Hey y'all!
 So I'm at work and they decided to have the "Yearbook Awards" and I won 3 lol so I figured we all play here are the categories lol

Most likely to succeed
Cutest couple(imaginary lol)
Most Friendly
The Realest
Most Helpful
The Funniest
*** Y'all can add your own categories....

Views: 944

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Re-reading this made my night!!!!!!!

mine 2

most popular: ba

most informative: 11

best known to check a bish: mb and sc (sc u and skytzo still have me rolling everytime yall bump heads)

most complicated: tone (sorry bro lol)

 

just a few....


JustMe said:

Re-reading this made my night!!!!!!!

I want to add LIALG to Funniest......she have me cracking up

 

Most Desperate--onfire

I vote for Smitty for bringing Unexpected Ratchet! lol

University of Smitty said:

I want to add LIALG to Funniest......she have me cracking up

 

Most Desperate--onfire

....  I couldnt help it; my bad.


CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she said:

I vote for Smitty for bringing Unexpected Ratchet! lol
University of Smitty said:

I want to add LIALG to Funniest......she have me cracking up

 

Most Desperate--onfire



University of Smitty said:

I want to add LIALG to Funniest......she have me cracking up

 

Most Desperate--onfire

ditto...i was trying to think of a way to word it....go job cc lmao

CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she said:

I vote for Smitty for bringing Unexpected Ratchet! lol

University of Smitty said:

I want to add LIALG to Funniest......she have me cracking up

 

Most Desperate--onfire

I'm sorry but her and beautifulone annoyed me more than Tone, Dolla, MDK, and whatshisface from ATL combined...  I thought they deserved awards for that...*shrug*

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

ditto...i was trying to think of a way to word it....go job cc lmao
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she said:

I vote for Smitty for bringing Unexpected Ratchet! lol
University of Smitty said:

I want to add LIALG to Funniest......she have me cracking up

 

Most Desperate--onfire

*puts head down on desk and weeps*

University of Smitty said:

I'm sorry but her and beautifulone annoyed me more than Tone, Dolla, MDK, and whatshisface from ATL combined...  I thought they deserved awards for that...*shrug*

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

ditto...i was trying to think of a way to word it....go job cc lmao
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she said:

I vote for Smitty for bringing Unexpected Ratchet! lol
University of Smitty said:

I want to add LIALG to Funniest......she have me cracking up

 

Most Desperate--onfire



CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she said:

*puts head down on desk and weeps*

University of Smitty said:

I'm sorry but her and beautifulone annoyed me more than Tone, Dolla, MDK, and whatshisface from ATL combined...  I thought they deserved awards for that...*shrug*

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

ditto...i was trying to think of a way to word it....go job cc lmao
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she said:

I vote for Smitty for bringing Unexpected Ratchet! lol
University of Smitty said:

I want to add LIALG to Funniest......she have me cracking up

 

Most Desperate--onfire

Awww, i would like to thank @Dovie for being such a bytch that every time she talks or types i am guaranteed to get pissed off! Thanks for the mention @dj! Nice to know i am a part of the sites long-term crew! So nice to be appreciated, LMAO!

np

Skytz0100 said:

Awww, i would like to thank @Dovie for being such a bytch that every time she talks or types i am guaranteed to get pissed off! Thanks for the mention @dj! Nice to know i am a part of the sites long-term crew! So nice to be appreciated, LMAO!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 8 hours ago. 4 Replies

is this a real issue for anyone of you

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 11 hours ago. 5 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 16 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 16 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown Talks Drug Use, Gang Affiliation & Rihanna On Ebro In The Morning (VIDEO)
3 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
4 hours ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"bwahahah @ the be safe out there..."
5 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I would totally be afraid of going blind. And the surgery is 100% probably at this point. There is…"
6 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
6 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
6 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"How are shr mad at the girl because Mr.PoPimp took heron a ride."
6 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"@ Sean If my husband went to Africa, got the procedure done, and came home with his entire eyes…"
6 hours ago
V updated their profile
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video