Hey y'all!
 So I'm at work and they decided to have the "Yearbook Awards" and I won 3 lol so I figured we all play here are the categories lol

Most likely to succeed
Cutest couple(imaginary lol)
Most Friendly
The Realest
Most Helpful
The Funniest
*** Y'all can add your own categories....

Views: 944

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funniest post
Most Remerable Post
Silliest Post
Most Entertaing Person
Most Likely to Succeed:Tie between Boss & Eleven... They are some hustlin heffa's
Cutest Couple: ?
Most Friendly: Spice, Ally & Bling
Realest: woooooow there are plenty!!! Smitty, CC
Helpful: hands down Siren
Funniest: I'm gonna break this in two... Haha Funny: Shelli, Crazy Funny (as in needs meds) : Size 2 Fool
Most memorable post: Either Lerpes or King James & the Soror fiasco
Silliest post: one of Tone's for sure (too many to name)

Imma have to agree with just about everything JustMe said except:

Realest: Add JustMe to that list

 

Boss gets the MVP 
 Lol ima have to read those posts lol
Eleven gets the most informative and helpful lol she be on point

JustMe said:
Most Likely to Succeed:Tie between Boss & Eleven... They are some hustlin heffa's Cutest Couple: ? Most Friendly: Spice, Ally & Bling
Realest: woooooow there are plenty!!! Smitty, CC
Helpful: hands down Siren
Funniest: I'm gonna break this in two... Haha Funny: Shelli, Crazy Funny (as in needs meds) : Size 2 Fool
Most memorable post: Either Lerpes or King James & the Soror fiasco
Silliest post: one of Tone's for sure (too many to name)
awwwww, thanks Tracy!!!!!!! **waving hands wildly** havent seen you in a minute

Tracy said:

Imma have to agree with just about everything JustMe said except:

Realest: Add JustMe to that list

 

HEY!!! Tracy miss you!

Tracy said:

Imma have to agree with just about everything JustMe said except:

Realest: Add JustMe to that list

 

*Tears that made my heart smile.

JustMe said:

Most Likely to Succeed:Tie between Boss & Eleven... They are some hustlin heffa's
Cutest Couple: ?
Most Friendly: Spice, Ally & Bling
Realest: woooooow there are plenty!!! Smitty, CC
Helpful: hands down Siren
Funniest: I'm gonna break this in two... Haha Funny: Shelli, Crazy Funny (as in needs meds) : Size 2 Fool
Most memorable post: Either Lerpes or King James & the Soror fiasco
Silliest post: one of Tone's for sure (too many to name)

I will be back to answer I want to put thought into this and I (as usual) am in the kitchen

Hey Ladies ( BIG HUGS and KISSES)!!  I've missed you guys too.  Been goin thru a lil something and just ..............yea.....lol

JustMe - CONGRATULATIONS CHICA!!!!  I know I'm MAD Late, but I am SOOOOO very happy for you!!!  MUAH!!!

 

Hey please call me when you can!

Tracy said:

Hey Ladies ( BIG HUGS and KISSES)!!  I've missed you guys too.  Been goin thru a lil something and just ..............yea.....lol

JustMe - CONGRATULATIONS CHICA!!!!  I know I'm MAD Late, but I am SOOOOO very happy for you!!!  MUAH!!!

 

Get outa my head - I was just about to say I'll give you a call a little later...lol

 

Girl... Whether via BA, twitter, phone or text I have received lots of help from you!!! 

Siren said:

*Tears that made my heart smile.

JustMe said:

Most Likely to Succeed:Tie between Boss & Eleven... They are some hustlin heffa's
Cutest Couple: ?
Most Friendly: Spice, Ally & Bling
Realest: woooooow there are plenty!!! Smitty, CC
Helpful: hands down Siren
Funniest: I'm gonna break this in two... Haha Funny: Shelli, Crazy Funny (as in needs meds) : Size 2 Fool
Most memorable post: Either Lerpes or King James & the Soror fiasco
Silliest post: one of Tone's for sure (too many to name)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Mother of 3 Killed

Started by XXXXXX in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Things in this country are getting worse and worse. Not sure if anybody heard of this heartbreaking story, but a young lady by the name of Mary "Unique" Spears, mother of 3, was intentionally gunned…Continue

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 4 hours ago. 5 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

XXXXXX replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"This is a question that can never be fully answered, or understood, because it's in the…"
27 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie updated their profile
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Hank Baskett Tells FBI Transexual Extorted Him
"I honestly think Kendra and Hank are making this story up.  It just all seems off to me.…"
1 hour ago
XXXXXX posted a discussion

Mother of 3 Killed

Things in this country are getting worse and worse. Not sure if anybody heard of this heartbreaking…See More
1 hour ago
BLUE JONES commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
"Beautiful couple."
1 hour ago
Profile Iconzamoni oates, Randy Garcia, destanee brandon and 4 more joined Baller Alert.com
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Jadeveon Clowney
"I love my Texans and he is one of my favorite Defensive players."
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post B.O.B's "No Genre Tour" hits the Space City: Concert Review ::: by @niksofly
"His show is dope.You would thoroughly enjoy it."
3 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"People think that because they take Instagram selfies and do YouTube videos that being a TV…"
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Niko Rose's blog post B.O.B's "No Genre Tour" hits the Space City: Concert Review ::: by @niksofly
"After reading this I feel like I was there. I love me some B.O.B."
3 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Hank Baskett Tells FBI Transexual Extorted Him
"That's the best that he could come up with? I also don't believe that Ava is only asking…"
3 hours ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In
"Lol"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video