Reading Essence and saw this article titled Are You Standing In The Way Of Love. At the end of the article it had these questions. Answer the questions to see if you are standing in the way of love.
1. Do I equate being alone with being lonely?
2. Do I think someone else loving me will validate me?
3. Do all my relationships or dating experiences end in the same pattern?
4. Do I hold relationships to a certain ideal and am I often frustrated or disappointed by the actual results?
5. Do I think I can make someone love me?
6. Do I often believe I'm the one giving the most in relationships, but feel like partners are withholding or even using me or taking advantage of my kindness?
If you answered "yes" to three or more of these questions you may be struggling with something deeper than being unlucky in love and it might be ideal to talk to someone about whether you're standing in the way of your own relationship bliss.
Read more: http://www.essence.com/relationships/commentary_3/sound_off_are_you...