I have a friend who is 35 dating a 23 year old man. I'm thinking what can a 23 year old dude do besides bang you good...lol

 

I don't know if I could date that young. Double standard I guess.

Views: 764

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ boss beat that monkey!! lol u know what its bout. lmao

If i'm going younger it can't be more than 1-2 yrs. I tried with a youngin but it ended up being just sex. I can do older. I used to say my limit was 12 yrs but each yr i age the number gets smaller. Im at 8 yrs now

I can't do younger. The youngest is 27 anything below that I won't even take seriously (unless he's rich, lol)
She is taking care of him finanancially, and he is blowing the back out! Nothing more.... Nothing less. LOL Well, that is how it is for the situations that i've came across. I can't date a younger man though, they come across as immature? I don't know........

I saw an old friend this weekend and she is dating a dude that looks like a Native American. I flat out said: How is it dating a non-black person. She said.. I asked God to send me something who is brown..the rest I can work with. LOL

 

Not to mention he is younger than her and he is a stay at home Dad... sisters are really opening up to dating OTHER and YOUNGER lol

Who cares what you hate...

 

I grew up in chocolate city Washington DC (when it was 85% black) and I never saw interracial dating. So seeing it now all willy nilly is new to me. 


Tone said:

I hate when black women say this yall been dating outside the race. 

Baller Alert said:

I saw an old friend this weekend and she is dating a dude that looks like a Native American. I flat out said: How is it dating a non-black person. She said.. I asked God to send me something who is brown..the rest I can work with. LOL

 

Not to mention he is younger than her and he is a stay at home Dad... sisters are really opening up to dating OTHER and YOUNGER lol

my friend is 38 and dating a 21/22 year old. the boy's a child. i couldn't do it. that's that marykay latourneau right there!

CTFU...lol.  OK....*wipes away tears*...um, as a young dude, I couldn't do much for an older lady 'cept bang bang bang.  I remember 'dating' a woman that was 31 when I was 18...nothing there but sex.  It was the same when i was 19 and the chic was 26.  Even when she was slightly older (me: 22 her: 24) it wasn't what I would call equal terms 'cause she was out of school and working.  In truth, i felt less of a 'man' back then because I could not provide ish to the relationship financially.

Baller Alert said:

Who cares what you hate...

 

I grew up in chocolate city Washington DC (when it was 85% black) and I never saw interracial dating. So seeing it now all willy nilly is new to me. 

Tone said:

I hate when black women say this yall been dating outside the race. 
Baller Alert said:

I saw an old friend this weekend and she is dating a dude that looks like a Native American. I flat out said: How is it dating a non-black person. She said.. I asked God to send me something who is brown..the rest I can work with. LOL

 

Not to mention he is younger than her and he is a stay at home Dad... sisters are really opening up to dating OTHER and YOUNGER lol

I bet I know which friend this is...lol

maxwells_musze said:
my friend is 38 and dating a 21/22 year old. the boy's a child. i couldn't do it. that's that marykay latourneau right there!
Only thing them youngins good for is that hard d w/ some new positions lol! With a lil mary jane in the equation lol!
*singing...mary jane!!*

MissBling said:
Only thing them youngins good for is that hard d w/ some new positions lol! With a lil mary jane in the equation lol!
My fiance is younger & puerto rican... 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

[New Mixtape] @DjSmokeMixtapes - Smoked Out Radio 48 Hosted by @EReignESM

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) in Talk Ish on Sunday. 0 Replies

DJ Smoke has built a solid brand out of his Smoked Out Radio series. For Smoked…Continue

The official trailer for AMC's The Walking Dead season 7 is here!

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The wait is officially over for the long awaited trailer of AMC's…Continue

Tags: Dead, Walking, The, AMC

1 Killed, 8 Hurt When Driver of Stolen Car Runs Down Pedestrians in South Philadelphia

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

 Sad news in the city of Philadephia a woman was killed when…Continue

3 cops shot dead in Baton Rouge, LA

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish Jul 17. 0 Replies

 Wow another tragedy has struck in America just a few hours ago 3…Continue

Tags: Matter, Breaking, News, LIves, Black

Latest Activity

Niko Rose posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
11 minutes ago
Lauren Flanigan posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Lauren Flanigan's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Cops Taunt Veteran As He Died In A Jail Cell; What Happened? (VIDEO)
"Something needs to be done...and most law enforcers are given too much authority with little…"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's event was featured
Thumbnail

MIA - $2 Tuesday's @ G5IVE Miami 7/26 at miami, fl

July 26, 2016 at 9pm to July 27, 2016 at 4am
3 hours ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Merlin posted a status
5 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service