Ok, so I don't have anyone to talk to about this. I need yall to let me know if I am trippin. I think super hard about everything and maybe I am doing the same with this.

I have a neice that is under four years old. She is a smart little girl and just an overall sweet heart. My sister lives with my mom and her fiance. My sister is over 25 but under 30.

My mom's fiance is a cool dude, but he is kinda weird to me. I like him even though he did some shady ish to my mom about five years ago, causing them to break up. if my mom can accept him back into her life, I feel that i should not rock the boat too much.

Anyway, when my neice was born, he was so glued to her. I know that babies have an allure to them and adults just love to hold them and kiss them. My "step father" used to have her all the time, and my sister would leave the baby with him, even though I told her she shouldn't. I thought he was too attached to the baby and I just didn't feel right about it. When I started to voice my concerns, my mom and sister got mad at me, so I kinda started keeping it to myself. They always be talking about me behind my back, but it's no biggie.

My "step father" have never really been present in his children's lives. He has a daughter that is like 30 and a son that is like 18 and he was not there for them. They dont call him on father's day, and he never talks about them.

Today, my sister needed help doing something and she wanted me to help her. She said that she had to wait for him to retun home so he could watch the baby. So before I could get there, he got back and took the baby to the store. When I got there he was pulling up and since he saw me, he told her that he was going take the baby to get something to eat while we did what we had to do. We would prob be gone for about an hour. I told her to have him take her with her daughter so they could all be together, she could do what she needed to do and the baby would not have to stay with him alone. I think that he was tryna get some alone time with the baby and that is why he took her to the store in the first place hoping that my sister would have found a ride while he was gone and then he and the baby would be alone until she came back.

Am I trippin? Dude is hella weird TO ME, but my family trusts him for some odd reason. also, he barely works. He is used to women taking care of him. He was unemployed for like 2 or 3 years, and just got two jobs cuz I was always talking s*** about grown men that dont work. So like three weeks ago, one of his jobs let him go. His day job. He still works a pt job nightly. He sits home all day unless I come over then he goes out like he's looking for a job but he really aint serious about it.   

Views: 1280

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

From the time they can talk and they know about the private parts you say "Did anybody touch your nooni today besides mommy?" Then they will say yes or no. If yes, then ask who and they will tell you. She already said he was naked one day. Make sure its just in general conversation, I think the best time is when you pick them up from school. If you ask them real serious then they will be reluctant to say because they gonna feel like they may get in trouble. My cousins do that with their kids and it works.

Love is a Losing Game said:

No I haven't asked her about touching. I think she is too young to understand what I would be trying to say. She did say that he was naked one day, but I kinda brushed it off. She hasn't said anything else in that context. Is there a way I can get him polygraph tested? Oh yea: happy b day aquarius! Lol
She is not in school yet. She will b three in april. I have pointed out things that I thought were weird since the beginning. Like up until about six months ago, my sister would sneak out the house after the baby went to sleep and if she woke up while she was gone, she would go lay down with him. It got to the point where my sister would let her sleep the rest of the night with him. When she was a baby he would lay in the bed with her and take naps with her. I was like wtf when I saw that. When my sister n I needed to run to the store my sister would ask him to watch the girl for a few minutes, when we came back about twenty mins later he would have locked the door, so we'd have to knock or use the key to get in. She didn't think any thing was wrong with any of this. I was always lookin like wth?? I need to know how to get to the bottom of this. She knows what booty means so maybe I will try to sneak in a question about that. I think family will get mad if they found out I was questioning her so I'm kinda skeptical of probing

I'm shocked your mother and sister are not protective of this child!!!!! I'm more shocked when family ( YOU) is trying to do something and they get mad at you. SMH

Is your sister using him as a babysitter? How old is this man?

She is not in school yet. She will b three in april. I have pointed out things that I thought were weird since the beginning. Like up until about six months ago, my sister would sneak out the house after the baby went to sleep and if she woke up while she was gone, she would go lay down with him. It got to the point where my sister would let her sleep the rest of the night with him. When she was a baby he would lay in the bed with her and take naps with her. I was like wtf when I saw that. When my sister n I needed to run to the store my sister would ask him to watch the girl for a few minutes, when we came back about twenty mins later he would have locked the door, so we'd have to knock or use the key to get in. She didn't think any thing was wrong with any of this. I was always lookin like wth?? I need to know how to get to the bottom of this. She knows what booty means so maybe I will try to sneak in a question about that. I think family will get mad if they found out I was questioning her so I'm kinda skeptical of probing
Girl why the hell are u up this early? Lol

He is like 53. And yes, she uses him as a babysitter. Sometimes she act like she just has to have a break...from the baby and will ask him to watch her while she goes to the store. Sometimes she has him watch her while she runs quick errands. I always ask her why not take the baby with her. She'll say it's too much or something like that. My sister is nieve or however u spell it and my mom discredits what I say alotam not just about this but other stuff as well. They like to make me think I'm crazy but I know I make perfect sense about a lot of stuff. My mom has never been married and she is so close to it with him. They were dating ten years ago. After like five years he up and left on christmas and got remarried to his ex wife. My mom was so hurt. She stayed in bed for DAYS. I had to nurse her back. I thought she was just gonna lay up there and die cuz this fool left her. So it took about three years for this fool to drain the wife's bank account, retirement and some other account. She bought him a car clothes and he lived bill free for those years. Once broke he left her ass and what did he do?? Pop up wit my mom. I was in college at the time of the marriage until almost three years ago when we moved back. Anyway he back wit moms and she kept it a secret from me cuz I lived out of town. When we move back we find out he lives with her and we were too as we were just moving back to the city. She says she made him sleep on the floor as they are not married so for the past three years he's been sleeping on the floor in her room. He just started working and has already lost ajob. I think he's lying about working cuz his times are inconsistient as to when he gets off and I find it weird that he lost his day job when we were out of town taking my baby bro to college. So now he's at home all day with my sis and the baby and she will leave the baby to do whatever thinking he's safe to leave her with. The other day I felt like he was tryna et alone time because why didn't he offer to take her since he has a car. Why did he only offer to babysit while she rode with someone else to do what he could have helped her do?

lol @ LiaLG  girl getting ready for Church and I like to be up b4 the sun.

Your mother knows he's a mess, too bad she refuses to break ties. She wants marriage with 'this' in spite of his ratchet ways??? smh

Yes... Just speak to her as if you are talking about the weather... 

My lil cousins stepfather was unusually close to her as well... The interaction was just beyond weird (even more so because he had issues in the past, which my aunt knew) anyway... On more than one occasion my cousin told us that he had done things to her & my aunt would always make her take it back... 
I think I've talked about this before on BA, but anyway she pops up pregnant & then we find out she had let these dudes run a train on her... Anyway, one of their neighbors called the cops on dude & she was removed from the home and had to go stay with my mom... My mom being the church lady that she was is steady lecturing but not really getting anywhere. So I go home & have a talk with her. I couldn't understand why she just didn't tell me that she needed bc. I was grown & cool (lol) and would've handled it... She kept saying "it wasn't like that" and finally she said she didn't want me to be mad... WTF, do I asked and being pregnant wasn't gonna make me mad, but if I knew the truth I'd kill someone. I didn't ask anymore questions right away because I knew exactly what she was saying... In the meantime, her mom sneaks back into town (basically because she figured I went home to convince her to get an abortion, which I did) ... Anyway my ain't is on some b******* like how did she raise a hoe that let people run trains on her etc... At first my cousin kinda cried and admitted that she didn't "let" them do anything, but she didn't exactly say no either... After her mom went on and on, she finally said "if it's ok for me to sleep with him(moms bf), I should be able to fck whoever else I want" ... Everybody was up in arms, and although her thought process was warped, she was right... Anyway the baby comes, and I go online to look at his first pic & I immediately became sick to my stomach... He looked exactly like the moms bf... ALL of the other dudes have been tested, none are the father... Only one has not... 

Sorry for the long story. But follow your gut feeling... It's better to suffer their wrath & be wrong, that stay silent and everybody regret later that you were right all along... 

MissBling said:

From the time they can talk and they know about the private parts you say "Did anybody touch your nooni today besides mommy?" Then they will say yes or no. If yes, then ask who and they will tell you. She already said he was naked one day. Make sure its just in general conversation, I think the best time is when you pick them up from school. If you ask them real serious then they will be reluctant to say because they gonna feel like they may get in trouble. My cousins do that with their kids and it works.

No I haven't asked her about touching. I think she is too young to understand what I would be trying to say. She did say that he was naked one day, but I kinda brushed it off. She hasn't said anything else in that context. Is there a way I can get him polygraph tested? Oh yea: happy b day aquarius! Lol

B*******. My daughter is 4 and fully understand that there are some places NOBODY should be touching her. 

Also...set up a Nanny Cam in the house! Just in case you have to PROVE your suspicions to anyone or a judge!

http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/nanny-camera.html?CMPID=PD_Google...

OMG that's insane!!!

JustMe said:

Yes... Just speak to her as if you are talking about the weather... 

My lil cousins stepfather was unusually close to her as well... The interaction was just beyond weird (even more so because he had issues in the past, which my aunt knew) anyway... On more than one occasion my cousin told us that he had done things to her & my aunt would always make her take it back... 
I think I've talked about this before on BA, but anyway she pops up pregnant & then we find out she had let these dudes run a train on her... Anyway, one of their neighbors called the cops on dude & she was removed from the home and had to go stay with my mom... My mom being the church lady that she was is steady lecturing but not really getting anywhere. So I go home & have a talk with her. I couldn't understand why she just didn't tell me that she needed bc. I was grown & cool (lol) and would've handled it... She kept saying "it wasn't like that" and finally she said she didn't want me to be mad... WTF, do I asked and being pregnant wasn't gonna make me mad, but if I knew the truth I'd kill someone. I didn't ask anymore questions right away because I knew exactly what she was saying... In the meantime, her mom sneaks back into town (basically because she figured I went home to convince her to get an abortion, which I did) ... Anyway my ain't is on some b******* like how did she raise a hoe that let people run trains on her etc... At first my cousin kinda cried and admitted that she didn't "let" them do anything, but she didn't exactly say no either... After her mom went on and on, she finally said "if it's ok for me to sleep with him(moms bf), I should be able to fck whoever else I want" ... Everybody was up in arms, and although her thought process was warped, she was right... Anyway the baby comes, and I go online to look at his first pic & I immediately became sick to my stomach... He looked exactly like the moms bf... ALL of the other dudes have been tested, none are the father... Only one has not... 

Sorry for the long story. But follow your gut feeling... It's better to suffer their wrath & be wrong, that stay silent and everybody regret later that you were right all along... 

MissBling said:

After reading this, I got an instant headache.

About 6 months ago, my family found out that one of our babies (my cousin) was being molested by her step father since the age of 5 1/2 or 6. We don't know the exact date because she has no perception of time. We found out at the age of 9 bc he got greedy and wanted to penetrate her more and harder than usual. As a child, she didn't know it was wrong, in her interrogation she said that she liked it, but her mom had the talk about "touching". She thought it was okay because she called him her Daddy and I guess she thought it was ok. We had no idea it was going on. I never liked him nor spoke to him, but I would never have thought he did what he did to her. She was very expicit in her interrogation (things I can't even describe because it is embarrassing and hurtful to know what she went through). He is 53 years old and it took us 2 years to get justice. He just got 50 years with no chance of parole for child molestation and rape (over 10 counts).

I wouldn't just brush this off if I were you. There are evil people with bad intentions. Hopefully this is not the situation here, but I would definitely be cautious for your niece's sake. If something is happening, she can't protect herself.

wow! @ JustMe and LonelyGirls's stories.

How are those girls doing now? Are they ok?

I am just coming back to this thread. I hope to two girls that you guys wrote about are ok. Honestly, I was molested too and I guess that I why I can see the bs that is happening here. Yesterday I decided to talk to my mom about what I had been feeling. We ended up on the phone for three hours and I just put it all out there. I first started with the old man that she used to get money from when we were little girls. I guess about seven or eight years old. After he would talk to her, she would send both my sister and I over to him separately to talk to him. Sometimes we would be outside and others at his house. Anyway, it was routine that we would sit on his lap while he talked to us. During this short visit, he would place his hand in between our legs until he finished talking. Once he was done, he would give us a dollar and my mom would take us to the store. Now, she said she didnt know (last night) that he was touching us betwwen our legs when she would take us to visit him. I was thinking B**** please. How else was we buying chips and soda at the store? Why would u leave us alone with him and send us separately? How did we get get the dollar?? Anyway, I let her say that she didnt know but she did. I know she did. I secondly talked about when my uncle molested me in our home. I remember telling her about it and she go so mad at me. She called my grandfather. He never talked to me about it. so last night she gon say "do you think he molested you?" I was like yeah. I said to her, "You think he didnt?" She said all you told me was that he used to look down your shirt and rub on your breasts. I said you dont think that was molestation?? She said no. I wanted to reach through the phone and slap the s*** out her. She knows what is going on with this man and if she allowed men to touch us, what would stop her from allowing this man, the only man who has proposed to her, to have his way with my niece and any other child she has in her care?? Once she told me that she didnt think I was molested, she said that she thinks I need therapy cuz I have have issues with men and I just dont like him or any other man. She said you cant keep a man. Every man u get u find a problem with him. She went to my ex and said, "u said he had a little deedy weedy (penis), the one before him, you said that his house was dirty, and then she went to guy that I have been talking to, he's a police officer. He's cool, but he will talk good for a few days then totally disappear. I mean he wont answer calls or respond to a text for about three weeks. So I was tellin her that I wasnt interested in him any more cuz he disappears. (after two calls and text if you dont respond, im done, lol)  so I said that means I have issues with men because I would prefer a big deedy weedy? I mean I loved dude even tho he had a lil d***. But he wasnt about to keep f***** me with that lil d*** AND disrespecting me. one had to go: lil d*** or disrespect. anyway, my ex's house was dirty. I used to clean it up, but who wants to live in filth?? Saying that his house was dirty meant that I had issues? Demanding more than some dude to talk to me when he felt like it meant I had issues? Hell na. I told her that I deserve better than to accept bs. And I wasnt gon do it just to have a man. That is what she is doing with this bum. anyway, she said that she felt like I should tell him to his face that I think he's a molester. I told her that she can and she is responsible for protecting her grandchildren from this perv. She pressed for me to tell him so I agreed to come over there when he got off. I get there and I tell him that I think he should not be so close to the baby and not take her anywhere alone. he said why not? I said because u are to attached to a lil girl and its uncomfortable. He said I dont see what the problem is. she doesnt have a daddy and nobody wants to take her to the store so I do it. I said well ask somebody to go with you. He siad what u think dont matter and if her mom doesnt mind me being with her alone why do u? If she tells me not to then I wont. My sister told HIM THAT SHE DIDNT MIND HIM TAKING HER DAUGHTER PLACES ALONE AND SHE HAD NO PROBLEM WITH IM BEING ALONE WITH HER. I was shocked. I asked him if he laid in the bed with the baby before he said no. at least my sister agreed that she saw that too, but my mother said Mother was wrong with LAYING IN THE BED WITH THIS LIL GIRL. she then tried to put me out and when I wouldnt leave, threatened to call the police on me. I sat calmly for her to do so. First she called my uncle (not the molester) and told him I wouldnt leave. So I talked to him, then she said: tell him that u going around tellin people that uncle molested u! I started crying again cuz I had only told her, my sister and my brother. I didnt want our whole family to know, and the uncle on the phone is going to tell everybody. So I continued to tell him that I felt her fiancee was molesting my niece cuz I had been molested and I know what it looks like. While I was talking, the door bell rang, and IT WAS THE F***** POLICE.  she called the police on me. All the while the fiancee was sitting there listening and seeing everything. I never cussed or got too loud, but I did tell the police that I think he is molesting and he is a perv. I think they have given him a free pass to molest this girl now without a conscience. Sorry so long yall :-)

OMG! That is absolutely horrible!

Did the police take you seriously about the molestation accusation? or did they think you were upset because you were being thrown out of the house???

This is so heartbreaking.

Please try and get those cameras in the house!

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! 22 minutes ago. 1 Reply

(BALLER mails are screenshots of…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 51 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to hang out that's located in Atlanta. I really want to meet new people, and have fun!Continue

Latest Activity

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Is that the same chick that Keyshia Cole beat up?"
22 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post 50 Cent & Effen Vodka Wants To Compete With Diddy & Ciroc
"My boo looking mighty dapper!!!"
24 minutes ago
Beautiful T updated their profile photo
34 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
37 minutes ago
Beautiful T posted a discussion

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to…See More
1 hour ago
Profile IconShanti Fuller, Marcy, Natasha Thomas and 6 more joined Baller Alert.com
2 hours ago
Harlem commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Drops New "7/11" Video
"the video is cool but I don't get the song at all, but I'm sure it will grow on everybody…"
3 hours ago
BLUE JONES commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"Very pretty."
5 hours ago
Sheli replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Date rape question
"I love that song! I never got a rapey vibe from it, thought he just wanted his girl to stay. That…"
6 hours ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"The fact that the actress said "I'll come to work tomorrow with my hair…"
7 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"You go girl and she's beautiful."
8 hours ago
JustMe replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"Michelle Hurd's story is believable... Some of the others not so much... MIS- his attorney…"
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video