I never really got the hype... I will admit that Moment For Life is my s***, but yeah that's about it... I for one don't really believe in the illuminati & I try not to judge. But her performance was in extremely pour taste & damn near blasphemous... 

Thoughts???? 

Tags: I, have, no, words

Views: 600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was just about to say that!! Explains te similarities! I was never into her anyway but that performance was horrible! just horrible.
Tracy said:

She's definitely done.  I do thinks it noteworthy that LaurieAnn Gibson GAGA's former creative director is now Nikki's creative director.

Yup...She's been done...Lock this damn thread.lol jk

The fact that they even felt the need to ridiculous any religion shows their true colors.  Like it was said “had the religious did a performance dogging gays the media would have ate them alive – like they are trying to do Te Bow now.  But worship the devil and it's all good!  I am glad the "people" are starting to wake up and remove themselves from those horrible people’s money making scams.   The devil is real and Hollywood is keeping him well!  God’s people have had enough…

Nikki sucks Demon testicles.  yep I said it!

I don't know why I'm engaging you, but her performance had nothing to do with bashing religion. It was just her parading around a bunch of religious "symbols" to a poorly written song.

Sinead O'Connor tearing a picture of the pope in half was someone making a statement against religion. Nicki Minaj isn't that deep, nor does she care to be that deep. She just wants to put on a show to make money. Had she prefaced and followed up her performance with demonstrations against the Catholic church, organized religions, made the rounds on talk shows speaking out about her views, then her performance would have meant something.

Parading around in a VERSACE outfit with a cheap blonde weave, has nothing to do with God or religious views. That was just straight coonery.

Beautifulone said:

The fact that they even felt the need to ridiculous any religion shows their true colors.  Like it was said “had the religious did a performance dogging gays the media would have ate them alive – like they are trying to do Te Bow now.  But worship the devil and it's all good!  I am glad the "people" are starting to wake up and remove themselves from those horrible people’s money making scams.   The devil is real and Hollywood is keeping him well!  God’s people have had enough…

If altar boys kneeling between a woman's legs isn't mocking Catholicism I don't know what is... Now did she mean it that way, quite possibly not. But it is what it is... 

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

I don't know why I'm engaging you, but her performance had nothing to do with bashing religion. It was just her parading around a bunch of religious "symbols" to a poorly written song.

Sinead O'Connor tearing a picture of the pope in half was someone making a statement against religion. Nicki Minaj isn't that deep, nor does she care to be that deep. She just wants to put on a show to make money. Had she prefaced and followed up her performance with demonstrations against the Catholic church, organized religions, made the rounds on talk shows speaking out about her views, then her performance would have meant something.

Parading around in a VERSACE outfit with a cheap blonde weave, has nothing to do with God or religious views. That was just straight coonery.

Beautifulone said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Lawyers/In Law School

Started by Alyssa in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cookie 29 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Hey, I'm finishing up my junior year of UG. I really want to pursue a law degree. Everybody I talk to has the most negative things to say about law school. Anybody wanna drop some REAL knowledge on…Continue

What now?? (Facebook)

Started by Bad2theGristle in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 3 hours ago. 11 Replies

Ladies, I need advice.Met a baller not too long ago of Facebook.We've had awesome conversation & he's saidSeveral times how much he likes me. Has evenMentioned what we'll do once we meet.Problem…Continue

Move on or keep fighting

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful T 11 hours ago. 13 Replies

I need everyone's honest opinion . I have know this guy since middle school, we dated 6 and 7 grade but broke up. We remained closed since. We had a bond that I thought was unbreakable. We knew we…Continue

40 Year Old Woman Marries Herself

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey 16 hours ago. 9 Replies

Yasmin Eleby recently married herself…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 minute ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
6 minutes ago
BrittneyC updated their profile
16 minutes ago
Cookie replied to Alyssa's discussion Lawyers/In Law School
"I am a recent UG gradiate myself and am currently studying for my LSAT's. I had a media law…"
29 minutes ago
Ashley Morgan commented on Baller Alert's blog post WOMEN REALLY WANT MEN TO LIE.... (FROM A MALE'S PERSPECTIVE)
"I been knew that. I think everyman lies. But he is right. That is what females want. So guys only…"
39 minutes ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post Viola Davis Calls Out Hollywood In SAG Award Speech (VIDEO)
"YAAASSSSS!! I'ma need her, Lupita and Grace Jones to do a spread together."
1 hour ago
ari commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Evander Kane (NHL Player)
"Good god Amen!"
2 hours ago
V commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Evander Kane (NHL Player)
"Oh. Oh wow. So I need to start watching hockey then..."
2 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to Bad2theGristle's discussion What now?? (Facebook)
"+1 to all of this. "
3 hours ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she commented on Baller Alert's blog post WOMEN REALLY WANT MEN TO LIE.... (FROM A MALE'S PERSPECTIVE)
"This was an oldie but goodie I see. I love TopShelfChick's response. Especially this…"
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video