I never really got the hype... I will admit that Moment For Life is my s***, but yeah that's about it... I for one don't really believe in the illuminati & I try not to judge. But her performance was in extremely pour taste & damn near blasphemous... 

Thoughts???? 

Tags: I, have, no, words

Views: 599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes. i am so over her! She took Lil Kim's style but now she is becoming a caricature (sp) Shot her body full of injections and there are plenty of before an afters to prove this, ridiculous outfits and wigs and different voices. With acts like that, people get bored quickly. They realize she isnt saying a damn thing! In the beginning, "i'ma glam chick, i'ma bad chick" all that stuff the the hood girls flocked to was cute at first, but she need to go back to how she was when she first started rapping

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

I can get past the religious symbolism because it was just tacky and as a child of God, you can pee on a cross and it won't bother me, it's just a cross made by man's hands. I was offended by the awful song and how much time the Grammys gave her to perform that mess. More time could have gone to someone else.

I was just about to say that!! Explains te similarities! I was never into her anyway but that performance was horrible! just horrible.
Tracy said:

She's definitely done.  I do thinks it noteworthy that LaurieAnn Gibson GAGA's former creative director is now Nikki's creative director.

Yup...She's been done...Lock this damn thread.lol jk

The fact that they even felt the need to ridiculous any religion shows their true colors.  Like it was said “had the religious did a performance dogging gays the media would have ate them alive – like they are trying to do Te Bow now.  But worship the devil and it's all good!  I am glad the "people" are starting to wake up and remove themselves from those horrible people’s money making scams.   The devil is real and Hollywood is keeping him well!  God’s people have had enough…

Nikki sucks Demon testicles.  yep I said it!

I don't know why I'm engaging you, but her performance had nothing to do with bashing religion. It was just her parading around a bunch of religious "symbols" to a poorly written song.

Sinead O'Connor tearing a picture of the pope in half was someone making a statement against religion. Nicki Minaj isn't that deep, nor does she care to be that deep. She just wants to put on a show to make money. Had she prefaced and followed up her performance with demonstrations against the Catholic church, organized religions, made the rounds on talk shows speaking out about her views, then her performance would have meant something.

Parading around in a VERSACE outfit with a cheap blonde weave, has nothing to do with God or religious views. That was just straight coonery.

Beautifulone said:

The fact that they even felt the need to ridiculous any religion shows their true colors.  Like it was said “had the religious did a performance dogging gays the media would have ate them alive – like they are trying to do Te Bow now.  But worship the devil and it's all good!  I am glad the "people" are starting to wake up and remove themselves from those horrible people’s money making scams.   The devil is real and Hollywood is keeping him well!  God’s people have had enough…

If altar boys kneeling between a woman's legs isn't mocking Catholicism I don't know what is... Now did she mean it that way, quite possibly not. But it is what it is... 

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

I don't know why I'm engaging you, but her performance had nothing to do with bashing religion. It was just her parading around a bunch of religious "symbols" to a poorly written song.

Sinead O'Connor tearing a picture of the pope in half was someone making a statement against religion. Nicki Minaj isn't that deep, nor does she care to be that deep. She just wants to put on a show to make money. Had she prefaced and followed up her performance with demonstrations against the Catholic church, organized religions, made the rounds on talk shows speaking out about her views, then her performance would have meant something.

Parading around in a VERSACE outfit with a cheap blonde weave, has nothing to do with God or religious views. That was just straight coonery.

Beautifulone said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Jim Jones

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Carla Jenkins 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

Wheww he really let her have it!Continue

If You Want Sage The Gemini's Number...

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Another DM fail. Call him before he…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 3 hours ago. 3 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

morgan montaine commented on Eleven8's blog post Ellen Degeneres Donates $10,000 To Devon Still (VIDEO)
"I love everything about this...apart from the baby having cancer. I love ellen she is the sweetest…"
7 minutes ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

Miami - Lil Durk Birthday Celebration @ Mansion 10/20 at Mansion

October 20, 2014 at 11pm to October 21, 2014 at 5am
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

Miami - Lil Durk Birthday Celebration @ Mansion 10/20 at Mansion

October 20, 2014 at 11pm to October 21, 2014 at 5am
1 hour ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Carla Jenkins replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Jim Jones
"Jim always spazzes out on females. Let it be a man though... "
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia's Hubby Gets A Huge Tattoo Of Her Name
"@Sean I totally agree. I wouldn't tattoo no man's name on me.  @Eleven8 Has Fantasia…"
2 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion If You Want Sage The Gemini's Number...
"oh ok...lol"
2 hours ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia's Hubby Gets A Huge Tattoo Of Her Name
"Fool ass. Next headline gonna read,"Fannie's new boo caught texting a stripper, baby…"
2 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia's Hubby Gets A Huge Tattoo Of Her Name
"looks like part of a knight's armo...with the screws and stuff"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video